Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 920 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13409
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator095  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who didn't help with suggestions. Decided to venture off anyways and ended up visiting BP. Very busy early in the morning. Walked in and there was already 3 other guys waiting at 10 am. Door guy set me up, told him which girls I specifically wanted to see. He sent me up to Angela and just took it. Walked in her room and would have felt bad if I just walked out on her. But that's just me. Nothing against her but just not my type. Especially for the same damage you would get for the new girl. So after I was done with her I saw YonYon. She tells me she is only 20 yrs old? Or just turned 21. She has some knockers on her. Huge tits I couldn't stop putting my face in between and licking her nipples. Knows very little English so it was hard to have a conversation but she definitely tried. Good mish but blew in the bag fairly quick. Disappointing. Tried seeing Niko at nun house but once I asked about her they stopped replying. Double, triple texted and nothing which sucks bc she looks good from her photos.
    Sorry you got kinda fucked over. I've noticed the door guy at BP will do that a lot. Whatever girl isn't doing too well he will try to push that girl upon you. Last time it was Jojo. Nothing wrong with jojo. Pretty face and huge real knockers. But if I have the choice between a 140 pound girl with big cannons and almost as tall as me or a 5'0 22 years old petite japanese girl, I'm picking the Japanese girl every single time. I personally go to BP for the Japanese girls Or exotic girls like nancy as she is viet / Russian mix. Though I admit sometimes the girl that gets pushed on to you can be a hidden gem. Like Tina from 2 months ago. She definitely gave the best service out of all the girls BP has had.

    So my recommendation to you and anyone else that gets a girl they don't want pushed on to them. Just say I'm sorry to the girl turn around and leave and ask the door guy if the girl you want is available if not offer to wait around or just leave and come back another time. Can't let another man pick what girl you're going to fuck. Especially when there is a whole line up of hot girls.

    By the way did yonyon offer any extras at all? Her description in the site doesn't seem to mention anything so I have no idea but she looks insanely hot.

  2. #13408
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator095  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who didn't help with suggestions. Decided to venture off anyways and ended up visiting BP. Very busy early in the morning. Walked in and there was already 3 other guys waiting at 10 am. Door guy set me up, told him which girls I specifically wanted to see. He sent me up to Angela and just took it. Walked in her room and would have felt bad if I just walked out on her. But that's just me. Nothing against her but just not my type. Especially for the same damage you would get for the new girl. So after I was done with her I saw YonYon. She tells me she is only 20 yrs old? Or just turned 21. She has some knockers on her. Huge tits I couldn't stop putting my face in between and licking her nipples. Knows very little English so it was hard to have a conversation but she definitely tried. Good mish but blew in the bag fairly quick. Disappointing. Tried seeing Niko at nun house but once I asked about her they stopped replying. Double, triple texted and nothing which sucks bc she looks good from her photos.
    Nice review. Keep posting reviews and you may get more feedback. Sometimes it is just better to try it and experiment. The vast majority of girls pics are all fake so it really is a crapshoot.

  3. #13407

    Thanks for nothing

    To everyone who didn't help with suggestions. Decided to venture off anyways and ended up visiting BP. Very busy early in the morning. Walked in and there was already 3 other guys waiting at 10 am. Door guy set me up, told him which girls I specifically wanted to see. He sent me up to Angela and just took it. Walked in her room and would have felt bad if I just walked out on her. But that's just me. Nothing against her but just not my type. Especially for the same damage you would get for the new girl. So after I was done with her I saw YonYon. She tells me she is only 20 yrs old? Or just turned 21. She has some knockers on her. Huge tits I couldn't stop putting my face in between and licking her nipples. Knows very little English so it was hard to have a conversation but she definitely tried. Good mish but blew in the bag fairly quick. Disappointing. Tried seeing Niko at nun house but once I asked about her they stopped replying. Double, triple texted and nothing which sucks bc she looks good from her photos.

  4. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    As much as I like the increased J girl present in Chicago, it still doesn't match the level of Japan. J girls at a cheap soapland will do 70 minutes for 220 (33000 k in yen) with the off chance of BBFS included. In some cases it can even go cheaper than that.
    This is a silly comparison. It's like saying Thai girls are cheap in Bangkok.

    Also, most soaplands aren't foreigner friendly, especially if you don't speak Japanese. The ones that are foreigner friendly typically charge you double anyway so you'll end up paying somewhere from 40-50 K yen. Last time I went I think I paid something like 40-45 k.

    When Chinese girls here charge 500-600 an hour for younger (like low 20's) having 300 J girls is a good thing.

  5. #13405
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    As much as I like the increased J girl present in Chicago, it still doesn't match the level of Japan. J girls at a cheap soapland will do 70 minutes for 220 (33000 k in yen) with the off chance of BBFS included. In some cases it can even go cheaper than that.
    One of the huge benefits of the JPYUSD being 160.

  6. #13404
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that they have a Japanese girl at 200 half 300 hour. I always said you were getting taxed for the Jgirls as they charge less per half / hour in LA and also less for upgrades in LA.
    Jgirls are cheaper in LA if there in a korg. If they are in corgs like miyashouse in LA, it's 300/450+ hr.

  7. #13403
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Supply and demand sadly. They have been taking advantage of the fact that Jgirl agencies are pretty much non existent in chicago. Compared to NYC or LA. I'm glad to see more places are bringing J girls as I really think they have the best service.
    As much as I like the increased J girl present in Chicago, it still doesn't match the level of Japan. J girls at a cheap soapland will do 70 minutes for 220 (33000 k in yen) with the off chance of BBFS included. In some cases it can even go cheaper than that.

  8. #13402
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Supply and demand sadly. They have been taking advantage of the fact that Jgirl agencies are pretty much non existent in chicago. Compared to NYC or LA. I'm glad to see more places are bringing J girls as I really think they have the best service.
    I'll have to disagree. Korean girls have the best service I'd say 80-90% of them do really good service, just very rare they are actual 20's-30's. Japanese are just actually young and hot but 50/50% good service still better than average Chinese girls service and looks (and age especially).

  9. #13401
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that they have a Japanese girl at 200 half 300 hour. I always said you were getting taxed for the Jgirls as they charge less per half / hour in LA and also less for upgrades in LA.
    Supply and demand sadly. They have been taking advantage of the fact that Jgirl agencies are pretty much non existent in chicago. Compared to NYC or LA. I'm glad to see more places are bringing J girls as I really think they have the best service.

  10. #13400

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMod24  [View Original Post]
    On the way out Nancy asked for a tip, which was new. I gave her what I had, which wasn't much, so maybe anticipate that if you go to see her or Jenny.
    I expect it's because you went bare.

  11. #13399

    Nunhouse vs BP vs CandygirlLA

    Interesting that they have a Japanese girl at 200 half 300 hour. I always said you were getting taxed for the Jgirls as they charge less per half / hour in LA and also less for upgrades in LA.

  12. #13398
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMod24  [View Original Post]
    Side note on Nunhouse, the room I was in was especially warm. Niko apparently said that their AC didn't work or they wouldn't turn it on. Just wanted to mention that as I got pretty sweaty in there.

    So on the back of this experience with Nunhouse, I decided to make an impromptu visit to BP right after since I was in the area.
    Some of why'all are wild going for double headers out here like that. I could never.

  13. #13397
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 28

    BP. Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMod24  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to pull the trigger and check out Nunhouse yesterday. Long story short, it's safe imo. I called ahead to ask if I could see one of their girls in the evening and they said it was a first come first serve, but they seemed to agree that they would reserve who I asked for if I could give them a time for when I would be there. The address listed in their page is the correct place. It's only a four minute drive from BP, so if you're in the area it's a solid backup location to check out.
    Side note on Nunhouse, the room I was in was especially warm. Niko apparently said that their AC didn't work or they wouldn't turn it on. Just wanted to mention that as I got pretty sweaty in there.

    So on the back of this experience with Nunhouse, I decided to make an impromptu visit to BP right after since I was in the area. I didn't have much money left on me, so I asked for a half hour with Nancy. Initially asked for Jenny, but the door guy said she had an appointment to wait for. Not a problem in hindsight because Nancy was fantastic IMO. Her photos are a little touched up, but she'd definitely the same girl in them. Speaks pretty good English, which makes sense since she's mixed (half Vietnamese / half Russian). Right away, her figure is outstanding. I like a girl on the shorter end, & she's definitely that, probably under 5'. Phenomenal ass & great tits as well. She's not shy in the shower either. When we got back to the room, she really got rabid on me. Immediately went in for a BJ & had no problem with DFK. From there I went down in her & was pleased that she was cool with rimming. She initially told me to grab a condom, which I put on, but when it started getting in the way by coming off, she said whatever and we proceeded to do bare. Went straight into mush and then lotus before going back to the shower. Didn't finish, as I was by then exhausted. If I could have gotten more time, I would've. In the shower, she went down for a sudden BJ, which was fun. When we got back to the room, Her friend Jenny knocked and came in, so I got to talk to her for a few minutes. She also matches her photos, also a bit touched up. As I was still getting dressed, she grabbed for my junk after Nancy said I didn't cum, so she seems very fun. Will surely be back to visit her. On the way out Nancy asked for a tip, which was new. I gave her what I had, which wasn't much, so maybe anticipate that if you go to see her or Jenny.

  14. #13396

    Latest BP lineup and Mei

    Been shocked by the lack of reports coming out of BP, this looks like the greatest lineup they've ever had. Last month I went by to try to see the previous menu but the rotating door of mongers and nowhere to put the car left me driving off someplace else. This time around booked for Eri, showed up and the place was dead empty. Fairly sure I was the only one there the whole time.

    For whatever reason Eri was not available when I did arrive, maybe I wasn't as alone there as I thought but nobody else had their shoes at the front door. Anyway, was offered the rest of the menu and was there to have my first Japanese meal so selected Mei. I'm chasing that JAV- big knockers dream but didn't find it with Mei. The good, she is EXTREMELY cute. That cliche Japanese playful mannerisms, big cute eyes, puts on a sensual experience. She did have a cute, humble chest as well, just nothing huge like the desired dream. Forever chasing some real hangers, you know? The bad, she had a big dumpy belly and flat in the back. Not a protruding rear at all, though still a little something soft to find and squeeze. She was soft and smiley and like I said, her face was cute. Photos are her- her face and general body proportions but she has added on that belly.

    Didn't initially pay for BBFS but when she finished the BBBJ she straddled me, doing to p2 p thing, stared me deeply in the eyes, tempting the upcharge. I caved so for 60 shy of 5 we did 30 minutes bbfscip. I stuffed the pie very quickly too. She was very sweet and accommodating. Tried to make conversion but I was not grasping the broken English very well. So communication limited. I wouldn't repeat but that's only because I'll continue the search for the JAV dream.

  15. #13395
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 28

    Nunhouse. Niko

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    No one has been here yet? Just want to know if it's safe to visit. Is it part of another group?
    So I decided to pull the trigger and check out Nunhouse yesterday. Long story short, it's safe imo. I called ahead to ask if I could see one of their girls in the evening and they said it was a first come first serve, but they seemed to agree that they would reserve who I asked for if I could give them a time for when I would be there. The address listed in their page is the correct place. It's only a four minute drive from BP, so if you're in the area it's a solid backup location to check out. When I pulled up, I rang the doorbell and their door guy answered. The interior of the house is deceivingly nice compared to their front of the house. There was another mate there who didn't seem like he was waiting for a girl, so I assumed he was just a second guy who also handles the house. The door guy walked me up to the second floor & it looks like all the girls are in rooms upstairs as I caught a glimpse of another girl, not sure who. I then met Niko, who I think matched her photos fairly well. I thought she was very attractive & fairly accommodating throughout our session. I can only speak to the room I was in with her, but the rooms look a fair bit bigger than BP's. Their bathroom is also a bit nicer imo. As a head up, they have a tub instead of a normal walk in shower, so she and I had to shower separately. Not sure if that was a specific thing for her, but I didn't mind at all. From there on, we went back to the room and started fucking. I paid for an hour with bare CIP extras, totaling to 500. A good time was had overall, but for transparency sake, I was pretty beat from work and so I didn't finish. That's definitely on me versus anything having to do with Niko, but all told Nunhouse seems on the up and up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape