Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 20129
-
05-18-26 07:53 #19874Regular Member

Posts: 1Caution on Persephone
Okay, Mongers.
First off, I want to thank you all for laying the groundwork in this Protestant-ass town and creating an avenue where options exist, opinions are formed, values are debated, and life can be both calculated and driven by pure volition in the pursuit of pleasure. Many a fruit has been cultivated thanks to the commentary and pallate of this board for myself and plenty of others here.
Sadly, my first real contribution to the forum comes as a cautionary tale one meant for both newcomers and veterans of the hobby alike.
This morning around 4 AM, I spotted an ad for "Persephone. " You can already imagine the kind of commentary that name alone could inspire, but I digress.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/331582576855
We exchanged a few simple comms and agreed to meet near the A&L district. She was oddly insistent on an exact arrival time, supposedly to avoid crossing paths with her brother as he left for work.
When I arrived, I was greeted by someone who more or less matched the ad: t-shirt, black shorts, casual demeanor. She mentioned her friend was asleep on the couch but assured me that activity was "fine," then directed me into a seedy but allegedly "clean" room that, compared to some places in this line of work, honestly seemed adequate enough.
I handed over my Barry.
She then mentioned she needed to grab wipes "out of caution" and disappeared upstairs.
At this point, I'm sitting there fully committed to the inevitable visuals and outcome, only to suddenly be introduced to her capital-B "Brother" wearing a tacky Charlotte Hornets teal bowling shirt and pointing a rusted rifle directly at my temple.
He aggressively informs me that the woman upstairs is his girlfriend and demands to know what I'm doing there.
I gesture toward the door and calmly explain, "I was led into this room. ".
Hands raised, I keep my composure and slowly walk myself right back out the same way I came in.
In retrospect, I'm very glad I didn't have anything else on me.
As of now, her Charlie Murphylooking brother / boyfriend and likely duo accomplice in the ad itself have apparently been taking turns porch-sitting outside the place, hoping this incident disappears quietly into the void instead of becoming the very predictable, life-affirming warning story it deserves to be.
Alas, just go for the sure thing and stay safe out here, fellas.
This experience has properly motivated me to start writing about the things that really get the amygdala throbbing. I'll step off the soapbox now and reevaluate my risks.
Until the next post, Mongers.
-
05-17-26 23:09 #19873Regular Member

Posts: 10No I have not, but I will check it out. Have you tried anyone new? Anyone you recommend?
Originally Posted by NoodlesInCup12
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 21:45 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 291Erin
I used the STG number.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 12:25 #19871Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on girls at Lulu's in Lowell?
Very interested in checking this place out, but I don't know who to ask for, and I hate playing the lottery. On here, I've read many of the girls are in their 50's, but barely any descriptions other than that. Anyone have any experience with girls there and can give more descriptions (age, body type, looks, etc) to tie to a name? Thanks!
-
05-17-26 09:17 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her. I did notice she has 2 numbers one on tryst and one on STG but I'm guessing she's using 2 phones or 2 apps.
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 09:15 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her.
Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 01:52 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 45Yes
Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 22:19 #19867Regular Member

Posts: 11Alex
I did, it was good. Would go again. $.80 for it all, FS. Pics aren't very revealing but she does look like the pics. She just dyed her hair purple, if you're into that sort of thing. LOL. PM me if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by HeyJoe11
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 18:32 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 1508Ava at Wonder
It's been awhile but I saw her last week and what more can be said about this gorgeous girl and her amazing tits?! She is one of the few that actually gives a great massage and her endings are always sexy and she really knows the art of edging! I love when she squeezes those nipples together so I can suck on them both at the same time! Saw her for a hh and the tip matched the door fee.
-
05-16-26 16:50 #19865Senior Member

Posts: 35Lucy
She moved back to Chicago, have you tried any of the other girls at Asian ivy?
Originally Posted by MackWack
[View Original Post]
She was my go to as well.
-
05-16-26 14:41 #19864Regular Member

Posts: 10Lucy
Does anyone know where Lucy from Asian Ivy went to? She was a great massage therapist.
-
05-15-26 22:26 #19863Senior Member

Posts: 400Had time to blow
I don't know if it's LM but thanks for a boring several hour call today I was able to get dozens of messages of wasted time from this person. Wouldn't tell me who I would see wouldn't talk services said I had money to throw away and all verification went out the window. No chance the woman who meets you at the door looks like the pics but it was surprising how stupid this person was not realizing I had no intention of seeing them. Sorry if you actually wanted to get scammed, actually I'm not. Usually scams run the same way with lingo. Text when you arrive without ever agreeing to a time. They cast a wide net and if a few idiots fall for it they have their drugs for the day.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:32 #19862Senior Member

Posts: 291Erin
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/642575756361
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 18:38 #19861Senior Member

Posts: 48Erin Elise
She posts on STG too but her Tryst ad is below.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
I can +1 the positive review below as well, I had typed up a review when I saw her a few weeks back but it didn't post because the site was having one of its hiccups and I never went back to it.
But Erin is a complete smokeshow, gorgeous face, great body and really knows what she's doing on the massage portion. Much better than the others I've had experience with at least. It was a quick set up and good comms in my experience. New Residential Incall, discrete, similar to CJ's set up, which I much prefer to the parlor scene.
She is intelligent and aims to please, was very attentive and asking what I was looking for, etc. YMMV and there have been some mixed reviews, but she is definitely my favorite of the locals. A lot of that might just be attraction. But she definitely seems someone that gives the energy you give, treat her well and you will enjoy yourself.
https://tryst.link/escort/erinelise
-
05-15-26 16:27 #19860Senior Member

Posts: 170Link
Do you have a link or a pic you can share so I can check out to see if she's someone I'll look into seeing?
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




