Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 17043
-
05-23-26 17:56 #16878Regular Member

Posts: 21Price for value
First time, she said 800, second time 900. That's why I call her GPS. Rules should be proportional to offer that's why I call them excessive.
Originally Posted by SeekingItNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 17:11 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 39Ele -- any revisits
Gentlemen,
I'm in Chicago for a week in the near future, and Ele seems like the blonde next door I like, however in 2025 there were less than flattering reviews here. Has anyone got an update for 2026 indicating things have changed or stayed the same?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-efeb5ed0a61a
Thanks in advance, SP.
-
05-21-26 10:25 #16876Regular Member

Posts: 9Finally heard back from her. She's firm on at least $$ 5 she'll pass if you try to go lower. Insists on protection and doesn't like much spit. Seems like she's near Palos not the city.
Originally Posted by SeekingItNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 10:16 #16875Regular Member

Posts: 9I reached out rules don't seem too crazy to me. She basically just said protection the first time and she wanted test results for uncovered oral and no greek. If I can get her to the lower part of the range mentioned in the other post I'll probably check it out.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:34 #16874Regular Member

Posts: 11Sugar Baby gangbang
I have an 18 year sugar baby that is looking for a gang bang tomorrow. PM me if interested. It's not a sure thing yet and it might be a quick notice thing. But right now, might be shooting for sometime in the after tomorrow (may 15) around lisle. Plans got thrown to shit when we found out 15th ave ABS is 21+.
-
05-12-26 15:36 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 3335Long-time SD, visitor
In August for a week on business. I'll be reading your thread in advance, but also appreciate any insights / advice, posted or PM. Happy to xchg info on southern Cali.
-
05-11-26 09:01 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 36Samantha
Samantha is a semi-pro. She will let you hit it raw if she likes you. High ppm if I recall. Nice girl. Lots of work done on her ass.
Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 08:31 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 54Samantha. Wyp
Anyone have anything on Samantha?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jgZKNA3RqOp9gW
-
05-08-26 15:10 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 48Any intel on this one
I been talking to her, sounds like a pro wants 650 I said absolutely not, got it down to 450.
Still absolutely not, anyone know anything about her.
-
05-08-26 06:54 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 53Is she a Porn Star
Profile says 100% all natural. LMAO. She must be SUPER delusional.
Originally Posted by Fullspeedz
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 22:32 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 153Pro
No idea, my SA membership expired and couldn't read her message. I don't remember her rates on Tryst.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:09 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 390What's her ask?
What does she ask for as a pro or on seeking.
I figure it's always good to know expectations. She looks good.
You can respond publicly or by DM, whichever works for you. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 22:52 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 153Pro
I can't find it, but I'm sure I found it on Tryst. She has the same picture of wearing a Red bra and panties.
Originally Posted by SelfHi5
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 13:35 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 304Pro
Can you share a link her pro posting?
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 11:06 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 77Maddison
I am pretty sure she has been reviewed before but can't find it. Maybe under a different name? Anyone have any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f









Reply With Quote




