Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 13799
-
05-18-26 17:25 #13424Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 34888 has good talent
I agree with everything Finley said in his post. I had a very similar experience with the exception that I found her rimming to be one of the deepest tongue fucks of my life. She had my eyes rolling back she was so deep. I agree watching her abs and hips move while in CG is mesmerizing. Anyway, I don't have much more to add other than if you like thin girls you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't see her before she leaves. There is a new girl named Yuki who I saw yesterday. Good change of pace from Yolanda. She is gorgeous and her pics are real. She's got more curves than Yolanda with natural tits. She's total GFE with lots of DFK if you are into that. She also rims but requires a condom for that. Nonetheless it got the job done. BBBJ was on point, wet, deep, and vigorous. Best position with Yuki is doggie as she has real hips and a real ass and the visuals were fantastic. I'd recommend if you are looking for a change of pace from Yolanda, but you can't go wrong with either. She encouraged a CIM finish and let me linger in her mouth for a while until subtly spitting in the corner. I've seen several girls at 888 and I have yet to be disappointed. Chicago521.com
Originally Posted by FinleyS
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:11 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 413Kassandra
I mentioned her before in massage parlors section - #38116.
Originally Posted by Daezyn
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 14:26 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 692No Natty
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214
So her ad is still up, but no new TER reviews for awhile. Maybe she is gone already.
Anyway, because the ad is up, I text and ask to see Natty. I was promised it was Natty, I confirmed I only wanted to see Natty. They said yes, okay.
They kept me waiting 15 minutes past the scheduled time and sent me up to the wrong room.
She was beautiful, but there was a reason I wanted Natty. She's the best BLS, cock worshipping GFE I have had. If I wanted some unknown factor, I might have gone with Miss Beautiful, but I felt they knew all along I would just cave in, so I did not.
Even then, Miss Beautiful played, "Natty got a last minute customer. Text her and see when she's available. ".
No text answer after I left. If I were on vacation, I would've tried Miss Beautiful, but feeling played, knowing I can find a known girl tomorrow, I am glad I walked out.
-
05-17-26 22:13 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 39Top1 spa. Kassandra
Has anyone had experience with Kassandra? I noticed she has been around for a bit.
-
05-17-26 19:13 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 262What is GB does it still exist?
Originally Posted by Rassilon
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:05 #13419Regular Member

Posts: 20Yolanda at 888
I saw a couple other reviews for think Yolanda recently, I'm guessing it was the same one, but not positive. Just back from some travels so I'm a little out of the loop. Well, first off. When I visited, she was actually wearing the nurse costume from the video on Chicago521.com. Overall amazing, and will be memorable. I must say that I do love thin girls and she is easily under 100 lbs is my guess and I'd say 5'5" ish. She was very playful and had decent English for a fun chat as well got to know each other a little. Super cute face IMO, beautiful breasts, a couple little tattoos but can't remember what they were. No matter, I was focused elsewhere. Long hair down to lower back that felt luxurious on my body. I always love that. In any case, the great service was really the important point. DFK, nice, obliged rimming or should I say deep tongue without hesitation (OMG). Great BBBJ, deep in, followed by some time with her on top. Enjoyed looking at her sexy abs and hips. Suggested finishing in her mouth which happened after some edging, superb. I must say I'm still a little embarrassed to ask for what I want, but she was very intuitive and seemed to know from my little suggestions. Made me feel very comfortable. I'm somewhat of a regular, so perhaps that helped. I don't know.
-
05-17-26 17:04 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 53Yeah I saw brother and I WISH I got compensation or some discount for these words of mine. As I had the misfortune of having some unexpected vehicle issues earlier this week and that has harmed the monger pocket fund for the month. That's why I haven't reviewed any of these new girls yet.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
At least it helps me build up an extra huge load for the next time I decide to creampie one of these petite japanese girls.
-
05-17-26 16:24 #13417Senior Member

Posts: 1151You're an influencer now
Hey Thecoconaro, did you notice that the BP website is now quoting you? I hope they are compensating you for supplying a testimonial about the joys of creampie-ing a young Japanese woman.
-
05-17-26 16:05 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 33Nancy
I saw Nancy. Very GFE. I think the pics are her but she is not the super hot spinner she used to be.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 13:44 #13415Regular Member

Posts: 2BP Viet Jenny
She was here back in October. Check posts 12530 and 12533 in this thread.
Originally Posted by Hericlb
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 21:05 #13414Regular Member

Posts: 7BP jenny
Someone has review about jenny?
-
05-16-26 18:44 #13413Regular Member

Posts: 7BP jenny
Someone has a review of jenny of BP I want to visit her tomorrow.
-
05-16-26 18:08 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 53I mean at the end of the day though like he said, outside of the US we will get more for our money (Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Thailand, Philippines etc) and make no mistake gentlemen, it is our duty as mongers to take advantage of the USD power in other countries whenever we are abroad.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 17:31 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 54I was more so adding to what he was saying about supply and demand. Pricing can depend on where you go. Yoshiwara is generally on the pricier side with 40-50 k per hour range. Other places I've been to charge 37 k which is the price I see the most.
Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 14:24 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 30Follow up
She did ask if I wanted bare but I really didn't ask about anything else nor did she mention anything other than that, sorry. Follow up on nunhouse, they finally replied and you got to see Niko but boy do they suck at communicating. Niko is pretty cute she is the girl in the pics. Nice breast also. It's true about the shower being a tub and not a stand up shower. We showered separately. She tried initiating some kissing but I pulled myself away. Not that I wouldn't have but they take too many bare dicks for me to even dare try. She had a shaved kitty which I liked. Hairy pussy is not my preference and both Angela and yonyon at BP had hair. Her English was a little better to understand too. Rooms are in the second floor and don't think they have a / c up there. Small parking spot in the rear.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




