Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 17041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16876
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingItNow  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time caller. Would appreciate any insights if you've talked to or met her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-61506de6237e
    Finally heard back from her. She's firm on at least $$ 5 she'll pass if you try to go lower. Insists on protection and doesn't like much spit. Seems like she's near Palos not the city.

  2. #16875
    Quote Originally Posted by KenzieHubby  [View Original Post]
    She looks great. But I can sadly say that the GPS is strong and the rules excessive.
    I reached out rules don't seem too crazy to me. She basically just said protection the first time and she wanted test results for uncovered oral and no greek. If I can get her to the lower part of the range mentioned in the other post I'll probably check it out.

  3. #16874

    Sugar Baby gangbang

    I have an 18 year sugar baby that is looking for a gang bang tomorrow. PM me if interested. It's not a sure thing yet and it might be a quick notice thing. But right now, might be shooting for sometime in the after tomorrow (may 15) around lisle. Plans got thrown to shit when we found out 15th ave ABS is 21+.

  4. #16873

    Long-time SD, visitor

    In August for a week on business. I'll be reading your thread in advance, but also appreciate any insights / advice, posted or PM. Happy to xchg info on southern Cali.

  5. #16872

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    Samantha is a semi-pro. She will let you hit it raw if she likes you. High ppm if I recall. Nice girl. Lots of work done on her ass.

  6. #16871

    Samantha. Wyp

    Anyone have anything on Samantha?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jgZKNA3RqOp9gW

  7. #16870

    Any intel on this one

    I been talking to her, sounds like a pro wants 650 I said absolutely not, got it down to 450.

    Still absolutely not, anyone know anything about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8649.jpg‎  

  8. #16869

    Is she a Porn Star

    Profile says 100% all natural. LMAO. She must be SUPER delusional.

  9. #16868

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    What does she ask for as a pro or on seeking.

    I figure it's always good to know expectations. She looks good.

    You can respond publicly or by DM, whichever works for you. Thanks.
    No idea, my SA membership expired and couldn't read her message. I don't remember her rates on Tryst.

  10. #16867

    What's her ask?

    What does she ask for as a pro or on seeking.

    I figure it's always good to know expectations. She looks good.

    You can respond publicly or by DM, whichever works for you. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I can't find it, but I'm sure I found it on Tryst. She has the same picture of wearing a Red bra and panties.

  11. #16866

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link her pro posting?
    I can't find it, but I'm sure I found it on Tryst. She has the same picture of wearing a Red bra and panties.

  12. #16865

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pro. I saw her ad some where else.
    Can you share a link her pro posting?

  13. #16864

    Maddison

    I am pretty sure she has been reviewed before but can't find it. Maybe under a different name? Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f

  14. #16863

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pro. I saw her ad some where else.

  15. #16862

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is gone.
    Sometimes when you click the link from here the profile is unavailable, just try to refresh the browser and it will pop up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape