Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 20130
-
05-13-26 20:31 #19845Senior Member

Posts: 170Kyrah
By chance did you try the number in one of her old ads? I only seen her once and was going to try to see her again soon but hearing this sucks unless she starts posting again.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:57 #19844Senior Member

Posts: 135Kyrah gone from Panacea
Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.
That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon.
Thanks,
Dj.
-
05-13-26 14:00 #19843Senior Member

Posts: 54Same boat. I gave up on her. Don't know if she doesn't like me or she's just really busy, but she never answers texts. Shame, she was my absolute favorite.
Originally Posted by LookyBoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:39 #19842Regular Member

Posts: 170Certainly TGTBT
I'm confident this ad is from the lady in Allendale. She runs several ads with amazing hotties. What answers the door is decidedly different. She also runs this ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/103518685140.
I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:47 #19841Senior Member

Posts: 291Goddess Eve
She did have an ad on Tryst, but it is down. Reviews of her last fall / winter. I think her sister is Lola, who has good review as well.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:35 #19840Senior Member

Posts: 83Lola
Anyone been in touch with Lola lately. She was my regular until 3/4 months ago and she's gone completely dark. Won't respond to any texts but still putting ads up?
-
05-13-26 08:34 #19839Senior Member

Posts: 83Sounds like you saw Eve. She's a great time in all aspects of the game.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:18 #19838Senior Member

Posts: 83Peyton at Panacea
Looks like Panacea is busy lately, based on the number of reviews posted. Has anyone seen Peyton recently? I like her pic on their ad and hoping she has good service to go along with it. Thanks in advance!
-
05-12-26 20:24 #19837Senior Member

Posts: 1262Tgtbt
Yeah, I would be shocked if that was the person who opened the door.
Originally Posted by Trobber222
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:51 #19836Senior Member

Posts: 88Lulu
Made a stop at Lulu's in Lowell. After last time being such great FS. I went back hoping for more. But this time I was only offered the standard. So that was disappointing. YMMV I suppose. Ill still go back, the location works well. But definitely not my best experience. Massage and teasing was great though.
As always if anyone has any FS suggestions outside of TNC or MD let me know. Always on the lookout for a new adventure. Doesn't even need to be around GR.
Be safe gents.
-
05-12-26 18:41 #19835Senior Member

Posts: 88Slip / Slide Betty?
No reports here- sent a message for rates. Anybody know if real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/308708403167
-
05-12-26 15:24 #19834Senior Member

Posts: 312Tight body ebony
Hello GR Mongers.
I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.
-
05-12-26 13:07 #19833Senior Member

Posts: 185Kaylee
Stopped Panacia had massage. Not bad massage very nice time lots talk great finish. No tip discussed but I always tip well. Would definitely go back. Very safe place.
-
05-11-26 14:27 #19832Senior Member

Posts: 159My Massage Grandville
Anything is possible. Go there and work your magic. YMMV, as usual. Report back here when you find out.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 00:02 #19831Senior Member

Posts: 135Lotus cici & lulu linda
Went to Lotus last week and was told cici was not there. Could have been mamisan since she was in her 50's. Anyone know if cici is gone for good, or just a (rare) vacation?
Left and went to lulu's. Linda took care of me. 6/10 massage, Standard HE. Nothing special about it. I wouldn't go back to see her. Matched door fee on tip.








Reply With Quote






