Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 921 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13422

    No Natty

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214

    So her ad is still up, but no new TER reviews for awhile. Maybe she is gone already.

    Anyway, because the ad is up, I text and ask to see Natty. I was promised it was Natty, I confirmed I only wanted to see Natty. They said yes, okay.

    They kept me waiting 15 minutes past the scheduled time and sent me up to the wrong room.

    She was beautiful, but there was a reason I wanted Natty. She's the best BLS, cock worshipping GFE I have had. If I wanted some unknown factor, I might have gone with Miss Beautiful, but I felt they knew all along I would just cave in, so I did not.

    Even then, Miss Beautiful played, "Natty got a last minute customer. Text her and see when she's available. ".

    No text answer after I left. If I were on vacation, I would've tried Miss Beautiful, but feeling played, knowing I can find a known girl tomorrow, I am glad I walked out.

  2. #13421

    Top1 spa. Kassandra

    Has anyone had experience with Kassandra? I noticed she has been around for a bit.

  3. #13420
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon  [View Original Post]
    She was here back in October. Check posts 12530 and 12533 in this thread.
    What is GB does it still exist?

  4. #13419

    Yolanda at 888

    I saw a couple other reviews for think Yolanda recently, I'm guessing it was the same one, but not positive. Just back from some travels so I'm a little out of the loop. Well, first off. When I visited, she was actually wearing the nurse costume from the video on Chicago521.com. Overall amazing, and will be memorable. I must say that I do love thin girls and she is easily under 100 lbs is my guess and I'd say 5'5" ish. She was very playful and had decent English for a fun chat as well got to know each other a little. Super cute face IMO, beautiful breasts, a couple little tattoos but can't remember what they were. No matter, I was focused elsewhere. Long hair down to lower back that felt luxurious on my body. I always love that. In any case, the great service was really the important point. DFK, nice, obliged rimming or should I say deep tongue without hesitation (OMG). Great BBBJ, deep in, followed by some time with her on top. Enjoyed looking at her sexy abs and hips. Suggested finishing in her mouth which happened after some edging, superb. I must say I'm still a little embarrassed to ask for what I want, but she was very intuitive and seemed to know from my little suggestions. Made me feel very comfortable. I'm somewhat of a regular, so perhaps that helped. I don't know.

  5. #13418
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Hey Thecoconaro, did you notice that the BP website is now quoting you? I hope they are compensating you for supplying a testimonial about the joys of creampie-ing a young Japanese woman.
    Yeah I saw brother and I WISH I got compensation or some discount for these words of mine. As I had the misfortune of having some unexpected vehicle issues earlier this week and that has harmed the monger pocket fund for the month. That's why I haven't reviewed any of these new girls yet.

    At least it helps me build up an extra huge load for the next time I decide to creampie one of these petite japanese girls.

  6. #13417

    You're an influencer now

    Hey Thecoconaro, did you notice that the BP website is now quoting you? I hope they are compensating you for supplying a testimonial about the joys of creampie-ing a young Japanese woman.

  7. #13416

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up as I always showed up without texting as well. Also what girl did you see?
    I saw Nancy. Very GFE. I think the pics are her but she is not the super hot spinner she used to be.

  8. #13415

    BP Viet Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Hericlb  [View Original Post]
    Someone has a review of jenny of BP I want to visit her tomorrow.
    She was here back in October. Check posts 12530 and 12533 in this thread.

  9. #13414

    BP jenny

    Someone has review about jenny?

  10. #13413

    BP jenny

    Someone has a review of jenny of BP I want to visit her tomorrow.

  11. #13412
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitsu  [View Original Post]
    I was more so adding to what he was saying about supply and demand. Pricing can depend on where you go. Yoshiwara is generally on the pricier side with 40-50 k per hour range. Other places I've been to charge 37 k which is the price I see the most.
    I mean at the end of the day though like he said, outside of the US we will get more for our money (Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Thailand, Philippines etc) and make no mistake gentlemen, it is our duty as mongers to take advantage of the USD power in other countries whenever we are abroad.

  12. #13411
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest  [View Original Post]
    This is a silly comparison. It's like saying Thai girls are cheap in Bangkok.

    Also, most soaplands aren't foreigner friendly, especially if you don't speak Japanese. The ones that are foreigner friendly typically charge you double anyway so you'll end up paying somewhere from 40-50 K yen. Last time I went I think I paid something like 40-45 k.

    When Chinese girls here charge 500-600 an hour for younger (like low 20's) having 300 J girls is a good thing.
    I was more so adding to what he was saying about supply and demand. Pricing can depend on where you go. Yoshiwara is generally on the pricier side with 40-50 k per hour range. Other places I've been to charge 37 k which is the price I see the most.

  13. #13410

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got kinda fucked over. I've noticed the door guy at BP will do that a lot. Whatever girl isn't doing too well he will try to push that girl upon you. Last time it was Jojo. Nothing wrong with jojo. Pretty face and huge real knockers. But if I have the choice between a 140 pound girl with big cannons and almost as tall as me or a 5'0 22 years old petite japanese girl, I'm picking the Japanese girl every single time. I personally go to BP for the Japanese girls Or exotic girls like nancy as she is viet / Russian mix. Though I admit sometimes the girl that gets pushed on to you can be a hidden gem. Like Tina from 2 months ago. She definitely gave the best service out of all the girls BP has had.

    So my recommendation to you and anyone else that gets a girl they don't want pushed on to them. Just say I'm sorry to the girl turn around and leave and ask the door guy if the girl you want is available if not offer to wait around or just leave and come back another time. Can't let another man pick what girl you're going to fuck. Especially when there is a whole line up of hot girls.

    By the way did yonyon offer any extras at all? Her description in the site doesn't seem to mention anything so I have no idea but she looks insanely hot.
    She did ask if I wanted bare but I really didn't ask about anything else nor did she mention anything other than that, sorry. Follow up on nunhouse, they finally replied and you got to see Niko but boy do they suck at communicating. Niko is pretty cute she is the girl in the pics. Nice breast also. It's true about the shower being a tub and not a stand up shower. We showered separately. She tried initiating some kissing but I pulled myself away. Not that I wouldn't have but they take too many bare dicks for me to even dare try. She had a shaved kitty which I liked. Hairy pussy is not my preference and both Angela and yonyon at BP had hair. Her English was a little better to understand too. Rooms are in the second floor and don't think they have a / c up there. Small parking spot in the rear.

  14. #13409
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator095  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who didn't help with suggestions. Decided to venture off anyways and ended up visiting BP. Very busy early in the morning. Walked in and there was already 3 other guys waiting at 10 am. Door guy set me up, told him which girls I specifically wanted to see. He sent me up to Angela and just took it. Walked in her room and would have felt bad if I just walked out on her. But that's just me. Nothing against her but just not my type. Especially for the same damage you would get for the new girl. So after I was done with her I saw YonYon. She tells me she is only 20 yrs old? Or just turned 21. She has some knockers on her. Huge tits I couldn't stop putting my face in between and licking her nipples. Knows very little English so it was hard to have a conversation but she definitely tried. Good mish but blew in the bag fairly quick. Disappointing. Tried seeing Niko at nun house but once I asked about her they stopped replying. Double, triple texted and nothing which sucks bc she looks good from her photos.
    Sorry you got kinda fucked over. I've noticed the door guy at BP will do that a lot. Whatever girl isn't doing too well he will try to push that girl upon you. Last time it was Jojo. Nothing wrong with jojo. Pretty face and huge real knockers. But if I have the choice between a 140 pound girl with big cannons and almost as tall as me or a 5'0 22 years old petite japanese girl, I'm picking the Japanese girl every single time. I personally go to BP for the Japanese girls Or exotic girls like nancy as she is viet / Russian mix. Though I admit sometimes the girl that gets pushed on to you can be a hidden gem. Like Tina from 2 months ago. She definitely gave the best service out of all the girls BP has had.

    So my recommendation to you and anyone else that gets a girl they don't want pushed on to them. Just say I'm sorry to the girl turn around and leave and ask the door guy if the girl you want is available if not offer to wait around or just leave and come back another time. Can't let another man pick what girl you're going to fuck. Especially when there is a whole line up of hot girls.

    By the way did yonyon offer any extras at all? Her description in the site doesn't seem to mention anything so I have no idea but she looks insanely hot.

  15. #13408
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrator095  [View Original Post]
    To everyone who didn't help with suggestions. Decided to venture off anyways and ended up visiting BP. Very busy early in the morning. Walked in and there was already 3 other guys waiting at 10 am. Door guy set me up, told him which girls I specifically wanted to see. He sent me up to Angela and just took it. Walked in her room and would have felt bad if I just walked out on her. But that's just me. Nothing against her but just not my type. Especially for the same damage you would get for the new girl. So after I was done with her I saw YonYon. She tells me she is only 20 yrs old? Or just turned 21. She has some knockers on her. Huge tits I couldn't stop putting my face in between and licking her nipples. Knows very little English so it was hard to have a conversation but she definitely tried. Good mish but blew in the bag fairly quick. Disappointing. Tried seeing Niko at nun house but once I asked about her they stopped replying. Double, triple texted and nothing which sucks bc she looks good from her photos.
    Nice review. Keep posting reviews and you may get more feedback. Sometimes it is just better to try it and experiment. The vast majority of girls pics are all fake so it really is a crapshoot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape