Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 18299
-
05-18-26 17:52 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 229I spoke to her briefly. She might have left the platform by now. Wasn't open to any intimacy. You might have better luck though.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:29 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 229SA is pretty accurate. If they are premium member, they can disable it. SB is not accurate at all. I just got back on it and I know it's off.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:11 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 326Not sure about today, but it used to be pretty accurate. My guess is that most guys move off site and talk with the girl for a few days before coming here and asking. And if they need to have their posts verified, add another half a day to a day until it comes through. If the girl hasn't been online since getting / giving their phone number, it's not surprising if they are off site for a few days prior to them posting here.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:32 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 368It's accurate
And a good tool to use!
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:21 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 94Last Active Date
How accurate is the last active date on SA? I see guys asking about girls who haven't been on in 5-6 days. Is that feature useless or is it pretty accurate. I see some actually decent chicks but they haven't been online in weeks according to the site.
-
05-18-26 10:47 #16944Senior Member

Posts: 26Jumping back in
I've been out of the sugar world for a few years and jumping back in. Although the pool here seems pretty bleak from what I've read here.
Anyways, has anyone seen Sofiaaa? https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-3fcb42af3b39.
Feel free to PM me or respond here. Trying to find a fit Latina, Brazilian if possible.
-
05-18-26 09:45 #16943Regular Member

Posts: 73Sierra
Any info on this one would be highly appreciated.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-48560fa9181d
-
05-18-26 07:27 #16942Senior Member

Posts: 329Its giving me 2nd hand embarrassment how often she's mentioned on here.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:20 #16941Senior Member

Posts: 229I don't think this is working. Did it work for you?
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 19:14 #16940Senior Member

Posts: 228Thanks
Have not got to meet the iykyk chick referenced above but appreciate your post on her. Hope this is just another ranting post as seniors like you, pro, and buck have certainly taught me alot. Cheers my friend. I'm not banned on SA yet so maybe I can help you out some day to repay you for helping me as a newb.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:45 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 91Lexy
Any info, please DM me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-86d6ea88dbfe
-
05-17-26 18:09 #16938Banned Member

Posts: 97Damn DC strippers
That Luna chick works at Cloakroom.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
(Unrelated) - My previous sb I met off SDM also works at CR.
She not currently active and I'm not posting her profile so no need for anyone to ask.
She petite and hot AF, but spicy.
I'm just venting.
Turns out she was a rinser. Met her in Feb and she stayed over for three months straight minus a few days.
She was jobless when we met and I pushed her to find some sort of income. She choose dancing.
The sex was good month1 then died off month2 and dead at month3. She ended up basically using me with little to nothing in return.
Kicked her out after Mothers Day. I told her she could still come over to use my shower before heading to work, which she still does cause her current housing situation is crap. I figure what's the harm in hoping she'd want to bang somewhere down the line.
But seriously, fuck all these useless sugar girls.
I got booted from SDM a month ago for being to racist in the chatrooms. People are just too sensitive.
Not interested in rejoining other sites.
This dudes sugar days might be over- its been a fun one LOL.
Thankfully the "AnnaJes bangtrain" still pulls into the station.
Some of you know that drill.
-
05-17-26 17:40 #16937Regular Member

Posts: 73Agree 100%. Haven't paid more than 500 per pop entire year. I'm not cheap either, it's just the quality is awful. Either too chubby, too old or not easy on the eyes. The ones that are under 25 and pretty are extremely rare find.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:33 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 94Even the strippers suck here, but desperate dc guys will pay for them.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:32 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 94Cost Savings
At least one good thing about the awful selection in this city is it's damn near impossible to spend all of your money on these girls. Unless you're just extremely desperate very few girls are worth seeing, so your wallet will never take a beating.









Reply With Quote




