Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20509

    Oasis Monroe Mall

    Has anyone gotten anything there besides a great massage? Very friendly.

    Feel free to inbox.

  2. #20508

    New staff

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Does Ria offer rimming?
    I just texted them. Ria seems to be gone. Leah and Juri are available.

  3. #20507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Never paid for parking there and haven't had a problem yet. My understanding is that its better to text. I've called multiple times to set up an appointment and no one ever picked up, hence the drop in.
    Absolutely agreed. Texting for appointments asking for the recommendations from here has never gone wrong.

    I just don't understand why more people don't so thought I would ask if there was something I am missing.

  4. #20506
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    I saw some signs that asked to scan for paid parking. Does anyone know if there parking spots for gibbons that don't require cc payment to park?

    Also question to folks that don't make appointments. If you know you want to see someone why don't you make an appointment? Just want to see if there is something I'm missing. If there is some security issue or something else I'm missing.
    Never paid for parking there and haven't had a problem yet. My understanding is that its better to text. I've called multiple times to set up an appointment and no one ever picked up, hence the drop in.

  5. #20505

    Gibbons parking

    I saw some signs that asked to scan for paid parking. Does anyone know if there parking spots for gibbons that don't require cc payment to park?

    Also question to folks that don't make appointments. If you know you want to see someone why don't you make an appointment? Just want to see if there is something I'm missing. If there is some security issue or something else I'm missing.

  6. #20504

    Need an Appointment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tauntonvoldemo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, been reading up on this thread and am interested in visiting Gibbon when when I'm in town. Never been to a FS AMP before, do I need to make an appointment (call or text?) or are walk ins fine? I'd be going in the early afternoon on a weekday if that matters. Thanks in advance.
    I have been to Gibbon Refresh three times and have not needed an appointment on any of these visits. However, you may have to wait or come back in an hour to see one or both of the girls.

  7. #20503

    Gibbon appt?

    Hi, been reading up on this thread and am interested in visiting Gibbon when when I'm in town. Never been to a FS AMP before, do I need to make an appointment (call or text?) or are walk ins fine? I'd be going in the early afternoon on a weekday if that matters. Thanks in advance.

  8. #20502
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    Ria is indeed cute. Paid 260 for the bb upgrade and we started off great. Good BJ. When we started the main deed, we soon both learned that her pussy was just too small for me. We couldn't work my junior comfortably all the way inside her. With her eyes bulging out of her eye sockets, we agreed to stop and she went and got me a 100 refund. I thought that was fair. In all fairness, she really did try to accommodate me and she is super, super sweet.
    Does Ria offer rimming?

  9. #20501
    She is at Gibbon.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    Which location is this?

  10. #20500

    Like a?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnVidia  [View Original Post]
    It was time to clean the pipes so I rolled up to Apple. Was introduced to Penny, a short Korean (even with heels). TS was decent and she thoroughly cleaned every crevice. BJ was decent and the view of her ass as she worked my man handle was exceptional. Transitioned to the main event where I tried to put a dent in the massage table as I pounded her out like a veal cutlet. Moved to a few positions and finished up. Overall a good session so I checked that box and will move onto new talent when I return.
    "like a veal cutlet?" Hilarious!

  11. #20499

    Did the server reset to earlier today?

    I thought I say someone ask if Ria or Lemmon was the one with the large breasts but now seem there's a bunch of posts missing.

  12. #20498
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    Ria is indeed cute. Paid 260 for the bb upgrade and we started off great. Good BJ. When we started the main deed, we soon both learned that her pussy was just too small for me. We couldn't work my junior comfortably all the way inside her. With her eyes bulging out of her eye sockets, we agreed to stop and she went and got me a 100 refund. I thought that was fair. In all fairness, she really did try to accommodate me and she is super, super sweet.
    Which location is this?

  13. #20497

    Polished the Apple

    It was time to clean the pipes so I rolled up to Apple. Was introduced to Penny, a short Korean (even with heels). TS was decent and she thoroughly cleaned every crevice. BJ was decent and the view of her ass as she worked my man handle was exceptional. Transitioned to the main event where I tried to put a dent in the massage table as I pounded her out like a veal cutlet. Moved to a few positions and finished up. Overall a good session so I checked that box and will move onto new talent when I return.

  14. #20496

    Ria

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Ria has been reviewed several times here. I just want to add my confirmation!

    Cute, fun, willing. For the house fee plus $$, I got L3 - everything I wanted. Not sure but she might have got off once herself.

    Senior members who want details, PM me. Highly recommend!
    Ria is indeed cute. Paid 260 for the bb upgrade and we started off great. Good BJ. When we started the main deed, we soon both learned that her pussy was just too small for me. We couldn't work my junior comfortably all the way inside her. With her eyes bulging out of her eye sockets, we agreed to stop and she went and got me a 100 refund. I thought that was fair. In all fairness, she really did try to accommodate me and she is super, super sweet.

  15. #20495

    CE Comfort Kannapolis

    Finally was able to arrange a visit here and saw Keke. You know it is a good visit when your first thought as you are leaving is "when can I find my way back in the area? I will say I prefer the privacy of doors as opposed to the curtain but honestly at the end we could have been in the middle of the public square and I wouldn't have noticed. LOL. I will figure out a way to return soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape