Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 17046
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16866

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link her pro posting?
    I can't find it, but I'm sure I found it on Tryst. She has the same picture of wearing a Red bra and panties.

  2. #16865

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pro. I saw her ad some where else.
    Can you share a link her pro posting?

  3. #16864

    Maddison

    I am pretty sure she has been reviewed before but can't find it. Maybe under a different name? Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f

  4. #16863

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pro. I saw her ad some where else.

  5. #16862

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is gone.
    Sometimes when you click the link from here the profile is unavailable, just try to refresh the browser and it will pop up.

  6. #16861

  7. #16860

    I can see her profile

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is gone.
    I can still see her profile.

  8. #16859

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is gone.

  9. #16858

    Do any of you know anything about this young woman


  10. #16857
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    Secret benefits can have a better selection but they send out fake messges from profiles trying to get you to use your credits. A lady I've known for a few years off and on from seeking messaged me on there. Generic message. I replied. Took a few days of no response so I messaged her offsite where we normally communicate. Said she didn't send that message to me. She made the profile but never sent the message.

    Also, I get a ton of first messages from girls but rarely ever a reply back unless I'm the one initiating contact. My inbox doesn't load all the way either so the conversations I was having arent there since they're buried under so many locked first messages from girls.
    I brought up this topic a few months ago when someone said it's fake profiles. But they had verification videos and all. I'm curious if SB can get in trouble for that. One thing to have fake profiles another to use real profiles to send fake messages.

  11. #16856
    Quote Originally Posted by Protot  [View Original Post]
    In the past, they have been the best site to find an arrangement, but the since the site has tried to rebrand as a vanilla dating site, it's been going downhill. The biggest issue is the quality of girls have dropped. Sadly there's no good alternative. I do like secret benefits has a verified video option that helps weed out time wasters and catfish situations.
    Secret benefits can have a better selection but they send out fake messges from profiles trying to get you to use your credits. A lady I've known for a few years off and on from seeking messaged me on there. Generic message. I replied. Took a few days of no response so I messaged her offsite where we normally communicate. Said she didn't send that message to me. She made the profile but never sent the message.

    Also, I get a ton of first messages from girls but rarely ever a reply back unless I'm the one initiating contact. My inbox doesn't load all the way either so the conversations I was having arent there since they're buried under so many locked first messages from girls.

  12. #16855
    Quote Originally Posted by JDuB1970  [View Original Post]
    URL]https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarDaddyGW/comments/1ssfgac/sb_looking_for_a_daddy/[/URL]

    $600 PPM Or $1,800 a month.

    She's a Lincoln Park 4 at best.
    Sorry for this embarrassing question but how do you send a message to these girls on Reddit?

  13. #16854

    On the fence with signing back with SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with Max in Kenosha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-c825e048e6cf

    Tries to sell content, wants you to order her some food. Can't host, lives at her friend's place. Has no job. Missed a job interview that she had initially used as an excuse to postpone meeting. Said the last time she met up in person, it was a paid date. No action. Such "men" are one of the prime causes of hoeflation. Says she won't do sex on the first meet. Wants everything covered if sex does happen. Sent a few pics. Wants to be comped before meeting. I spoke to her on the phone. She is real. Maybe one of you will fare better if you bother with her.

    The entitlement and lack of reciprocity would be unacceptable even from a much hotter woman. I've actually HAD hotter sugarbabies who were very nice and kind.

    I'll keep trudging along because experience tells me there are gold and silver nuggets in these hills, but the veins are running dry.
    In the past, they have been the best site to find an arrangement, but the since the site has tried to rebrand as a vanilla dating site, it's been going downhill. The biggest issue is the quality of girls have dropped. Sadly there's no good alternative. I do like secret benefits has a verified video option that helps weed out time wasters and catfish situations.

  14. #16853

    Brutal

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    That girl is not even a 5 !

    WTF would give her $50 ?

    But I guess there are desperate guys that would.

    I seen a lot of 1 star girls that a lot fo members go after.

    I guess it is choices.

    I go for the higher levels if not, I have who takes care of me for free and that is a 8 star.
    Her Tryst photos are awful. Forget what I said about "being a Lincon Park 4 at best". She is a Trailer Park 2. A Lot Lizard 6.

  15. #16852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Signed up for Seeking again (Why yes, I'm quite a dumbass. How did you know?)

    Been chatting with Max in Kenosha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-c825e048e6cf

    Tries to sell content, wants you to order her some food. Can't host, lives at her friend's place. Has no job. Missed a job interview that she had initially used as an excuse to postpone meeting. Said the last time she met up in person, it was a paid date. No action. Such "men" are one of the prime causes of hoeflation. Says she won't do sex on the first meet. Wants everything covered if sex does happen. Sent a few pics. Wants to be comped before meeting. I spoke to her on the phone. She is real. Maybe one of you will fare better if you bother with her.

    The entitlement and lack of reciprocity would be unacceptable even from a much hotter woman. I've actually HAD hotter sugarbabies who were very nice and kind.

    I'll keep trudging along because experience tells me there are gold and silver nuggets in these hills, but the veins are running dry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260427-122212_Chrome.jpg‎   123_1(1).jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape