Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 18313
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16828
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    😝 we are all Eskimo brothers on this site.
    I typed out and deleted this very thing earlier hahaha.

  2. #16827

    Brooke

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Been striking out like crazy.

    Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.

  3. #16826

    We are Eskimo brothers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday too 🥴.
    😝 we are all Eskimo brothers on this site.

  4. #16825
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Was banging her for 4+ months with covers trying to get to uncovered action. Finally decided to dump her from rotation when the puss started to reek and it was clear I was the only one she was requiring covers for. Felt like she was becoming high volume.

    It's like clockwork tho, as soon as I lost interest and decided to move on, she starts begging to see me. Past couple of times have been uncovered, but been doing into her ass because of the smell. That might be helping with the odor reduction since one less dude is dumping in her puss? Stench wast great yesterday tho. Maybe she liked you enough to douche?
    I saw her yesterday too 🥴.

  5. #16824

    Truly is crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    We invent shit, start fights and wars, and hustle to be rock stars or major athletes or high level executives. All for pussy. No shame in going after what we were literally built to pursue.
    What guys will do for that pussy.

  6. #16823

    Same with me at first

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Sucks to lose a good one. I saw angel. She didn't smell awful but was strict on rubbers even with head
    Was banging her for 4+ months with covers trying to get to uncovered action. Finally decided to dump her from rotation when the puss started to reek and it was clear I was the only one she was requiring covers for. Felt like she was becoming high volume.

    It's like clockwork tho, as soon as I lost interest and decided to move on, she starts begging to see me. Past couple of times have been uncovered, but been doing into her ass because of the smell. That might be helping with the odor reduction since one less dude is dumping in her puss? Stench wast great yesterday tho. Maybe she liked you enough to douche?

  7. #16822

    Annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Something must be in the fucking air. My long term sb for a couple years just got into a serious relationship.
    And irritating when you lose a reliable hottie that shows up on time, isn't banging every monger on the board, and is a reasonable human. Guess that's why these younger guys are locking them down. Hate filling time with these women who are basically trying to convince themselves they aren't streetwalkers because they met the train of dudes they're banging on a SB / SD website.

  8. #16821
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.

    In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.

    Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.

    FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting. Fml
    Something must be in the fucking air. My long term sb for a couple years just got into a serious relationship.

  9. #16820
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.

    In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.

    Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.

    FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting. Fml
    We invent shit, start fights and wars, and hustle to be rock stars or major athletes or high level executives. All for pussy. No shame in going after what we were literally built to pursue.

  10. #16819
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.

    In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.

    Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.

    FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting. Fml
    Sucks to lose a good one. I saw angel. She didn't smell awful but was strict on rubbers even with head

  11. #16818

    Ooops I did it again.

    So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.

    In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.

    Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.

    FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting…. Fml

  12. #16817

    She wanted more than I wanted to do

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her? Any feedback.
    So I bailed; + her pics were not worth the ask.

  13. #16816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Has been reported on previously. Did you search?
    I found some info, but fairly limited. Highlighted that she doesn't look as good as the photos and that she's shy. Was hoping to get little more insight.

  14. #16815

    Alondra

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet her??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-38ef336f2498

    Comms have been good! Plan to meet next week? Looks like she's been on for awhile!

    TIA.
    Did you see her? Any feedback.

  15. #16814
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Brothers. Any insight on Anja would be highly appreciated. Looks like another Russian chick (had pretty good experience with Anna so this could be a pattern).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-620e03788b18
    Has been reported on previously. Did you search?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape