Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 25044
-
05-13-26 15:22 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 512And that's what I'm talking about. Size him up, beat him up if confident and save your money. Even if he is armed (with a real gun) it would cost you a million or more between the criminal case and the civil case.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:35 #24293Senior Member

Posts: 1407For me, no gun. Needed. I posted on a potential rob several years back about NIKKI and her pimp boyfriend. I'm not bragging but I do have some serious defense skills. I hit him twice, once in the throat and punched him in the balls. I grabbed her by the hair and just slammed her down and took my money back.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:55 #24292Senior Member

Posts: 196Mandy
She's always been random about replying. A little too much 420. She posted on STG last week.
Originally Posted by Ramin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 00:05 #24291Senior Member

Posts: 512Armed?
I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:23 #24290Senior Member

Posts: 80Diamond Thief
I tried to see her a couple of months ago. She pulled that old trick of having her pimp / boyfriend / handler come bang on the door yelling, "I'm going to fuckin' kill everyone!
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]
Too bad I was unarmed at the time.
-
05-12-26 17:19 #24289Senior Member

Posts: 71Diamond
There are reports that she is not that good. There are better options out there.
Originally Posted by Sw999
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:58 #24288Senior Member

Posts: 574Mia
I just did a search here for Mia, but no results.
Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...n/663385781834
-
05-12-26 13:46 #24287Senior Member

Posts: 56Mandy
No luck getting a response from Mandy. Is she still active?
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:17 #24286Senior Member

Posts: 574This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.
Originally Posted by Macjump
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:14 #24285Senior Member

Posts: 574Back in 2019 I got a reference from Kelli (body rub dream girl) who works around Dedham, Canton, Norwood.
Originally Posted by IcebergSlim
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:15 #24284Senior Member

Posts: 532That's a mother / daughter team (yeah, go figure) that posts intermittently on STG in CT. They're real, but the service is lackluster and ridiculously over-priced if you want bare.
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
I can't say whether or not that specific post is a scam with someone using their pics, but they are legit providers. (Note – there's a handler involved).
-
05-09-26 20:36 #24283Senior Member

Posts: 778Natasha, check my previous posts for a review.
Originally Posted by Calcaff99
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:09 #24282Senior Member

Posts: 81North Smithfield- Natash
Anyone tried? .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/759806624574
-
05-09-26 20:06 #24281Regular Member

Posts: 8Attachments:
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
IMG_0033. Jpg (33.5 KB).
I tried to screenshot and copy to the site. Not great at that stuff but the post is currently still up I just checked.
-
05-09-26 18:57 #24280Senior Member

Posts: 160Both links are dead. Can you post a number or screen shot of the ad so we know who it is? I'd kinda like to fuck with them.
Originally Posted by Macjump
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





