Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16934
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.
    Smartest thing anyone has said about her. I'm glad I hit that before it turned into a cum bucket. I think I'm done with her for good now.

  2. #16933
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.
    I'm with you on this one brother. No appeal whatsoever.

  3. #16932

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Her TikToks keep on popping up on my fyp Lmao. Can't help it not too bring it up. It looks like she has lost some weight though? The latest pics we saw she was kinda chubby.
    Old video with Christmas tree in it. She's chubby now. Pass.

  4. #16931
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.
    100% agree. I've actually lost any appeal on my end knowing what I know. Don't have a thing for cum buckets.

  5. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Her TikToks keep on popping up on my fyp Lmao. Can't help it not too bring it up. It looks like she has lost some weight though? The latest pics we saw she was kinda chubby.
    Yeah this is an old material LOL look at the Christmas tree in the background hahaha.

  6. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.
    She's 23. I was talking to her and she was trying to convince me she's 21, which was original age she included, but I guess at some point she did license verification with Seeking and the system made the automated update. Either way though, don't waste your time. Seems like she's trying to recruit guys for the club where she's working. She offered me exact same thing.

  7. #16928
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Are you boys okay? LOL.
    For real guys, she's probably watching this so stop fluffing her ego and giving her undeserved attention. And no, not really into this shit. I just wanted to get some anal action and I still might as it's on the table now.

  8. #16927
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Some chockingbactionbon Bunny's TikTok today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Her TikTok account is like OnlyFans lite and it's FREE. Crazy shit lmao.
    Are you boys okay? LOL.

  9. #16926
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.
    No idea. If you stumble upon some of her social media, you're not far off with the traveling pro thing, though.

  10. #16925

    Karolina

    Anyone any info on this one? Have been talking for few days now and wanted to see if there is any intel before I make the move. If not, I'll share what I end up with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-98c1dcd81fb4

  11. #16924

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    You would know best and again hope you are all better soon.
    Noooo! Are you saying what I think you are saying?

  12. #16923
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Some chockingbactionbon Bunny's TikTok today.
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.

  13. #16922
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkayz  [View Original Post]
    Suprising she needs her phone "turned on" with how much she posts on IG daily.
    She uses her phone so frequently that they are probably hitting her with $35 up charge fees LOL I chatted her up few months ago, but didn't go anywhere. Is it worth pursuing?

  14. #16921

    Cleared them and anyone partake in Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, trying to respond to your PM but your box is full. I just had to clean mine as well LOL.
    Appreciate it! Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b73635a33351

    You can DM me.

  15. #16920
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on this one? Found some wild shit through finding her social media. Wanted to meet pretty quickly (schedules didn't work out), and she's got a schedule listed in her profile, so I'm kind of wary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75
    I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape