Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 26638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25933

    Kk is Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    I may have TOFTT with Kk (kkk for search function) whose digits end in 7965. She's tiny spinner with 120/150/200 incall rates, caught her on the SE side but I know she's advertised off Plainfield before.

    Pros: nice face, responsive to texts, held the appointment for 2 hours after I first contacted, decent hhr rate, was nice and no obvious signs of use. She was so flexible she crossed her legs as I pinned her knees to her chest. Something I don't get everyday. Not very vocal but one of the best eye rolls up into the back of the head I've seen in a long time.

    Cons: no chest, a little ADHD behavior, and she shared a room with someone who came knocking mid session that she had to shout to "go away". This was at a family hotel mind you. Once she had her O she didn't want to change to cowgirl or BJ finish so I had to hammer home from behind. Afterwards she apologized that she got a little irritated because of the door knock and just wanted to be done.

    YMMV but I'd give her a recommend, especially if you like spinners, as you can certainly find worse but she's not to the level of Jenn. Maybe if she gets more comfortable she'll be more adventurous. Probably need more reviews to see what the roommate situation was all about but I saw nobody hanging around after I left.
    Glad you checked her out. She's a decent date and has a cute face for sure. Also happy with the long hair and body. I've seen her maybe 3 times since her return. Now, if it's okay that I drop this here:

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Bit unplanned but scooped Bonnie at Bottle House. I didn't see her because there was a commotion outside with a homeless kid clearly drugged out of his mind aggressively approaching people in the parking lot and asking if they want to fight. I parked, walked past them into the store, and upon exiting with my Coors, he approaches me and asks if I "want to go". In these situations, you don't respond but simply continue on with your business. As I got in the car, I noticed Bonnie standing by the dumpster yelling his name and asking him to calm down. I realize that Bonnie is his gf. I call her over to my passenger side and tell her to get in. Her bf is in the street and in a moment of clarity becomes wide eyed and asks her not to get in the car. At this moment, the police arrive and I drive off with his girl for a very decent deepthroat bbj. After some time, it becomes apparent we need to move to the back seat for the main course. I apply the rubber and bend his girl over my backseat, pounding deep until I blow in bag. I drop her off and head home mission accomplished. Looked her bf up on the arrest site next day. He's in jail LOL. Anyway, sweet girl in a weird situation. She used to advertise massage but I don't think the reviews were good. I'd definitely recommend you try her if you see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/686462888361

  2. #25932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
    It looks like Belle, a gal in her late 20's. I've seen her twice. Was OK, her body much more attractive than her face. Not a lot of passion but it worked. I probably won't repeat because her looks were not much of a turn on for me. YMMV.

  3. #25931
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Thats funny. These dumb fuckers don't have a clue. I carry more often than not so come on assholes. Plus my AR hasn't been shot in awhile.
    One of the times that I got a text from a pimp, they claimed to be a dead cartel head from the 80's. I put LOL and said fuck you. Haven't heard from them since.

  4. #25930

    Mel

    (616) 608-2 xxx. Tried to meet her at a low income home on Fulton. Homms were fine, but a little scattered. She kept asking my age and race, like 3 times. When I arrive she came out to greet me. Jumped into my truck, uninvited, then got weird about cops and people. She said she needed me to help her get her purse and "drugs". That's when I tried to give her 20 to get out. She refused and got weirder. When I reached 60 she finally left. The there were suddenly 3 big black guys in the parking lot. I got out. While it wasn't the scariest event of my life, it was in the top ten.

    Avoid. There are better fish to see.

  5. #25929

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    So out of the left field I get a txt from "the pimp" today because I evidently wasted his girls valuable time. It seems like every year these idiots try to get mongers to pay the "expected extortion" .

    He said he knows where I live and I could either deal with him now or him and his crew later at my home. Now I'm not trying to be that guy but for the record. Please come to my house. Please I have so many new toys I've waited oh so long to try out on actual mass density I'm certain we will have an amazing time LOL.

    Serious question though for the group. Does anyone know how much it is to rent a pay loader for the weekend. Curious minds and all. You know.

    Fuck out of here with these want to be thugs. I sure as hell hope none of the group has. Ever paid these Meatheads a dime?

    Anyhow I thought I would share my laughable moment with the group. Be safe. JK.
    Thats funny. These dumb fuckers don't have a clue. I carry more often than not so come on assholes. Plus my AR hasn't been shot in awhile.

  6. #25928

    Kk Spinner

    I may have TOFTT with Kk (kkk for search function) whose digits end in 7965. She's tiny spinner with 120/150/200 incall rates, caught her on the SE side but I know she's advertised off Plainfield before.

    Pros: nice face, responsive to texts, held the appointment for 2 hours after I first contacted, decent hhr rate, was nice and no obvious signs of use. She was so flexible she crossed her legs as I pinned her knees to her chest. Something I don't get everyday. Not very vocal but one of the best eye rolls up into the back of the head I've seen in a long time.

    Cons: no chest, a little ADHD behavior, and she shared a room with someone who came knocking mid session that she had to shout to "go away". This was at a family hotel mind you. Once she had her O she didn't want to change to cowgirl or BJ finish so I had to hammer home from behind. Afterwards she apologized that she got a little irritated because of the door knock and just wanted to be done.

    YMMV but I'd give her a recommend, especially if you like spinners, as you can certainly find worse but she's not to the level of Jenn. Maybe if she gets more comfortable she'll be more adventurous. Probably need more reviews to see what the roommate situation was all about but I saw nobody hanging around after I left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7673.jpg‎  

  7. #25927

    Not Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker417  [View Original Post]
    This isn't, by any chance, Harley from the past? Originally worked at that massage place on Burton / Kalamazoo and then went on her own?
    Harley moved to Wisconsin quite a while ago and is living with a boyfriend there.

  8. #25926

    Pimp threats

    So out of the left field I get a txt from "the pimp" today because I evidently wasted his girls valuable time. It seems like every year these idiots try to get mongers to pay the "expected extortion" .

    He said he knows where I live and I could either deal with him now or him and his crew later at my home. Now I'm not trying to be that guy but for the record. Please come to my house. Please I have so many new toys I've waited oh so long to try out on actual mass density I'm certain we will have an amazing time LOL.

    Serious question though for the group. Does anyone know how much it is to rent a pay loader for the weekend. Curious minds and all. You know.

    Fuck out of here with these want to be thugs. I sure as hell hope none of the group has. Ever paid these Meatheads a dime?

    Anyhow I thought I would share my laughable moment with the group. Be safe. JK.

  9. #25925
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    $500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
    Definitely very pretty though.
    Definitely not real and will steal your money if you do a deposit. 99 percent of these ads that have a deposit are scams and you will lose your money especially if they are coming from out of state.

    Never pay deposits!

  10. #25924

    Same deal --

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00
    Wondering the same. Anyone from GR have info?

  11. #25923
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOh  [View Original Post]
    You are why carnies exist.
    Your the reason why women should swallow.

  12. #25922

    Harley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
    This isn't, by any chance, Harley from the past? Originally worked at that massage place on Burton / Kalamazoo and then went on her own?

  13. #25921
    $500 hr, 40% deposit. Sigh..
    Definitely very pretty though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  14. #25920

    Tgtbt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00
    That is a fine looking lady. Hope to hear she is legit.

  15. #25919

    Is Natasha Real?

    I saw this ad for a girl visiting Ann Arbor named Natasha that claims to be from Grand Rapids. I wasn't able to find reviews for her here or on TER. Has anyone heard of this chick? She's giving me TGTBT Vibes. If anyone has had any experience with her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/natashabr00

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape