Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 37333
-
05-19-26 22:40 #36523Senior Member

Posts: 141Far East
Stopped by yesterday. I was the only one there. Got an older lady with some decent tits. Not much of a massage, not much of a tease. Mostly jackhammer finish but did get the girls out.
I don't think I would repeat.
-
05-19-26 16:47 #36522Senior Member

Posts: 218Really?
Is that confirmed? That's a box I haven't checked yet. Will they will do duos? Anything with each other? Yes. I have issues.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by ArchangelM
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:56 #36521Senior Member

Posts: 462Lol
Yeah, what he said. Thanks for the word check my friend.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 12:20 #36520Senior Member

Posts: 127I'll repute
I'll repute.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 09:09 #36519Senior Member

Posts: 209No More Great Hands
Commerce, Far East Accupressure in Garden City (Linda), M Spa (formerly Westland now Livonia -appointment only), Spring Well in Romulus (GILF).
Originally Posted by PClove
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 08:37 #36518Senior Member

Posts: 462Relax
If you ran a house of ill rebuke, would you have a lookout to warn you of LEO's presence? If you ran an illegal business and you noticed a blacked out vehicle in your area that looked suspicious, would you continue to go about business as usual?
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
Most of these places have a lookout. Especially the ones that you can just walk in without getting past a locked door. You're always being watched in this hobby. Either by the law or those looking to evade the law.
Happy hunting and be safe.
SN.
-
05-18-26 07:06 #36517Senior Member

Posts: 486Why can't it be both?
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 21:36 #36516Senior Member

Posts: 209Huh? Is this English?
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 20:50 #36515Senior Member

Posts: 924Are you Ok?
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 20:07 #36514Senior Member

Posts: 309AMP unmarked LEO question
If you go to a AMP it's no signage type.
In Livonia it a house / business old doctor office has own private parking lot. Out walk across the parking lot was plain pickup truck back in and black car dark tint windows pulled in like they talking bs'ing. You go to your car pull out They stay there don't follow you. About 20 minutes later drive by and the two vehicles still there.
If they was bust you They would follow you and yank you over (they can make something up pull up over).
-
05-17-26 18:53 #36513Senior Member

Posts: 309Question unmarked LEO
Hi in Livonia on corner a parking lot and house / business where Asian massage takes place. You walk out in lot is pickup backed in and black car dark tinted windows (looks like can be unmarked. You leave they stay there don't follow you. Drive back 20 minutes they still there parked. They not there bust you right cause they could have follow ya pull you over make something up.
They there take a break or scare people off?
-
05-17-26 18:42 #36512Senior Member

Posts: 36Dry County
Nana is back at Cypress. If humanly possible she gives a more intense rj than GH Linda. BBBJ with a smile on her face.
Originally Posted by PClove
[View Original Post]
I think she enjoys it more than the customer. PSE / GFE, bit over the top with her enthusiasm but hey, no one is perfect. $$ all in.
-
05-17-26 10:16 #36511Senior Member

Posts: 39My bad. I thought AA stood for annarbor carry on! I am planning a trip to a Southfield Thai place that's supposed to be legit. Ill let you know if I find success. Don't boot me out yet.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 02:29 #36510Regular Member

Posts: 8I'm all dry now
Ever since great hands is closed there's nothing that quality around me. I usually drive out to Jackson, but I don't feel like it anymore. It's nice but I need something closer and not only option. Can someone add anything for me?
-
05-16-26 23:29 #36509Senior Member

Posts: 424Which Lisa
Where might this have been?
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



