Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 20124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19809

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.

    The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.

    The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.

    She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080
    Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to be in her area later this week and I am really interested in seeing her. I'm going to go for it! What was the donation? I'm interested in FS. Feel free to PM me.

    Thanks again!

  2. #19808

    Foxy

    Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.

    The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.

    The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.

    She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080

  3. #19807

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven12  [View Original Post]
    Morning!

    Anyone ever have a massage with Alex?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/462215168929

    Doing some searching the last Alex that was brought up was in 2022 at Bodyworks and apparently moved out of state. So not sure if this one is the same or not. Would love to hear any reports. TY all!
    Did you ever find anything out about Alex? Looks intriguing.

  4. #19806

    No dice

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I contacted this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/722945984840, and she asked for a deposit. I said I don't do deposits and she asked for my real #? I asked why she needed that and she replied, because I won't do a deposit.

    Anyone connect with her?
    Same here, asked for a deposit, stopped responding and I said no.

  5. #19805

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I contacted this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/722945984840, and she asked for a deposit. I said I don't do deposits and she asked for my real #? I asked why she needed that and she replied, because I won't do a deposit.

    Anyone connect with her?
    Her pics are fake and she asks for a deposit. It's 100% a scam. Don't fall for it!

  6. #19804

    Anyone?

    Hello Gents, I contacted this one - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/722945984840, and she asked for a deposit. I said I don't do deposits and she asked for my real #? I asked why she needed that and she replied, because I won't do a deposit.

    Anyone connect with her?

  7. #19803

    Two Londons?

    Hello there, well, it looks like there maybe two? The one I saw was at the 8455 number looked nothing like the photos in the ad I posted. I was hoping for the photo version. Also, there was no indication of further services and I wasn't inclined to pursue.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that's the correct link or not? The one in your the link has number ending in 8455, whereas there is another London ending in 0988. Perhaps they are both London but I can vouch the 0988 is real, looks like the pics with new boobs. I can't say about the massage as I don't do parlors but I was seeing her for a while off Seeking for hotel meets. Great body, nice person, great fuck but didn't do oral. No idea what she offers in parlor setting but was at 29th street last year and on 4 mile recently based on her ads.

  8. #19802

    Lili on Buchanan

    A week ago, I called Lili. Good comms. Set up a time when for when I would get to GR. It's easy to find and very discreet location. I met Candy, and she was very inviting and cordial. Over the top a bit, actually. She is in her early or mid 30's. Nice built and rather good-looking. I got comfortable. The massage was good. IMHO about a 7. During the massage, I patted her a bit and she received it. On the flip, she took out her girls and are nice ones. B or small C. She allowed play with them and tasting. The HJ was standard. Nothing stood out. . 60 for 45 minutes and $. 00 tip.

    I don't get to GR often so I move around looking for new girls, but Candy was satisfying.

  9. #19801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by RodMan3328  [View Original Post]
    She's looks amazing! Had another provider say I would love her, but thought maybe she was trying to get me to come back. Is that actually her? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full buddy send me a DM or let us know if this complete hottie is reasonably affordable. I've navigated away from panacea due to the younger providers asking for crazy amounts of money just to give a uninterested HJ topless. A masseuse is similar to a stripper to me the hotter they are the more money and interest they command but the ones who aren't the prettiest can give you the best for your money.
    I'll answer both here.

    She is just like the picture, a few years ago she had enhanced tits and ass done for 15 k.

    I think the enhancements were well worth the money, attractive soft personality too.

    Getting what we want is a crap shoot at most Parlors. Getting what I want is a requirement or I won't go there. I don't like surprises but with Kyra I'm always pleasantly surprised. I've known her a long time so I know what to expect and then she makes it fun too. She's a Dom girl too, she ads playful theatrics that keep me guessing. Not just a massage and ending.

    Kyra was doing Duo with Mya and she guaranteed me it would be fun. I didn't have time to return on Friday and tried telling everyone about the opportunity and special price on Friday but this site was down most of the day. If I were you, I'd text her for the Friday Fishnet duo deal and see what cums up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/772404754220

    After I asked how she would answer these questions, she sent me this.

    And after you build a relationship. Sometimes I'll feed him lunch LOL we have a lunch buffet, Lmao 🤣; only for the good boys who are generous with good hygiene.

    Most want to know how generous I was my generosity is built different than most. Most girls want my massage and are willing to trade for it. This is what she sent when I made the appointment.

    Very much so! I can't wait to have those magic hands on my body. Message after the appointment is. Today is the first day I didn't wake up screaming in agony in 3 weeks. I might need your services again LOL I'll pay you.

    I can put them to sleep on the table, that's what they want not poking and prodding. When I'm done I wake them up with an ending they can appreciate.

    It always comes back to hygiene. If you ever want a woman to lick your balls, you must wash them first.

    I totally agree with Bean licker every point. Younger providers in escort or massage are wondering how fast they can get their money and move to the next client. Mature providers like Kyra are more interested in how to make sure he cums back again. Her HJ is very good so that's a good starting point for anyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_CEC3020C-29F7-415F-AB06-6B07D2582DD5.jpg‎  

  10. #19800

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full buddy send me a DM or let us know if this complete hottie is reasonably affordable. I've navigated away from panacea due to the younger providers asking for crazy amounts of money just to give a uninterested HJ topless. A masseuse is similar to a stripper to me the hotter they are the more money and interest they command but the ones who aren't the prettiest can give you the best for your money.
    Yes, she is that hot. IDK if that pic is her, but close enough. She's hot and cool, looks like a Playboy centerfold. Her figure is stunning! Beautiful tits, hips and ass, perfect pretty face. Something is telling me she is going to be busy after this post by Benz. I might have to see her again too now, dammit!!

  11. #19799

    Any info on Aries?

    She looks hot and I recognize the last pic as the VIP room at Angels in K'zoo. Sent a text and got prompt reply. Seems nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/590124945912

  12. #19798

    Kyra Panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the picture didn't post, I'll try to post it again.
    Your inbox is full buddy send me a DM or let us know if this complete hottie is reasonably affordable. I've navigated away from panacea due to the younger providers asking for crazy amounts of money just to give a uninterested HJ topless. A masseuse is similar to a stripper to me the hotter they are the more money and interest they command but the ones who aren't the prettiest can give you the best for your money.

  13. #19797
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the picture didn't post, I'll try to post it again.
    She's looks amazing! Had another provider say I would love her, but thought maybe she was trying to get me to come back. Is that actually her? Thanks.

  14. #19796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Kyra.

    I had to checkout the new location for Panecea, nice place with nice parking, secluded around back if that's what you need. The elevator was nice to have for my old knee replacements. Plenty of other businesses there so your vehicle can hide in plain site.

    Once I was inside Kyra definitely got down to business with an awesome massage, just like I like it, she knows I'm picky and finds it a good challenge to satisfy my wishes. She's always been good at everything. I've known her a long time, before all the enhancements.
    Looks like the picture didn't post, I'll try to post it again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_CEC3020C-29F7-415F-AB06-6B07D2582DD5.jpg‎  

  15. #19795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Kyra.

    I had to checkout the new location for Panecea, nice place with nice parking, secluded around back if that's what you need. The elevator was nice to have for my old knee replacements. Plenty of other businesses there so your vehicle can hide in plain site.

    Once I was inside Kyra definitely got down to business with an awesome massage, just like I like it, she knows I'm picky and finds it a good challenge to satisfy my wishes. She's always been good at everything. I've known her a long time, before all the enhancements.

    While massaging me she talked about an ache in her neck and left shoulder. I was happy to hop off the table and take care of her needs too.

    We both got everything we wanted including the perfect endings.

    Kyra got real comfortable with me right away because she knows I'm patient and not grabbing and scratching at her.

    I will repeat.

    There are a lot of reviews here that are good and bad, I believe they're all accurate, we need to factor in how we present ourselves, do we have good hygiene and good manors.

    Being on our best behavior helps create the best atmosphere.

    As always YMMV. I saw the Red Head up close, I'm definitely checking her out, hopefully my mileage is good with her too.

    I wanted to Snap a picture for this post and she said the boss lady won't like a picture inside the parlor posted on the net, She would send me one.

    The picture posted here is definitely a real picture of her with no photo shop.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/476455444265

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape