Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 26635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25915
    $500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
    Definitely very pretty though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  2. #25914

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  3. #25913

    Is Natasha Real?

    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00

  4. #25912
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    In total everything came out to $755.06.
    You are why carnies exist.

  5. #25911
    Quote Originally Posted by JTeam1  [View Original Post]
    I have had the pleasure of seeing several of the local GR ladies and while I have enjoyed my time with them I am a breast guy and none have fit what I have really wanted. I am looking for someone who is C-D but real and is more firm and perky. I have seem Exotic but she is on the smaller side. CJ and a couple others are larger but not firm. Anyone have someone they would recommend that fits this description? I saw Riley and while she was super fun and I enjoyed my time their, my first experience with implants felt like squeezing a baseball.
    Delilah the masseuse has some of the nicest naturals I've ever seen. YMMV with her.

  6. #25910

    Certain type of lady

    I have had the pleasure of seeing several of the local GR ladies and while I have enjoyed my time with them I am a breast guy and none have fit what I have really wanted. I am looking for someone who is C-D but real and is more firm and perky. I have seem Exotic but she is on the smaller side. CJ and a couple others are larger but not firm. Anyone have someone they would recommend that fits this description? I saw Riley and while she was super fun and I enjoyed my time their, my first experience with implants felt like squeezing a baseball.

  7. #25909

    Need advice, might TOFTT


  8. #25908

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.
    What do you mean stand together? You expect a bunch of mongers to form a union of something? Or organize a boycott? Stop acting silly and get back to the basics of how to behave in this hobby / industry.

    -Burner phone / app.

    -Pay only for services rendered.

    -Don't catch feelings.

    -Etc.

  9. #25907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    Use your head for something than championing for them. She was the one that started the whole wanting a relationship stuff. Yeah I knew better, but I made a mistake and went with it. They manipulate and use everything they can. It is and never denied that it was my fault. But, you're too busy putting it on me instead of agreeing that stuff like this needs to have something done about it.
    This is 1000% your fault. Fronting that much money is insane.

    Is she wrong- sure but c'mon the real thing that needs to stop is borrowing girls money.

  10. #25906
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say that. What I said is you set yourself bio to be taken, even after she screwed you over previously. You somehow want to be attached to her. Your texts prove that and she even says it. This is just a business for these gals, you keep trying to have a relationship with them.
    Use your head for something than championing for them. She was the one that started the whole wanting a relationship stuff. Yeah I knew better, but I made a mistake and went with it. They manipulate and use everything they can. It is and never denied that it was my fault. But, you're too busy putting it on me instead of agreeing that stuff like this needs to have something done about it.

  11. #25905

    Wtf?

    Dude asked a literal ***** if she wanted to live with him. Fronted her $700. You aren't bob the builder bro. You can't fix any of these women. Actual insanity reading through those screenshots.

  12. #25904
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?
    In Hooker Land, wether they are in the wrong or in the right, means almost zero. It's all about the money. You'll never get enough Mongers together to boycott her out of Hooking. The important thing is that you learned a valuable lesson about Mongering, never ever front them money, EVER! We've all been there done that. Smart Mongers learn and adjust. Dumb Mongers keep burning money!

  13. #25903
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?
    I didn't say that. What I said is you set yourself bio to be taken, even after she screwed you over previously. You somehow want to be attached to her. Your texts prove that and she even says it. This is just a business for these gals, you keep trying to have a relationship with them.

  14. #25902
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I completely disagree with you. You're the one that needs to get smarter. Never ever ever loan money, give money! Pay them for their time. That's it! Most of these gals will separate you from your money, that's their game, do yourself a favor and learn from this.
    So she is completely in the right and should not have business stop?

  15. #25901
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    It will continue to happen unless everyone stands together. Maybe they will be smart enough to get the point.
    I completely disagree with you. You're the one that needs to get smarter. Never ever ever loan money, give money! Pay them for their time. That's it! Most of these gals will separate you from your money, that's their game, do yourself a favor and learn from this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape