Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 26639
-
05-07-26 20:18 #25934Senior Member

Posts: 444Bonnie Kk
Kkk.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
Thanks for connecting the dots. For those keeping score at home Bonnie / Kk is a lot thinner now than the ad AR posted. Possibly a sign? Either way my experience was not bad but there might be a BF hanging around if you partake.
-
05-07-26 20:03 #25933Senior Member

Posts: 185Kk is Bonnie
Glad you checked her out. She's a decent date and has a cute face for sure. Also happy with the long hair and body. I've seen her maybe 3 times since her return. Now, if it's okay that I drop this here:
Originally Posted by PrivateParts
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:13 #25932Regular Member

Posts: 16It looks like Belle, a gal in her late 20's. I've seen her twice. Was OK, her body much more attractive than her face. Not a lot of passion but it worked. I probably won't repeat because her looks were not much of a turn on for me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Bje1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:16 #25931Senior Member

Posts: 122One of the times that I got a text from a pimp, they claimed to be a dead cartel head from the 80's. I put LOL and said fuck you. Haven't heard from them since.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 17:34 #25930Regular Member

Posts: 19Mel
(616) 608-2 xxx. Tried to meet her at a low income home on Fulton. Homms were fine, but a little scattered. She kept asking my age and race, like 3 times. When I arrive she came out to greet me. Jumped into my truck, uninvited, then got weird about cops and people. She said she needed me to help her get her purse and "drugs". That's when I tried to give her 20 to get out. She refused and got weirder. When I reached 60 she finally left. The there were suddenly 3 big black guys in the parking lot. I got out. While it wasn't the scariest event of my life, it was in the top ten.
Avoid. There are better fish to see.
-
05-07-26 17:33 #25929Senior Member

Posts: 109Pimp
Thats funny. These dumb fuckers don't have a clue. I carry more often than not so come on assholes. Plus my AR hasn't been shot in awhile.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 17:29 #25928Senior Member

Posts: 444Kk Spinner
I may have TOFTT with Kk (kkk for search function) whose digits end in 7965. She's tiny spinner with 120/150/200 incall rates, caught her on the SE side but I know she's advertised off Plainfield before.
Pros: nice face, responsive to texts, held the appointment for 2 hours after I first contacted, decent hhr rate, was nice and no obvious signs of use. She was so flexible she crossed her legs as I pinned her knees to her chest. Something I don't get everyday. Not very vocal but one of the best eye rolls up into the back of the head I've seen in a long time.
Cons: no chest, a little ADHD behavior, and she shared a room with someone who came knocking mid session that she had to shout to "go away". This was at a family hotel mind you. Once she had her O she didn't want to change to cowgirl or BJ finish so I had to hammer home from behind. Afterwards she apologized that she got a little irritated because of the door knock and just wanted to be done.
YMMV but I'd give her a recommend, especially if you like spinners, as you can certainly find worse but she's not to the level of Jenn. Maybe if she gets more comfortable she'll be more adventurous. Probably need more reviews to see what the roommate situation was all about but I saw nobody hanging around after I left.
-
05-07-26 17:12 #25927Senior Member

Posts: 84Not Harley
Harley moved to Wisconsin quite a while ago and is living with a boyfriend there.
Originally Posted by Stroker417
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 16:56 #25926Senior Member

Posts: 514Pimp threats
So out of the left field I get a txt from "the pimp" today because I evidently wasted his girls valuable time. It seems like every year these idiots try to get mongers to pay the "expected extortion" .
He said he knows where I live and I could either deal with him now or him and his crew later at my home. Now I'm not trying to be that guy but for the record. Please come to my house. Please I have so many new toys I've waited oh so long to try out on actual mass density I'm certain we will have an amazing time LOL.
Serious question though for the group. Does anyone know how much it is to rent a pay loader for the weekend. Curious minds and all. You know.
Fuck out of here with these want to be thugs. I sure as hell hope none of the group has. Ever paid these Meatheads a dime?
Anyhow I thought I would share my laughable moment with the group. Be safe. JK.
-
05-07-26 14:47 #25925Senior Member

Posts: 185Definitely not real and will steal your money if you do a deposit. 99 percent of these ads that have a deposit are scams and you will lose your money especially if they are coming from out of state.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
Never pay deposits!
-
05-07-26 14:11 #25924Regular Member

Posts: 3Same deal --
Wondering the same. Anyone from GR have info?
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 13:20 #25923Senior Member

Posts: 122Your the reason why women should swallow.
Originally Posted by MikeOh
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 13:13 #25922Senior Member

Posts: 333Harley?
This isn't, by any chance, Harley from the past? Originally worked at that massage place on Burton / Kalamazoo and then went on her own?
Originally Posted by Bje1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:08 #25921Senior Member

Posts: 491$500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
Definitely very pretty though.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 07:01 #25920Senior Member

Posts: 1262Tgtbt?
That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





