Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 20129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19859

    Erin

    Was looking to try a nuru massage and have been looking at trying Erin for some time. Once she got back to me, set up was for a time was good. She has an apartment SW area not far from downtown. She had checked with me that I was still coming. Which was about 15 min. Before the appointment. Only had to wait about 5 min. But I was early, had light traffic coming from the lakeshore. She opened the door and was in a little red teddy and thigh high stockings, SO HOT. Chatted a bit to get to know each other. Think we made a good connection. She has a nice soft voice and has a sexy hot 40 something MILF body. A lot like the MILF clients I had to deal with in my business. Got comfortable for the massage, she started with my back, worked down to the legs, some nice teasing. Flipped to do the front, more teasing with BBBJ. Unfortunately, on my end the rod was not up to it. Hate getting old, to much hand play in the morning, I guess. But she was very patient and understanding. I did get to DATY and play with her perfect breasts. Got her off a couple times with that and a handy to her wet little pussy. We showered to get the oil off and got to play a little more with her. She is fun to chat with and play. Treat her well and she will treat you the same. Respect each other is key to a good time with any of these ladies. AS always YMMV and be safe!! BASH.

  2. #19858

    Fake as fake gets

    Quote Originally Posted by WranglerMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't seen any reviews for her. I'm coming from out of town for a business meeting and was wondering if this add is real! Thanks for any assistance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/023165803635
    Both women in that ad are models and the pictures taken are from either their twitter or instagram. The blonde in particular has an OF and isn't based in MI.

    There's been a trend of ads lately that basically go "I'm {insert name} and I used to work at {insert AMP}, but not anymore. ".

    Another notable example is a girl that goes by Brooklyn. Exact same shtick, which is funny cause she used Supreme Massage, which is a well known legit, no HE parlor, that I personally frequent. A monger in the escort forum did a date with her and turned out to be a provider named Crystal, who may or may not be a Lisa Marie girl.

    So at best, it's a LM girl that is most definitely not going to be either of the women in that ad and at worst it's just a straight scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-12 135958.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-12 140052.jpg‎  

  3. #19857

    Formerly Lotus ads

    Quote Originally Posted by WranglerMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't seen any reviews for her. I'm coming from out of town for a business meeting and was wondering if this add is real! Thanks for any assistance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/023165803635
    I personally wouldn't waste your time but I could be wrong. Search keyword Lotus and you'll see the same ad referencing women by the names of Ashely, Alexis, Mindy and Riley. Looks and feels like a waste of time and money.

    If you want parlor reliable I would recommend Saisha. There are other independent providers too.

  4. #19856

    Mindy formally at Lotus?

    I don't seen any reviews for her. I'm coming from out of town for a business meeting and was wondering if this add is real! Thanks for any assistance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/023165803635

  5. #19855

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.

    The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.

    The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.

    She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080
    I was thinking of seeing her. But was wondering if she works from home or a business location? I'm not really into visiting homes.

  6. #19854
    Where does she work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Kyra.

    I don't need to take her to the bedroom. I get what I need on the table.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464

  7. #19853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.

    That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon..
    I text Kyra frequently on FB messenger, I like FB best because providers frequently change their numbers and we always connect on FB.

    Hopefully you can reach her using the digits in her STG ad.

    To my knowledge, she is not leaving the hobby just relocating and will announce where after a much needed short vacation.

  8. #19852

    Evee

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She did have an ad on Tryst, but it is down. Reviews of her last fall / winter. I think her sister is Lola, who has good review as well.
    Due to phone issues, I lost Eve's number. Now with no ad on Tryst, can someone message me her number. Been seeing her for years and it is about time for another appt. LOL.

  9. #19851

    Kyrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.

    That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon.

    Thanks,

    Dj.
    By chance did you try the number in one of her old ads? I only seen her once and was going to try to see her again soon but hearing this sucks unless she starts posting again.

  10. #19850

    Kyrah gone from Panacea

    Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.

    That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  11. #19849
    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in touch with Lola lately. She was my regular until 3/4 months ago and she's gone completely dark. Won't respond to any texts but still putting ads up?
    Same boat. I gave up on her. Don't know if she doesn't like me or she's just really busy, but she never answers texts. Shame, she was my absolute favorite.

  12. #19848

    Certainly TGTBT

    I'm confident this ad is from the lady in Allendale. She runs several ads with amazing hotties. What answers the door is decidedly different. She also runs this ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/103518685140.

    I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I would be shocked if that was the person who opened the door.

  13. #19847

    Goddess Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Hello GR Mongers.

    I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.
    She did have an ad on Tryst, but it is down. Reviews of her last fall / winter. I think her sister is Lola, who has good review as well.

  14. #19846

    Lola

    Anyone been in touch with Lola lately. She was my regular until 3/4 months ago and she's gone completely dark. Won't respond to any texts but still putting ads up?

  15. #19845
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Hello GR Mongers.

    I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.
    Sounds like you saw Eve. She's a great time in all aspects of the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape