Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 732 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 10976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10871
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.
    Tia Kai is a few inches shorter than Christy. She's on the left in each picture for comparison.

  2. #10870
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800.
    Whoa, $800 to fuck Lucky Star is wild.

    How was her hygiene? I ask because I subbed to her OF and sometimes it looked like she would go a few days without showering. She also had a giant Bush at the time which was a total turnoff. And her apartment looked like a complete dump. Super messy with clothes and crap thrown around everywhere.

    After seeing how she lived, I stopped being a fan. I just hope she cleans herself up a little before meeting with clients haha.

  3. #10869

    Nette

    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    Whew. Thanks for TOFTT bro.

    I was this close to meeting her yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't.
    Np man. I wish I had rtff myself haha. In the WA forums where she is from, she has horrible reviews too that all confirm the things I mentioned.

    I seriously don't know how this lady stays in business.

  4. #10868

    Back to Back?

    I was wondering if she books back to back appointments like Leia used to.

    Her OF updates seemed like she was kaput after the weekend LOL. My guys, cheehoo.

    Imma book round 2 with her in June. You suckas better not get the first morning appointment haha. Nah nah.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. She's awesome. BBFSCIP if you have a test. Wears her wedding ring during the appointment if you're a kinky fucker like me.

    From what she's told me she's booking up fast, which is why her rates are going up. Supply, demand. Will post a review shortly. Would repeat.

  5. #10867

    Brazilian Anastasia Grace

    Thumbs up. Legit. Full review in the White Girls in the 808 forum. (She's from Brazil, but Caucasian.).

    https://tryst.link/escort/anastasia-21

  6. #10866
    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.
    Can confirm. She's awesome. BBFSCIP if you have a test. Wears her wedding ring during the appointment if you're a kinky fucker like me.

    From what she's told me she's booking up fast, which is why her rates are going up. Supply, demand. Will post a review shortly. Would repeat.

  7. #10865

    Nette

    Whew. Thanks for TOFTT bro.

    I was this close to meeting her yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kam44  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on her. She looks nothing like her photos. Very fat and saggy irl.

    No BJ, no touching boobs (said they are sensitive, duh), very awkward, gave wrong location, had "issue" with hotel.

    Waste of money and time. I would never see her again. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  8. #10864
    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.
    Her ad states she's married. Are services provided at her house or another location? Any details of her "ultimate" experience? DM if you prefer.

    Mahalo!

  9. #10863

    Angie at Lotus & Tulip Massage Wahiawa

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaihai16  [View Original Post]
    Any providers on the north shore anyone know about?
    Definitely she does everything. You must have high offer.

  10. #10862

    Nette = No to everything

    Took a chance on her. She looks nothing like her photos. Very fat and saggy irl.

    No BJ, no touching boobs (said they are sensitive, duh), very awkward, gave wrong location, had "issue" with hotel.

    Waste of money and time. I would never see her again. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh

  11. #10861

    Lacey

    She's legit. 5-star. Def repeating. But what's crazy is last week she offered. 6 for the hr and now her ad says. 8. That's crazy.

    She's back on Oahu in June. On Maui in a couple weeks.

    Her OF is awesome too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  12. #10860

    Lacey Barnett

    Anybody sampled this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you

  13. #10859
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her
    Brand new account posting fake TER link, click at your own risk.

  14. #10858

    She should be in the ROB category

    Yeah I first saw her on SA. Messaged back and forth. Was asking 8. 00 for a meet up. Pass. Then she started posting on tryst asking for 1. 500. Yikes. But YMMV. I'm sure she's good at what she does. Just not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majima  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiahan

    Took the plunge and asked for a menu. I refused her screening and offered to meet up in public for a lunch date so we could verify each other. More miscommunication which led to her insulting me because I wanted to wait for payday to see her (sorry got to pay bills). Her demeanor through text didn't match up with how she presents herself on IG. Searched the forum and she apparently has had a different last name. Anyways, save your time and money and forget this one.

  15. #10857

    Natalie = Mariko

    Yes, you are correct. I used to see her at her apt in Waikiki but I think she was last at some room in CC.

    450 is kind of a lot. But years ago she was super sweet and I repeated a couple times so I'd be inclined to set up another appt with her. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiChef  [View Original Post]
    Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape