Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 733 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 10990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10885

    Brazilian Anastasia Grace

    Thumbs up. Legit. Full review in the White Girls in the 808 forum. (She's from Brazil, but Caucasian.).

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastasia-21

  2. #10884
    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.
    Can confirm. She's awesome. BBFSCIP if you have a test. Wears her wedding ring during the appointment if you're a kinky fucker like me.

    From what she's told me she's booking up fast, which is why her rates are going up. Supply, demand. Will post a review shortly. Would repeat.

  3. #10883

    Nette

    Whew. Thanks for TOFTT bro.

    I was this close to meeting her yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam44  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on her. She looks nothing like her photos. Very fat and saggy irl.

    No BJ, no touching boobs (said they are sensitive, duh), very awkward, gave wrong location, had "issue" with hotel.

    Waste of money and time. I would never see her again. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  4. #10882
    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.
    Her ad states she's married. Are services provided at her house or another location? Any details of her "ultimate" experience? DM if you prefer.

    Mahalo!

  5. #10881

    Angie at Lotus & Tulip Massage Wahiawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaihai16  [View Original Post]
    Any providers on the north shore anyone know about?
    Definitely she does everything. You must have high offer.

  6. #10880

    Nette = No to everything

    Took a chance on her. She looks nothing like her photos. Very fat and saggy irl.

    No BJ, no touching boobs (said they are sensitive, duh), very awkward, gave wrong location, had "issue" with hotel.

    Waste of money and time. I would never see her again. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  7. #10879

    Lacey

    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  8. #10878

    Lacey Barnett

    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  9. #10877
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her
    Brand new account posting fake TER link, click at your own risk.

  10. #10876

    She should be in the ROB category

    Yeah I first saw her on SA. Messaged back and forth. Was asking 8. 00 for a meet up. Pass. Then she started posting on tryst asking for 1. 500. Yikes. But YMMV. I'm sure she's good at what she does. Just not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majima  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiahan

    Took the plunge and asked for a menu. I refused her screening and offered to meet up in public for a lunch date so we could verify each other. More miscommunication which led to her insulting me because I wanted to wait for payday to see her (sorry got to pay bills). Her demeanor through text didn't match up with how she presents herself on IG. Searched the forum and she apparently has had a different last name. Anyways, save your time and money and forget this one.

  11. #10875

    Natalie = Mariko

    Yes, you are correct. I used to see her at her apt in Waikiki but I think she was last at some room in CC.

    450 is kind of a lot. But years ago she was super sweet and I repeated a couple times so I'd be inclined to set up another appt with her. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiChef  [View Original Post]
    Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.

  12. #10874

    Muscle Mommy?

    Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know / have any leads on muscle mommies?

  13. #10873
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwade1  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this add, and it seems TGTBT, but the add has been up for awhile now and new pictures are being added. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mimisweet100
    This advertiser says: "I need 30% deposit for secure our time". The advertiser's lowest price for incall is $300, and lowest price for outcall is $350, so the advance deposit would be $90 for incall or $105 for outcall. Unless some credible forum members vouch for this advertiser, that seems like a lot to risk on a possible scammer.

  14. #10872

    Any intel?

    I keep seeing this add, and it seems TGTBT, but the add has been up for awhile now and new pictures are being added. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mimisweet100

  15. #10871
    Quote Originally Posted by Caasi29  [View Original Post]
    That's Natalie, she's been around for a while, photos aren't her exactly, but she looks somewhat similar, a lot of plastic surgery if that's your thing.
    Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape