Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. But this is the website. https://kissofangel88.com/.
    That's in Gastonia.

  2. #20523
    Quote Originally Posted by BalddGunner  [View Original Post]
    What did the session run you? Sounds like it may be worth a trip just to stop in.
    I was thinking the same thing but check out Gastonia's posts about the place first.

  3. #20522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for business this past week decided to check out your scene. Old friend sent me to G Spa. She must've worked here or knows the owners.

    Anyway I think this is the right section although the address says Gastonia.

    Well I checked out the website and thought I'd pick between Emma or the other girl but looks like a new rotation is in. 1 Asian and a Latina. The Latina is cute decent body but I prefer Chinese so I went with Mimi.

    Cute girl nice set of C cups. Greeted me with a hug and kiss which was a good sign. Started feeling me up right away. Nice table shower, some b2 b slide and BBBJ preview. Quick rimming.

    Back to the room asked for a 5 min massage which was better than average. Then a cat bath with a quality rimming. On to a nice BBBJ some DT nothing crazy. When she stopped I asked her to keep it going and she had no problem with it. Maybe she was flattered.

    On to the main thing. I did my normal routine of positions. Standing mish doggy highlight was Asian squat cg. Definitely not a dead fish.

    Overall good GFE session. I'll be back when I'm in town.
    What did the session run you? Sounds like it may be worth a trip just to stop in.

  4. #20521
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMike  [View Original Post]
    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.
    If you are looking for FS with Latinas, I would probably skip LF / LA.

  5. #20520
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMike  [View Original Post]
    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.
    If by good you mean all levels of service, then SF has two latina ladies. One I think is salima from Nice. If by good, you mean a clean and updated spa, then SF is probably not for you LOL.

  6. #20519
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMike  [View Original Post]
    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.
    You'll have to go to La Fleur to get the password to get in to their website.

    Why are you not going to cool cave anymore?

  7. #20518

    Good place

    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.

  8. #20517
    Not sure. But this is the website. https://kissofangel88.com/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Is this Golden?

  9. #20516
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for business this past week decided to check out your scene. Old friend sent me to G Spa. She must've worked here or knows the owners.

    Anyway I think this is the right section although the address says Gastonia.

    Well I checked out the website and thought I'd pick between Emma or the other girl but looks like a new rotation is in. 1 Asian and a Latina. The Latina is cute decent body but I prefer Chinese so I went with Mimi.

    Cute girl nice set of C cups. Greeted me with a hug and kiss which was a good sign. Started feeling me up right away. Nice table shower, some b2 b slide and BBBJ preview. Quick rimming.

    Back to the room asked for a 5 min massage which was better than average. Then a cat bath with a quality rimming. On to a nice BBBJ some DT nothing crazy. When she stopped I asked her to keep it going and she had no problem with it. Maybe she was flattered.

    On to the main thing. I did my normal routine of positions. Standing mish doggy highlight was Asian squat cg. Definitely not a dead fish.

    Overall good GFE session. I'll be back when I'm in town.
    Is this Golden?

  10. #20515

    G Spa Mimi

    Was in town for business this past week decided to check out your scene. Old friend sent me to G Spa. She must've worked here or knows the owners.

    Anyway I think this is the right section although the address says Gastonia.

    Well I checked out the website and thought I'd pick between Emma or the other girl but looks like a new rotation is in. 1 Asian and a Latina. The Latina is cute decent body but I prefer Chinese so I went with Mimi.

    Cute girl nice set of C cups. Greeted me with a hug and kiss which was a good sign. Started feeling me up right away. Nice table shower, some b2 b slide and BBBJ preview. Quick rimming.

    Back to the room asked for a 5 min massage which was better than average. Then a cat bath with a quality rimming. On to a nice BBBJ some DT nothing crazy. When she stopped I asked her to keep it going and she had no problem with it. Maybe she was flattered.

    On to the main thing. I did my normal routine of positions. Standing mish doggy highlight was Asian squat cg. Definitely not a dead fish.

    Overall good GFE session. I'll be back when I'm in town.

  11. #20514
    I hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm with ya there but at the same time having a cc bill to a location doesn't seem like a Good idea either.

  12. #20513
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    If they have signs that say you have to pay to park, I would be afraid not to. I wouldn't want to chance getting booted.
    From what I remember the signs say you have to register / pay for parking after like 5 pm. So if you're there earlier there's no charge.

  13. #20512
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    If they have signs that say you have to pay to park, I would be afraid not to. I wouldn't want to chance getting booted.
    Yeah I'm with ya there but at the same time having a cc bill to a location doesn't seem like a Good idea either.

  14. #20511
    If they have signs that say you have to pay to park, I would be afraid not to. I wouldn't want to chance getting booted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Never paid for parking there and haven't had a problem yet. My understanding is that it’s better to text. I've called multiple times to set up an appointment and no one ever picked up, hence the drop in.

  15. #20510

    Gibbon

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    I thought I say someone ask if Ria or Lemmon was the one with the large breasts but now seem there's a bunch of posts missing.
    Ria has C cups.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape