Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 17038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16873

    Long-time SD, visitor

    In August for a week on business. I'll be reading your thread in advance, but also appreciate any insights / advice, posted or PM. Happy to xchg info on southern Cali.

  2. #16872

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeoDamerika  [View Original Post]
    Samantha is a semi-pro. She will let you hit it raw if she likes you. High ppm if I recall. Nice girl. Lots of work done on her ass.

  3. #16871

    Samantha. Wyp

    Anyone have anything on Samantha?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...jgZKNA3RqOp9gW

  4. #16870

    Any intel on this one

    I been talking to her, sounds like a pro wants 650 I said absolutely not, got it down to 450.

    Still absolutely not, anyone know anything about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8649.jpg‎  

  5. #16869

    Is she a Porn Star

    Profile says 100% all natural. LMAO. She must be SUPER delusional.

  6. #16868

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    What does she ask for as a pro or on seeking.

    I figure it's always good to know expectations. She looks good.

    You can respond publicly or by DM, whichever works for you. Thanks.
    No idea, my SA membership expired and couldn't read her message. I don't remember her rates on Tryst.

  7. #16867

    What's her ask?

    What does she ask for as a pro or on seeking.

    I figure it's always good to know expectations. She looks good.

    You can respond publicly or by DM, whichever works for you. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    I can't find it, but I'm sure I found it on Tryst. She has the same picture of wearing a Red bra and panties.

  8. #16866

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link her pro posting?
    I can't find it, but I'm sure I found it on Tryst. She has the same picture of wearing a Red bra and panties.

  9. #16865

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver6933  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pro. I saw her ad some where else.
    Can you share a link her pro posting?

  10. #16864

    Maddison

    I am pretty sure she has been reviewed before but can't find it. Maybe under a different name? Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f

  11. #16863

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    She is actually a pro. I saw her ad some where else.

  12. #16862

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is gone.
    Sometimes when you click the link from here the profile is unavailable, just try to refresh the browser and it will pop up.

  13. #16861

  14. #16860

    I can see her profile

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfHi5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is gone.
    I can still see her profile.

  15. #16859

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her profile is gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape