Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 26631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25896

    Boycott

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.
    Enough is enough with these thieves. I will never see her again based on her behavior with you. A boycott of women like this is the only answer. If she wants to play stupid games then let her go a few weeks without any clients and she will either fuck off or fix it and at this point I would assume you wouldn't go back. I've had similar issues with two women and hell will freeze over before they get one cent from me ever again. Ridiculous. Be safe. JK.

  2. #25895
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.
    I agree. She is fucking it up for the good providers. I thought she was done with the bs, I thought wrong.

  3. #25894

    Night rider

    Well I know why her name is night rider. If you see her in the day your going to run like hell. Add 40 lbs in the gut and minus 10 lbs in the tits and throw a witch mask on and walla you have the real deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260504_114537_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  4. #25893

    Fuck her

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    As you know Sarah Lovely aka Kayla Farr seen me to make it right when her boyfriend / pimp robbed me last year. However I continued to see her after she made it right. While I was on vacation she texted me asking for help with a room. Considering everything had been good, I booked her a room for 3 nights, then 2 additional nights. Sent her $100 on Apple Cash for a 6th night. She said she would give me a session for every night I booked her a room. 6 in total. On top of that I got her food twice. Dominoes. In total everything came out to $755.06. After all kinds of bullshit excuses why she couldn't come see me for 3 days she finally showed up Sunday night. She was there less than an hour. Which at her rates would be $200. She messages me today and says thanks for the help, she will still see me but she doesn't owe me anything. I will include the texts, room amounts and pics of her. I will also include her other phone number. Which is 616-437-0049. The one she uses for stg is 616-325-3753. The help I would appreciate is that nobody see's her. That she is run out of Grand Rapids. Something we all should do to every scammer that's on the sites. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/164721333153
    I would be fucking pissed. It is stupid women like her that fuck it up for everyone else. Sorry man.

  5. #25892
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Literally was texting today to schedule. No more. I stand with Spanky.
    I appreciate it bro. Getting sick of these women trying to screw us over. I know it's my own fault, but it's getting ridiculous.

  6. #25891

    In Solidarity

    Literally was texting today to schedule. No more. I stand with Spanky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    As you know Sarah Lovely aka Kayla Farr seen me to make it right when her boyfriend / pimp robbed me last year. However I continued to see her after she made it right. While I was on vacation she texted me asking for help with a room. Considering everything had been good, I booked her a room for 3 nights, then 2 additional nights. Sent her $100 on Apple Cash for a 6th night. She said she would give me a session for every night I booked her a room. 6 in total. On top of that I got her food twice. Dominoes. In total everything came out to $755.06. After all kinds of bullshit excuses why she couldn't come see me for 3 days she finally showed up Sunday night. She was there less than an hour. Which at her rates would be $200. She messages me today and says thanks for the help, she will still see me but she doesn't owe me anything. I will include the texts, room amounts and pics of her. I will also include her other phone number. Which is 616-437-0049. The one she uses for stg is 616-325-3753. The help I would appreciate is that nobody see's her. That she is run out of Grand Rapids. Something we all should do to every scammer that's on the sites. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/164721333153

  7. #25890

    I'd appreciate the help fellas

    As you know Sarah Lovely seen me to make it right when her boyfriend / pimp robbed me last year. However I continued to see her after she made it right. While I was on vacation she texted me asking for help with a room. Considering everything had been good, I booked her a room for 3 nights, then 2 additional nights. Sent her $100 on Apple Cash for a 6th night. She said she would give me a session for every night I booked her a room. 6 in total. On top of that I got her food twice. Dominoes. In total everything came out to $755.06. After all kinds of bullshit excuses why she couldn't come see me for 3 days she finally showed up Sunday night. She was there less than an hour. Which at her rates would be $200. She messages me today and says thanks for the help, she will still see me but she doesn't owe me anything. I will include the texts, room amounts and pics of her. I will also include her other phone number. Which is 616-437-XXXX. The one she uses for stg is 616-325-XXXX. The help I would appreciate is that nobody see's her. That she is run out of Grand Rapids. Something we all should do to every scammer that's on the sites. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/164721333153
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5860.jpg‎   IMG_5858.jpg‎  

  8. #25889

    Deposit

    I reached out and she wanted a deposit. When I mentioned my policy against deposits, she requested my personal phone number. At that point, I'm out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.

  9. #25888

    Any reports on this one? Or do I need to toftt?

    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260504_233418_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260504_233430_Gallery.jpg‎  

  10. #25887

    Klue

    Seems legit, but costly af, at least for FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimon321  [View Original Post]

  11. #25886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    1 hour BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on who's got a strong head game. Would like the head game to last an hour with multiple loads being taken and swallowed happily. Any suggestions guys? I've been a massage guy previous to this, but want to try this new and specific thing. Thanks.
    Brook Billians would suck my cock all afternoon as long as it was ok to smoke a cigarette during the hour. Not take a break and come back she would always have it lit next to her even blowing smoke out of her nose with her mouth full of my dick. Then I'd take her out for diner. Brooke Billions was amazing.

    I have know clue who would suck dick for an hour these days.

  12. #25885

    Ferrari

    I had a dream that I met with Ferrari, but she looked nothing like her pics. She's lost a ton of weight, baby damage, and it looks like her skin is rotting. No attitude but felt like just wanted me to be done without telling me. Good luck fellas YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/092740266697

  13. #25884

    Night rider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...keywords=Night+rider&psizeType=in&weightType=l.

    Any reports on this smoke show.

  14. #25883
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimon321  [View Original Post]
    She is legit.

  15. #25882

    Sexy black chick- Chanel

    Hey yal, haven't posted in a bit. Been seeing a few annnd being kinda broke.

    This girl looks like the type for me to blow some money on- anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/207003551

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape