Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 20129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19874

    Caution on Persephone

    Okay, Mongers.

    First off, I want to thank you all for laying the groundwork in this Protestant-ass town and creating an avenue where options exist, opinions are formed, values are debated, and life can be both calculated and driven by pure volition in the pursuit of pleasure. Many a fruit has been cultivated thanks to the commentary and pallate of this board for myself and plenty of others here.

    Sadly, my first real contribution to the forum comes as a cautionary tale one meant for both newcomers and veterans of the hobby alike.

    This morning around 4 AM, I spotted an ad for "Persephone. " You can already imagine the kind of commentary that name alone could inspire, but I digress.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/331582576855

    We exchanged a few simple comms and agreed to meet near the A&L district. She was oddly insistent on an exact arrival time, supposedly to avoid crossing paths with her brother as he left for work.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by someone who more or less matched the ad: t-shirt, black shorts, casual demeanor. She mentioned her friend was asleep on the couch but assured me that activity was "fine," then directed me into a seedy but allegedly "clean" room that, compared to some places in this line of work, honestly seemed adequate enough.

    I handed over my Barry.

    She then mentioned she needed to grab wipes "out of caution" and disappeared upstairs.

    At this point, I'm sitting there fully committed to the inevitable visuals and outcome, only to suddenly be introduced to her capital-B "Brother" wearing a tacky Charlotte Hornets teal bowling shirt and pointing a rusted rifle directly at my temple.

    He aggressively informs me that the woman upstairs is his girlfriend and demands to know what I'm doing there.

    I gesture toward the door and calmly explain, "I was led into this room. ".

    Hands raised, I keep my composure and slowly walk myself right back out the same way I came in.

    In retrospect, I'm very glad I didn't have anything else on me.

    As of now, her Charlie Murphylooking brother / boyfriend and likely duo accomplice in the ad itself have apparently been taking turns porch-sitting outside the place, hoping this incident disappears quietly into the void instead of becoming the very predictable, life-affirming warning story it deserves to be.

    Alas, just go for the sure thing and stay safe out here, fellas.

    This experience has properly motivated me to start writing about the things that really get the amygdala throbbing. I'll step off the soapbox now and reevaluate my risks.

    Until the next post, Mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260518_055108_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #19873
    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesInCup12  [View Original Post]
    She moved back to Chicago, have you tried any of the other girls at Asian ivy?

    She was my go to as well.
    No I have not, but I will check it out. Have you tried anyone new? Anyone you recommend?

  3. #19872

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her. I did notice she has 2 numbers one on tryst and one on STG but I'm guessing she's using 2 phones or 2 apps.
    I used the STG number.

  4. #19871

    Any info on girls at Lulu's in Lowell?

    Very interested in checking this place out, but I don't know who to ask for, and I hate playing the lottery. On here, I've read many of the girls are in their 50's, but barely any descriptions other than that. Anyone have any experience with girls there and can give more descriptions (age, body type, looks, etc) to tie to a name? Thanks!

  5. #19870

    Thank you

    Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her. I did notice she has 2 numbers one on tryst and one on STG but I'm guessing she's using 2 phones or 2 apps.

  6. #19869

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    She posts on STG too but her Tryst ad is below.

    I can +1 the positive review below as well, I had typed up a review when I saw her a few weeks back but it didn't post because the site was having one of its hiccups and I never went back to it.

    But Erin is a complete smokeshow, gorgeous face, great body and really knows what she's doing on the massage portion. Much better than the others I've had experience with at least. It was a quick set up and good comms in my experience. New Residential Incall, discrete, similar to CJ's set up, which I much prefer to the parlor scene.

    She is intelligent and aims to please, was very attentive and asking what I was looking for, etc. YMMV and there have been some mixed reviews, but she is definitely my favorite of the locals. A lot of that might just be attraction. But she definitely seems someone that gives the energy you give, treat her well and you will enjoy yourself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erinelise
    Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her.

  7. #19868

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Is it nn day spa by chance? Just wondering so if I make a trip out it's something I'll look into.
    Yes it is.

  8. #19867

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyJoe11  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever find anything out about Alex? Looks intriguing.
    I did, it was good. Would go again. $.80 for it all, FS. Pics aren't very revealing but she does look like the pics. She just dyed her hair purple, if you're into that sort of thing. LOL. PM me if you have any questions.

  9. #19866

    Ava at Wonder

    It's been awhile but I saw her last week and what more can be said about this gorgeous girl and her amazing tits?! She is one of the few that actually gives a great massage and her endings are always sexy and she really knows the art of edging! I love when she squeezes those nipples together so I can suck on them both at the same time! Saw her for a hh and the tip matched the door fee.

  10. #19865

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by MackWack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Lucy from Asian Ivy went to? She was a great massage therapist.
    She moved back to Chicago, have you tried any of the other girls at Asian ivy?

    She was my go to as well.

  11. #19864

    Lucy

    Does anyone know where Lucy from Asian Ivy went to? She was a great massage therapist.

  12. #19863

    Had time to blow

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Both women in that ad are models and the pictures taken are from either their twitter or instagram. The blonde in particular has an OF and isn't based in MI.

    There's been a trend of ads lately that basically go "I'm {insert name} and I used to work at {insert AMP}, but not anymore. ".

    Another notable example is a girl that goes by Brooklyn. Exact same shtick, which is funny cause she used Supreme Massage, which is a well known legit, no HE parlor, that I personally frequent. A monger in the escort forum did a date with her and turned out to be a provider named Crystal, who may or may not be a Lisa Marie girl.

    So at best, it's a LM girl that is most definitely not going to be either of the women in that ad and at worst it's just a straight scam.
    I don't know if it's LM but thanks for a boring several hour call today I was able to get dozens of messages of wasted time from this person. Wouldn't tell me who I would see wouldn't talk services said I had money to throw away and all verification went out the window. No chance the woman who meets you at the door looks like the pics but it was surprising how stupid this person was not realizing I had no intention of seeing them. Sorry if you actually wanted to get scammed, actually I'm not. Usually scams run the same way with lingo. Text when you arrive without ever agreeing to a time. They cast a wide net and if a few idiots fall for it they have their drugs for the day.

  13. #19862

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or a pic you can share so I can check out to see if she's someone I'll look into seeing?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/642575756361

  14. #19861

    Erin Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or a pic you can share so I can check out to see if she's someone I'll look into seeing?
    She posts on STG too but her Tryst ad is below.

    I can +1 the positive review below as well, I had typed up a review when I saw her a few weeks back but it didn't post because the site was having one of its hiccups and I never went back to it.

    But Erin is a complete smokeshow, gorgeous face, great body and really knows what she's doing on the massage portion. Much better than the others I've had experience with at least. It was a quick set up and good comms in my experience. New Residential Incall, discrete, similar to CJ's set up, which I much prefer to the parlor scene.

    She is intelligent and aims to please, was very attentive and asking what I was looking for, etc. YMMV and there have been some mixed reviews, but she is definitely my favorite of the locals. A lot of that might just be attraction. But she definitely seems someone that gives the energy you give, treat her well and you will enjoy yourself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erinelise

  15. #19860

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to try a nuru massage and have been looking at trying Erin for some time. Once she got back to me, set up was for a time was good. She has an apartment SW area not far from downtown. She had checked with me that I was still coming. Which was about 15 min. Before the appointment. Only had to wait about 5 min. But I was early, had light traffic coming from the lakeshore. She opened the door and was in a little red teddy and thigh high stockings, SO HOT. Chatted a bit to get to know each other. Think we made a good connection. She has a nice soft voice and has a sexy hot 40 something MILF body. A lot like the MILF clients I had to deal with in my business. Got comfortable for the massage, she started with my back, worked down to the legs, some nice teasing. Flipped to do the front, more teasing with BBBJ. Unfortunately, on my end the rod was not up to it. Hate getting old, to much hand play in the morning, I guess. But she was very patient and understanding. I did get to DATY and play with her perfect breasts. Got her off a couple times with that and a handy to her wet little pussy. We showered to get the oil off and got to play a little more with her. She is fun to chat with and play. Treat her well and she will treat you the same. Respect each other is key to a good time with any of these ladies. AS always YMMV and be safe!! BASH.
    Do you have a link or a pic you can share so I can check out to see if she's someone I'll look into seeing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape