Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36780

    Self explanatory

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    GR conflation: Grand River or Grand Rapids?
    Well I do not think we will be making a board dedicated to one road although it is a road that stretches pretty far unless it becomes a red light district.

  2. #36779

    Gr

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I meant certain neighborhoods are rougher than GR. Not aware of anything open anywhere at 3 am. Check the GR board for possible options.
    GR conflation: Grand River or Grand Rapids?

  3. #36778
    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    Forgive the question, but I'm often out west side late at night, what's around in GR at 3:00 AM?
    I meant certain neighborhoods are rougher than GR. Not aware of anything open anywhere at 3 am. Check the GR board for possible options.

  4. #36777
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday. I was the only one there. Got an older lady with some decent tits. Not much of a massage, not much of a tease. Mostly jackhammer finish but did get the girls out.

    I don't think I would repeat.
    Where is far east.

  5. #36776
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Use great caution in this neighborhood at 3:00 AM. I doubt they are open anyway. This is not GR.
    Forgive the question, but I'm often out west side late at night, what's around in GR at 3:00 AM?

  6. #36775

    Hong

    Hong on deq. Is fully legit. Two 60's, technique not pleasant.

  7. #36774

    Far East

    Stopped by yesterday. I was the only one there. Got an older lady with some decent tits. Not much of a massage, not much of a tease. Mostly jackhammer finish but did get the girls out.

    I don't think I would repeat.

  8. #36773

    Really?

    Is that confirmed? That's a box I haven't checked yet. Will they will do duos? Anything with each other? Yes. I have issues.

    Stay safe,

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelM  [View Original Post]
    If you have a mother / daughter fantasy, here is your chance. Chrissy is not Jenn's cousin.

  9. #36772

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    I'll repute.
    Yeah, what he said. Thanks for the word check my friend.

  10. #36771

    I'll repute

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    If you ran a house of ill rebuke, would you have a lookout to warn you of LEO's presence? If you ran an illegal business and you noticed a blacked out vehicle in your area that looked suspicious, would you continue to go about business as usual?

    Most of these places have a lookout. Especially the ones that you can just walk in without getting past a locked door. You're always being watched in this hobby. Either by the law or those looking to evade the law.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

    SN.
    I'll repute.

  11. #36770

    No More Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by PClove  [View Original Post]
    Ever since great hands is closed there's nothing that quality around me. I usually drive out to Jackson, but I don't feel like it anymore. It's nice but I need something closer and not only option. Can someone add anything for me?
    Commerce, Far East Accupressure in Garden City (Linda), M Spa (formerly Westland now Livonia -appointment only), Spring Well in Romulus (GILF).

  12. #36769

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    If you go to a AMP it's no signage type.

    In Livonia it a house / business old doctor office has own private parking lot. Out walk across the parking lot was plain pickup truck back in and black car dark tint windows pulled in like they talking bs'ing. You go to your car pull out They stay there don't follow you. About 20 minutes later drive by and the two vehicles still there.

    If they was bust you They would follow you and yank you over (they can make something up pull up over).
    If you ran a house of ill rebuke, would you have a lookout to warn you of LEO's presence? If you ran an illegal business and you noticed a blacked out vehicle in your area that looked suspicious, would you continue to go about business as usual?

    Most of these places have a lookout. Especially the ones that you can just walk in without getting past a locked door. You're always being watched in this hobby. Either by the law or those looking to evade the law.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

    SN.

  13. #36768
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi in Livonia on corner a parking lot and house / business where Asian massage takes place. You walk out in lot is pickup backed in and black car dark tinted windows (looks like can be unmarked. You leave they stay there don't follow you. Drive back 20 minutes they still there parked. They not there bust you right cause they could have follow ya pull you over make something up.

    They there take a break or scare people off?
    Why can't it be both?

  14. #36767
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    If you go to a AMP it's no signage type.

    In Livonia it a house / business old doctor office has own private parking lot. Out walk across the parking lot was plain pickup truck back in and black car dark tint windows pulled in like they talking bs'ing. You go to your car pull out They stay there don't follow you. About 20 minutes later drive by and the two vehicles still there.

    If they was bust you They would follow you and yank you over (they can make something up pull up over).
    Huh? Is this English?

  15. #36766
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    If you go to a AMP it's no signage type.

    In Livonia it a house / business old doctor office has own private parking lot. Out walk across the parking lot was plain pickup truck back in and black car dark tint windows pulled in like they talking bs'ing. You go to your car pull out They stay there don't follow you. About 20 minutes later drive by and the two vehicles still there.

    If they was bust you They would follow you and yank you over (they can make something up pull up over).
    Are you Ok?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape