Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 37327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36532

    Visiting again and curious

    So I was about to talk about my last experience here in Detroit with Great Hands, but after reading and finding out what happened to them, I felt bad. Thanks to whoever recommended them to me. Now that they are closed, what is the best second option? I was thinking about Windsor, Canada, since it's not that far, but I couldn't find any posts in the international section for like two years. I searched the net and found some Asian massage places, some of which are in houses, and found out that it's much cheaper there: $20 Canadian for HH, BBFS +60, MSOG +40. And that's in Canadian dollars, which is cheaper than USD. So $$ Canadian is like $45 USD,. Now my concern is are they young like the picture they post and is it safe and what would you recommend for me thanks.

  2. #36531

    MI Duo last week

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to MI Duo lately? I was there in the fall and saw SI Si and Wendy. Both had great massages and great endings. Wendy more than SiSi but SiSi is way hotter. I wonder if both are still there. I haven't seen any reports. Trying to decide on going there or seeing Tara from cuddle.
    I was there last week. Honestly, the providers there are not anywhere near Xixi level attractiveness, more of the typical AMP attractiveness (50's kinda thin). But, I did get a four hands happy ending without asking, and the massage was good. Even took care of some lingering back pain, so I would consider going back just for the massage.

  3. #36530

    Mi Duo pontiac

    Anyone been to MI Duo lately? I was there in the fall and saw SI Si and Wendy. Both had great massages and great endings. Wendy more than SiSi but SiSi is way hotter. I wonder if both are still there. I haven't seen any reports. Trying to decide on going there or seeing Tara from cuddle.

  4. #36529

    Self explanatory

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    GR conflation: Grand River or Grand Rapids?
    Well I do not think we will be making a board dedicated to one road although it is a road that stretches pretty far unless it becomes a red light district.

  5. #36528

    Gr

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I meant certain neighborhoods are rougher than GR. Not aware of anything open anywhere at 3 am. Check the GR board for possible options.
    GR conflation: Grand River or Grand Rapids?

  6. #36527
    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    Forgive the question, but I'm often out west side late at night, what's around in GR at 3:00 AM?
    I meant certain neighborhoods are rougher than GR. Not aware of anything open anywhere at 3 am. Check the GR board for possible options.

  7. #36526
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday. I was the only one there. Got an older lady with some decent tits. Not much of a massage, not much of a tease. Mostly jackhammer finish but did get the girls out.

    I don't think I would repeat.
    Where is far east.

  8. #36525
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Use great caution in this neighborhood at 3:00 AM. I doubt they are open anyway. This is not GR.
    Forgive the question, but I'm often out west side late at night, what's around in GR at 3:00 AM?

  9. #36524

    Hong

    Hong on deq. Is fully legit. Two 60's, technique not pleasant.

  10. #36523

    Far East

    Stopped by yesterday. I was the only one there. Got an older lady with some decent tits. Not much of a massage, not much of a tease. Mostly jackhammer finish but did get the girls out.

    I don't think I would repeat.

  11. #36522

    Really?

    Is that confirmed? That's a box I haven't checked yet. Will they will do duos? Anything with each other? Yes. I have issues.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelM  [View Original Post]
    If you have a mother / daughter fantasy, here is your chance. Chrissy is not Jenn's cousin.

  12. #36521

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    I'll repute.
    Yeah, what he said. Thanks for the word check my friend.

  13. #36520

    I'll repute

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    If you ran a house of ill rebuke, would you have a lookout to warn you of LEO's presence? If you ran an illegal business and you noticed a blacked out vehicle in your area that looked suspicious, would you continue to go about business as usual?

    Most of these places have a lookout. Especially the ones that you can just walk in without getting past a locked door. You're always being watched in this hobby. Either by the law or those looking to evade the law.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

    SN.
    I'll repute.

  14. #36519

    No More Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by PClove  [View Original Post]
    Ever since great hands is closed there's nothing that quality around me. I usually drive out to Jackson, but I don't feel like it anymore. It's nice but I need something closer and not only option. Can someone add anything for me?
    Commerce, Far East Accupressure in Garden City (Linda), M Spa (formerly Westland now Livonia -appointment only), Spring Well in Romulus (GILF).

  15. #36518

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    If you go to a AMP it's no signage type.

    In Livonia it a house / business old doctor office has own private parking lot. Out walk across the parking lot was plain pickup truck back in and black car dark tint windows pulled in like they talking bs'ing. You go to your car pull out They stay there don't follow you. About 20 minutes later drive by and the two vehicles still there.

    If they was bust you They would follow you and yank you over (they can make something up pull up over).
    If you ran a house of ill rebuke, would you have a lookout to warn you of LEO's presence? If you ran an illegal business and you noticed a blacked out vehicle in your area that looked suspicious, would you continue to go about business as usual?

    Most of these places have a lookout. Especially the ones that you can just walk in without getting past a locked door. You're always being watched in this hobby. Either by the law or those looking to evade the law.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

    SN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape