Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 37331
-
05-20-26 18:24 #36536Senior Member

Posts: 45Windsor
I had been to Canada before and I have a passport I'd I use for going there but when I check the website.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ity_id%5B%5D=1
I don't see any pictures not sure if it for members only or what's going on, but I'm craving some asian lately and that's why I thought about Windsor since the asian in Detroit is almost not a choice anymore.
-
05-20-26 15:51 #36535Senior Member

Posts: 148Word scramble
Nill compute.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 14:22 #36534Senior Member

Posts: 36Windsor
Hit and miss, check out LeoList for Windsor and check verified. Haven't been there in a few years but usually had the best luck with the provider at Motel 6 just before the 401 entrance. If you haven't crossed the border before you likely are not in their system so be prepared for a search. Also, will need passport / enhanced drivers license. Ever since the tariff fiasco, kinda spooked to go over there for fear of nationalist fervor. If you have more time, a few hours east on the 401 will get you to London which has a lot more options.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 12:28 #36533Regular Member

Posts: 13New M1
Didn't have a lot of time, but really wanted to visit the new Livonia / Westland location before Livonia pd does what they usually do. Parking on the side and you're looking in a neighbor's window when you get out of your car. But was let in and spent a half hour with Amy. Wasn't even 5 feet tall and very cute. Had a very light touch, teasing massage before she asked what I wanted. 200 out the door. She was probably early 30's and had nice man mades with a very hairy Bush, which I'm into. Didn't ask about any bare since that's not my preference. Good overall experience. Recommend before it gets busted.
-
05-20-26 12:02 #36532Senior Member

Posts: 45Visiting again and curious
So I was about to talk about my last experience here in Detroit with Great Hands, but after reading and finding out what happened to them, I felt bad. Thanks to whoever recommended them to me. Now that they are closed, what is the best second option? I was thinking about Windsor, Canada, since it's not that far, but I couldn't find any posts in the international section for like two years. I searched the net and found some Asian massage places, some of which are in houses, and found out that it's much cheaper there: $20 Canadian for HH, BBFS +60, MSOG +40. And that's in Canadian dollars, which is cheaper than USD. So $$ Canadian is like $45 USD,. Now my concern is are they young like the picture they post and is it safe and what would you recommend for me thanks.
-
05-20-26 11:16 #36531Senior Member

Posts: 28MI Duo last week
I was there last week. Honestly, the providers there are not anywhere near Xixi level attractiveness, more of the typical AMP attractiveness (50's kinda thin). But, I did get a four hands happy ending without asking, and the massage was good. Even took care of some lingering back pain, so I would consider going back just for the massage.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 10:26 #36530Senior Member

Posts: 364Mi Duo pontiac
Anyone been to MI Duo lately? I was there in the fall and saw SI Si and Wendy. Both had great massages and great endings. Wendy more than SiSi but SiSi is way hotter. I wonder if both are still there. I haven't seen any reports. Trying to decide on going there or seeing Tara from cuddle.
-
05-20-26 09:58 #36529Senior Member

Posts: 392Self explanatory
Well I do not think we will be making a board dedicated to one road although it is a road that stretches pretty far unless it becomes a red light district.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 09:01 #36528Senior Member

Posts: 209Gr
GR conflation: Grand River or Grand Rapids?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 08:57 #36527Senior Member

Posts: 924I meant certain neighborhoods are rougher than GR. Not aware of anything open anywhere at 3 am. Check the GR board for possible options.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 08:49 #36526Senior Member

Posts: 75Where is far east.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 06:41 #36525Senior Member

Posts: 98Forgive the question, but I'm often out west side late at night, what's around in GR at 3:00 AM?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 01:48 #36524Regular Member

Posts: 11Hong
Hong on deq. Is fully legit. Two 60's, technique not pleasant.
-
05-19-26 22:40 #36523Senior Member

Posts: 141Far East
Stopped by yesterday. I was the only one there. Got an older lady with some decent tits. Not much of a massage, not much of a tease. Mostly jackhammer finish but did get the girls out.
I don't think I would repeat.
-
05-19-26 16:47 #36522Senior Member

Posts: 218Really?
Is that confirmed? That's a box I haven't checked yet. Will they will do duos? Anything with each other? Yes. I have issues.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by ArchangelM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



