Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16949
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one would be highly appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-48560fa9181d
    I spoke to her briefly. She might have left the platform by now. Wasn't open to any intimacy. You might have better luck though.

  2. #16948
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    How accurate is the last active date on SA? I see guys asking about girls who haven't been on in 5-6 days. Is that feature useless or is it pretty accurate. I see some actually decent chicks but they haven't been online in weeks according to the site.
    SA is pretty accurate. If they are premium member, they can disable it. SB is not accurate at all. I just got back on it and I know it's off.

  3. #16947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    How accurate is the last active date on SA? I see guys asking about girls who haven't been on in 5-6 days. Is that feature useless or is it pretty accurate. I see some actually decent chicks but they haven't been online in weeks according to the site.
    Not sure about today, but it used to be pretty accurate. My guess is that most guys move off site and talk with the girl for a few days before coming here and asking. And if they need to have their posts verified, add another half a day to a day until it comes through. If the girl hasn't been online since getting / giving their phone number, it's not surprising if they are off site for a few days prior to them posting here.

  4. #16946

    It's accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    How accurate is the last active date on SA? I see guys asking about girls who haven't been on in 5-6 days. Is that feature useless or is it pretty accurate. I see some actually decent chicks but they haven't been online in weeks according to the site.
    And a good tool to use!

  5. #16945

    Last Active Date

    How accurate is the last active date on SA? I see guys asking about girls who haven't been on in 5-6 days. Is that feature useless or is it pretty accurate. I see some actually decent chicks but they haven't been online in weeks according to the site.

  6. #16944

    Jumping back in

    I've been out of the sugar world for a few years and jumping back in. Although the pool here seems pretty bleak from what I've read here.

    Anyways, has anyone seen Sofiaaa? https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-3fcb42af3b39.

    Feel free to PM me or respond here. Trying to find a fit Latina, Brazilian if possible.

  7. #16943

    Sierra

    Any info on this one would be highly appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-48560fa9181d

  8. #16942
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    For real guys, she's probably watching this so stop fluffing her ego and giving her undeserved attention. And no, not really into this shit. I just wanted to get some anal action and I still might as it's on the table now.
    Its giving me 2nd hand embarrassment how often she's mentioned on here.

  9. #16941
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    I'm sending you pm as well. You can try her on snapchat. If you are using that platform.
    I don't think this is working. Did it work for you?

  10. #16940

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    That Luna chick works at Cloakroom.

    (Unrelated) - My previous sb I met off SDM also works at CR.

    She not currently active and I'm not posting her profile so no need for anyone to ask.

    She petite and hot AF, but spicy.

    I'm just venting.

    Turns out she was a rinser. Met her in Feb and she stayed over for three months straight minus a few days.

    She was jobless when we met and I pushed her to find some sort of income. She choose dancing.

    The sex was good month1 then died off month2 and dead at month3. She ended up basically using me with little to nothing in return.

    Kicked her out after Mothers Day. I told her she could still come over to use my shower before heading to work, which she still does cause her current housing situation is crap. I figure what's the harm in hoping she'd want to bang somewhere down the line.

    But seriously, fuck all these useless sugar girls.

    I got booted from SDM a month ago for being to racist in the chatrooms. People are just too sensitive.

    Not interested in rejoining other sites.

    This dudes sugar days might be over- its been a fun one LOL.

    Thankfully the "AnnaJes bangtrain" still pulls into the station.

    Some of you know that drill.
    Have not got to meet the iykyk chick referenced above but appreciate your post on her. Hope this is just another ranting post as seniors like you, pro, and buck have certainly taught me alot. Cheers my friend. I'm not banned on SA yet so maybe I can help you out some day to repay you for helping me as a newb.

  11. #16939

  12. #16938

    Damn DC strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.
    That Luna chick works at Cloakroom.

    (Unrelated) - My previous sb I met off SDM also works at CR.

    She not currently active and I'm not posting her profile so no need for anyone to ask.

    She petite and hot AF, but spicy.

    I'm just venting.

    Turns out she was a rinser. Met her in Feb and she stayed over for three months straight minus a few days.

    She was jobless when we met and I pushed her to find some sort of income. She choose dancing.

    The sex was good month1 then died off month2 and dead at month3. She ended up basically using me with little to nothing in return.

    Kicked her out after Mothers Day. I told her she could still come over to use my shower before heading to work, which she still does cause her current housing situation is crap. I figure what's the harm in hoping she'd want to bang somewhere down the line.

    But seriously, fuck all these useless sugar girls.

    I got booted from SDM a month ago for being to racist in the chatrooms. People are just too sensitive.

    Not interested in rejoining other sites.

    This dudes sugar days might be over- its been a fun one LOL.

    Thankfully the "AnnaJes bangtrain" still pulls into the station.

    Some of you know that drill.

  13. #16937
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    At least one good thing about the awful selection in this city is it's damn near impossible to spend all of your money on these girls. Unless you're just extremely desperate very few girls are worth seeing, so your wallet will never take a beating.
    Agree 100%. Haven't paid more than 500 per pop entire year. I'm not cheap either, it's just the quality is awful. Either too chubby, too old or not easy on the eyes. The ones that are under 25 and pretty are extremely rare find.

  14. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.
    Even the strippers suck here, but desperate dc guys will pay for them.

  15. #16935

    Cost Savings

    At least one good thing about the awful selection in this city is it's damn near impossible to spend all of your money on these girls. Unless you're just extremely desperate very few girls are worth seeing, so your wallet will never take a beating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape