Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 18299
-
05-17-26 17:31 #16934Regular Member

Posts: 73Smartest thing anyone has said about her. I'm glad I hit that before it turned into a cum bucket. I think I'm done with her for good now.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:15 #16933Regular Member

Posts: 189I'm with you on this one brother. No appeal whatsoever.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:14 #16932Regular Member

Posts: 189Bunny
Old video with Christmas tree in it. She's chubby now. Pass.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:11 #16931Regular Member

Posts: 189100% agree. I've actually lost any appeal on my end knowing what I know. Don't have a thing for cum buckets.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 15:47 #16930Regular Member

Posts: 73Yeah this is an old material LOL look at the Christmas tree in the background hahaha.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 13:17 #16929Regular Member

Posts: 73She's 23. I was talking to her and she was trying to convince me she's 21, which was original age she included, but I guess at some point she did license verification with Seeking and the system made the automated update. Either way though, don't waste your time. Seems like she's trying to recruit guys for the club where she's working. She offered me exact same thing.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 12:45 #16928Regular Member

Posts: 189For real guys, she's probably watching this so stop fluffing her ego and giving her undeserved attention. And no, not really into this shit. I just wanted to get some anal action and I still might as it's on the table now.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 12:22 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 111
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
Are you boys okay? LOL.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 12:21 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 111No idea. If you stumble upon some of her social media, you're not far off with the traveling pro thing, though.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 10:46 #16925Regular Member

Posts: 189Karolina
Anyone any info on this one? Have been talking for few days now and wanted to see if there is any intel before I make the move. If not, I'll share what I end up with.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-98c1dcd81fb4
-
05-17-26 10:39 #16924Regular Member

Posts: 189Bunny
Noooo! Are you saying what I think you are saying?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 10:39 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 1038She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 10:36 #16922Regular Member

Posts: 189She uses her phone so frequently that they are probably hitting her with $35 up charge fees LOL I chatted her up few months ago, but didn't go anywhere. Is it worth pursuing?
Originally Posted by Dkayz
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 09:44 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 368Cleared them and anyone partake in Sydney
Appreciate it! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b73635a33351
You can DM me.
-
05-17-26 01:45 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 81I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




