Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 920 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13394
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI the door guy noticed I didn't call first, told me to text next time bc they are moving soon and might be at the new address. Word to the wise.
    Bro who did you see? Any juicy titty wenches?

  2. #13393
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    No one has been here yet? Just want to know if it's safe to visit. Is it part of another group?
    It's part of another group fire away soldier and please report back to the squad if you get a chance to scout.

  3. #13392

    Nunhouse

    No one has been here yet? Just want to know if it's safe to visit. Is it part of another group?

  4. #13391
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    Don't quote me but I think I went with 400 for the hour. Nice sensual massage, nice tits fake but nice. And really nice figure. She gets into it and looks good doing it.

  5. #13390

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI the door guy noticed I didn't call first, told me to text next time bc they are moving soon and might be at the new address. Word to the wise.
    Thanks for the heads up as I always showed up without texting as well. Also what girl did you see?

  6. #13389

    BP heads up

    Just FYI the door guy noticed I didn't call first, told me to text next time bc they are moving soon and might be at the new address. Word to the wise.

  7. #13388

    Team cheekz!

    I've been out of the game for a while. At least a couple of years now. Looking to dive back in head first. What's the scene looking like right now?? Tbh I have never left a review on any visit I've done in the past so I'll be doing my due diligence and making a few visits in the coming days. Please if you can, drop some places you recommend me going to or even some girls names and where to find if you would want me to review them. I know it would help a lot of people. Sheesh it helped me tremendously when I first started. I will do my best to give you guys the best feedback I can provide. I would usually see about 2-3 girls every location I would visit so please feel free to share anything.

  8. #13387

    Nunhouse

    Has anyone checked out Niko, Japanese girl at nunhouse? Pics look great.

    https://nunhouse88.com/

  9. #13386
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing that so many of the Asian imports offer BBFS upgrades. Am I the only one concerned about this practice being so common? Do they test their girls or what? I think it's interesting that BBFS is available but then they remove another option from menu which is a more safe option to try or offer like Daty or rimming.
    Yeah true that's why everyone of us should get tested every few months. Maybe even monthly if you go bare.

  10. #13385
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    So how do you contact?
    I've been there a few times and have the booker's number now. You can also just walk in.

  11. #13384
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    There is no link to Ya Spa, there is no website and it's not on Google Maps anymore.
    So how do you contact?

  12. #13383

    BBFS concerns

    I am seeing that so many of the Asian imports offer BBFS upgrades. Am I the only one concerned about this practice being so common? Do they test their girls or what? I think it's interesting that BBFS is available but then they remove another option from menu which is a more safe option to try or offer like Daty or rimming.

  13. #13382

    Purple Rainbow

    So how does it work with Apartments that have been closed / moved / busted?

    I see purple rainbows site no longer updating and I think I saw here it getting busted or close to busted. Do they usually come back with an updated location and girls again? Or is the website now defunct and we have to wait for a new one?

  14. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody else have links to Ya Spa or any of the others that you all talk about in Pilsen. The ones with Latinas?
    There is no link to Ya Spa, there is no website and it's not on Google Maps anymore.

  15. #13380

    Ya Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    You pretty much have it spot on. The only difference is that these girls instead of being in a shady hotel are in an apartment or a house. Or sometimes a 3-4 star hotel. Also these girls usually offer service of higher quality but not always. And pictureswise sometimes you do get a bait and switch. Some places are better than others about it. The usual going rate is 150-200 for hhr and 300 for an hr I've seen 250 also for a hr. This is for the typical Chinese girl. Some girls do offer extra so you can ask. The Japanese girls are always more expensive. From 240 to 260 just for 30 minutes and it goes up from there. But Japanese girls always offer extras.

    As for a site here: https://chicago.38spa.com/ there you will find a lot of the sites we talk about in this thread. It is all in Chinese but just explore around or use translate. And I personally recommend bluephoenixchi.com as they seem to be the only place in chicago that consistently brings Japanese girls to the windy city. And there is literally nothing more satisfying as a monger than leaving a huge creampie inside some petite japanese cutie.
    Does anybody else have links to Ya Spa or any of the others that you all talk about in Pilsen. The ones with Latinas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape