Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19875
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this happened to you. Thank you for sharing. Stay safe and thank you from the rest of us. Generally speaking, I find face and neck tattoos to be a no-go. Glad you made it out safely.
    Anything after midnight and pre-5 AM is going to have a significantly higher threat level of getting robbed scammed or just dealing with some strung out f beach. One of those stupid learning curves for sure where you won't make that mistake again pretty sure we've all been there.

  2. #19874

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesInCup12  [View Original Post]
    She moved back to Chicago, have you tried any of the other girls at Asian ivy?

    She was my go to as well.
    Do you know what spa and if she kept the name Lucy? I largely off AMP's in favor of fixed rate independents a few years ago after getting tired of language barriers and haggling but I do feel like scratching the old itch sometimes. Great massage is mandatory bc I'm not all about the levels. Thanks.

  3. #19873

    Caution and Thank you.

    Sorry this happened to you. Thank you for sharing. Stay safe and thank you from the rest of us. Generally speaking, I find face and neck tattoos to be a no-go. Glad you made it out safely.

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedSnake  [View Original Post]
    Okay, Mongers.

    First off, I want to thank you all for laying the groundwork in this Protestant-ass town and creating an avenue where options exist, opinions are formed, values are debated, and life can be both calculated and driven by pure volition in the pursuit of pleasure. Many a fruit has been cultivated thanks to the commentary and pallate of this board for myself and plenty of others here.

    Sadly, my first real contribution to the forum comes as a cautionary tale one meant for both newcomers and veterans of the hobby alike.

    This morning around 4 AM, I spotted an ad for "Persephone. " You can already imagine the kind of commentary that name alone could inspire, but I digress.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/331582576855

    We exchanged a few simple comms and agreed to meet near the A&L district. She was oddly insistent on an exact arrival time, supposedly to avoid crossing paths with her brother as he left for work.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by someone who more or less matched the ad: t-shirt, black shorts, casual demeanor. She mentioned her friend was asleep on the couch but assured me that activity was "fine," then directed me into a seedy but allegedly "clean" room that, compared to some places in this line of work, honestly seemed adequate enough.

    I handed over my Barry.

    She then mentioned she needed to grab wipes "out of caution" and disappeared upstairs.

    At this point, I'm sitting there fully committed to the inevitable visuals and outcome, only to suddenly be introduced to her capital-B "Brother" wearing a tacky Charlotte Hornets teal bowling shirt and pointing a rusted rifle directly at my temple.

    He aggressively informs me that the woman upstairs is his girlfriend and demands to know what I'm doing there.

    I gesture toward the door and calmly explain, "I was led into this room. ".

    Hands raised, I keep my composure and slowly walk myself right back out the same way I came in.

    In retrospect, I'm very glad I didn't have anything else on me.

    As of now, her Charlie Murphylooking brother / boyfriend and likely duo accomplice in the ad itself have apparently been taking turns porch-sitting outside the place, hoping this incident disappears quietly into the void instead of becoming the very predictable, life-affirming warning story it deserves to be.

    Alas, just go for the sure thing and stay safe out here, fellas.

    This experience has properly motivated me to start writing about the things that really get the amygdala throbbing. I'll step off the soapbox now and reevaluate my risks.

    Until the next post, Mongers.

  4. #19872

    It sucks but thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedSnake  [View Original Post]
    Okay, Mongers.

    First off, I want to thank you all for laying the groundwork in this Protestant-ass town and creating an avenue where options exist, opinions are formed, values are debated, and life can be both calculated and driven by pure volition in the pursuit of pleasure. Many a fruit has been cultivated thanks to the commentary and pallate of this board for myself and plenty of others here.

    Sadly, my first real contribution to the forum comes as a cautionary tale one meant for both newcomers and veterans of the hobby alike.

    This morning around 4 AM, I spotted an ad for "Persephone. " You can already imagine the kind of commentary that name alone could inspire, but I digress.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/331582576855

    We exchanged a few simple comms and agreed to meet near the A&L district. She was oddly insistent on an exact arrival time, supposedly to avoid crossing paths with her brother as he left for work.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by someone who more or less matched the ad: t-shirt, black shorts, casual demeanor. She mentioned her friend was asleep on the couch but assured me that activity was "fine," then directed me into a seedy but allegedly "clean" room that, compared to some places in this line of work, honestly seemed adequate enough.

    I handed over my Barry.

    She then mentioned she needed to grab wipes "out of caution" and disappeared upstairs.

    At this point, I'm sitting there fully committed to the inevitable visuals and outcome, only to suddenly be introduced to her capital-B "Brother" wearing a tacky Charlotte Hornets teal bowling shirt and pointing a rusted rifle directly at my temple.

    He aggressively informs me that the woman upstairs is his girlfriend and demands to know what I'm doing there.

    I gesture toward the door and calmly explain, "I was led into this room. ".

    Hands raised, I keep my composure and slowly walk myself right back out the same way I came in.

    In retrospect, I'm very glad I didn't have anything else on me.

    As of now, her Charlie Murphylooking brother / boyfriend and likely duo accomplice in the ad itself have apparently been taking turns porch-sitting outside the place, hoping this incident disappears quietly into the void instead of becoming the very predictable, life-affirming warning story it deserves to be.

    Alas, just go for the sure thing and stay safe out here, fellas.

    This experience has properly motivated me to start writing about the things that really get the amygdala throbbing. I'll step off the soapbox now and reevaluate my risks.

    Until the next post, Mongers.
    It totally sucks that this happened but I really appreciate that you took time to post about it so others are aware. By posting, you could have saved someone else from a really bad situation, or something even worse. Obviously it can be embarrassing, but we've all had a bad experience or two or three.

    Thanks brother!

  5. #19871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.

    That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon.

    Thanks,

    Dj.
    Kyra has relocated after her much needed vacation.

    That's my hand on Kyra's beautiful ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/466338814623
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_CEC3020C-29F7-415F-AB06-6B07D2582DD5.jpg‎   IMG_20250226_181251_424.jpg‎  

  6. #19870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Persephone

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedSnake  [View Original Post]
    Okay, Mongers.

    First off, I want to thank you all for laying the groundwork in this Protestant-ass town and creating an avenue where options exist, opinions are formed, values are debated, and life can be both calculated and driven by pure volition in the pursuit of pleasure. Many a fruit has been cultivated thanks to the commentary and pallate of this board for myself and plenty of others here.

    Sadly, my first real contribution to the forum comes as a cautionary tale one meant for both newcomers and veterans of the hobby alike.

    This morning around 4 AM, I spotted an ad for "Persephone. " You can already imagine the kind of commentary that name alone could inspire, but I digress.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/331582576855

    We exchanged a few simple comms and agreed to meet near the A&L district. She was oddly insistent on an exact arrival time, supposedly to avoid crossing paths with her brother as he left for work.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by someone who more or less matched the ad: t-shirt, black shorts, casual demeanor. She mentioned her friend was asleep on the couch but assured me that activity was "fine," then directed me into a seedy but allegedly "clean" room that, compared to some places in this line of work, honestly seemed adequate enough.

    I handed over my Barry.

    She then mentioned she needed to grab wipes "out of caution" and disappeared upstairs.

    At this point, I'm sitting there fully committed to the inevitable visuals and outcome, only to suddenly be introduced to her capital-B "Brother" wearing a tacky Charlotte Hornets teal bowling shirt and pointing a rusted rifle directly at my temple.

    He aggressively informs me that the woman upstairs is his girlfriend and demands to know what I'm doing there.

    I gesture toward the door and calmly explain, "I was led into this room. ".

    Hands raised, I keep my composure and slowly walk myself right back out the same way I came in.

    In retrospect, I'm very glad I didn't have anything else on me.

    As of now, her Charlie Murphylooking brother / boyfriend and likely duo accomplice in the ad itself have apparently been taking turns porch-sitting outside the place, hoping this incident disappears quietly into the void instead of becoming the very predictable, life-affirming warning story it deserves to be.

    Alas, just go for the sure thing and stay safe out here, fellas.

    This experience has properly motivated me to start writing about the things that really get the amygdala throbbing. I'll step off the soapbox now and reevaluate my risks.

    Until the next post, Mongers.
    I am sorry that happened to you. This is not the first robbery for this provider, she should be avoided at all costs.

  7. #19869

    Lulu's

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrid26  [View Original Post]
    Very interested in checking this place out, but I don't know who to ask for, and I hate playing the lottery. On here, I've read many of the girls are in their 50's, but barely any descriptions other than that. Anyone have any experience with girls there and can give more descriptions (age, body type, looks, etc) to tie to a name? Thanks!
    I don't think there is ever more than one girl working here, unless you can persuade Lulu to come off the bench.

  8. #19868

    Caution on Persephone

    Okay, Mongers.

    First off, I want to thank you all for laying the groundwork in this Protestant-ass town and creating an avenue where options exist, opinions are formed, values are debated, and life can be both calculated and driven by pure volition in the pursuit of pleasure. Many a fruit has been cultivated thanks to the commentary and pallate of this board for myself and plenty of others here.

    Sadly, my first real contribution to the forum comes as a cautionary tale one meant for both newcomers and veterans of the hobby alike.

    This morning around 4 AM, I spotted an ad for "Persephone. " You can already imagine the kind of commentary that name alone could inspire, but I digress.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/331582576855

    We exchanged a few simple comms and agreed to meet near the A&L district. She was oddly insistent on an exact arrival time, supposedly to avoid crossing paths with her brother as he left for work.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by someone who more or less matched the ad: t-shirt, black shorts, casual demeanor. She mentioned her friend was asleep on the couch but assured me that activity was "fine," then directed me into a seedy but allegedly "clean" room that, compared to some places in this line of work, honestly seemed adequate enough.

    I handed over my Barry.

    She then mentioned she needed to grab wipes "out of caution" and disappeared upstairs.

    At this point, I'm sitting there fully committed to the inevitable visuals and outcome, only to suddenly be introduced to her capital-B "Brother" wearing a tacky Charlotte Hornets teal bowling shirt and pointing a rusted rifle directly at my temple.

    He aggressively informs me that the woman upstairs is his girlfriend and demands to know what I'm doing there.

    I gesture toward the door and calmly explain, "I was led into this room. ".

    Hands raised, I keep my composure and slowly walk myself right back out the same way I came in.

    In retrospect, I'm very glad I didn't have anything else on me.

    As of now, her Charlie Murphylooking brother / boyfriend and likely duo accomplice in the ad itself have apparently been taking turns porch-sitting outside the place, hoping this incident disappears quietly into the void instead of becoming the very predictable, life-affirming warning story it deserves to be.

    Alas, just go for the sure thing and stay safe out here, fellas.

    This experience has properly motivated me to start writing about the things that really get the amygdala throbbing. I'll step off the soapbox now and reevaluate my risks.

    Until the next post, Mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260518_055108_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #19867
    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesInCup12  [View Original Post]
    She moved back to Chicago, have you tried any of the other girls at Asian ivy?

    She was my go to as well.
    No I have not, but I will check it out. Have you tried anyone new? Anyone you recommend?

  10. #19866

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her. I did notice she has 2 numbers one on tryst and one on STG but I'm guessing she's using 2 phones or 2 apps.
    I used the STG number.

  11. #19865

    Any info on girls at Lulu's in Lowell?

    Very interested in checking this place out, but I don't know who to ask for, and I hate playing the lottery. On here, I've read many of the girls are in their 50's, but barely any descriptions other than that. Anyone have any experience with girls there and can give more descriptions (age, body type, looks, etc) to tie to a name? Thanks!

  12. #19864

    Thank you

    Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her. I did notice she has 2 numbers one on tryst and one on STG but I'm guessing she's using 2 phones or 2 apps.

  13. #19863

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    She posts on STG too but her Tryst ad is below.

    I can +1 the positive review below as well, I had typed up a review when I saw her a few weeks back but it didn't post because the site was having one of its hiccups and I never went back to it.

    But Erin is a complete smokeshow, gorgeous face, great body and really knows what she's doing on the massage portion. Much better than the others I've had experience with at least. It was a quick set up and good comms in my experience. New Residential Incall, discrete, similar to CJ's set up, which I much prefer to the parlor scene.

    She is intelligent and aims to please, was very attentive and asking what I was looking for, etc. YMMV and there have been some mixed reviews, but she is definitely my favorite of the locals. A lot of that might just be attraction. But she definitely seems someone that gives the energy you give, treat her well and you will enjoy yourself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erinelise
    Thank you for sharing that. I'm going to see if I can set a time up to see her.

  14. #19862

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Is it nn day spa by chance? Just wondering so if I make a trip out it's something I'll look into.
    Yes it is.

  15. #19861

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyJoe11  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever find anything out about Alex? Looks intriguing.
    I did, it was good. Would go again. $.80 for it all, FS. Pics aren't very revealing but she does look like the pics. She just dyed her hair purple, if you're into that sort of thing. LOL. PM me if you have any questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape