Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 21019
-
04-29-26 18:11 #20509Senior Member

Posts: 196Oasis Monroe Mall
Has anyone gotten anything there besides a great massage? Very friendly.
Feel free to inbox.
-
04-29-26 16:06 #20508Regular Member

Posts: 15New staff
I just texted them. Ria seems to be gone. Leah and Juri are available.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:12 #20507Senior Member

Posts: 77Absolutely agreed. Texting for appointments asking for the recommendations from here has never gone wrong.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
I just don't understand why more people don't so thought I would ask if there was something I am missing.
-
04-29-26 14:07 #20506Senior Member

Posts: 3073Never paid for parking there and haven't had a problem yet. My understanding is that its better to text. I've called multiple times to set up an appointment and no one ever picked up, hence the drop in.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 08:55 #20505Senior Member

Posts: 77Gibbons parking
I saw some signs that asked to scan for paid parking. Does anyone know if there parking spots for gibbons that don't require cc payment to park?
Also question to folks that don't make appointments. If you know you want to see someone why don't you make an appointment? Just want to see if there is something I'm missing. If there is some security issue or something else I'm missing.
-
04-28-26 13:06 #20504Senior Member

Posts: 734Need an Appointment?
I have been to Gibbon Refresh three times and have not needed an appointment on any of these visits. However, you may have to wait or come back in an hour to see one or both of the girls.
Originally Posted by Tauntonvoldemo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 01:15 #20503Regular Member

Posts: 12Gibbon appt?
Hi, been reading up on this thread and am interested in visiting Gibbon when when I'm in town. Never been to a FS AMP before, do I need to make an appointment (call or text?) or are walk ins fine? I'd be going in the early afternoon on a weekday if that matters. Thanks in advance.
-
04-27-26 20:49 #20502Senior Member

Posts: 1094Does Ria offer rimming?
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 20:23 #20501Senior Member

Posts: 1455She is at Gibbon.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 20:04 #20500Senior Member

Posts: 63Like a?
"like a veal cutlet?" Hilarious!
Originally Posted by OnVidia
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 19:00 #20499Senior Member

Posts: 77Did the server reset to earlier today?
I thought I say someone ask if Ria or Lemmon was the one with the large breasts but now seem there's a bunch of posts missing.
-
04-27-26 18:42 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 193Which location is this?
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 23:27 #20497Senior Member

Posts: 28Polished the Apple
It was time to clean the pipes so I rolled up to Apple. Was introduced to Penny, a short Korean (even with heels). TS was decent and she thoroughly cleaned every crevice. BJ was decent and the view of her ass as she worked my man handle was exceptional. Transitioned to the main event where I tried to put a dent in the massage table as I pounded her out like a veal cutlet. Moved to a few positions and finished up. Overall a good session so I checked that box and will move onto new talent when I return.
-
04-26-26 09:43 #20496Senior Member

Posts: 734Ria
Ria is indeed cute. Paid 260 for the bb upgrade and we started off great. Good BJ. When we started the main deed, we soon both learned that her pussy was just too small for me. We couldn't work my junior comfortably all the way inside her. With her eyes bulging out of her eye sockets, we agreed to stop and she went and got me a 100 refund. I thought that was fair. In all fairness, she really did try to accommodate me and she is super, super sweet.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 19:11 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 68CE Comfort Kannapolis
Finally was able to arrange a visit here and saw Keke. You know it is a good visit when your first thought as you are leaving is "when can I find my way back in the area? I will say I prefer the privacy of doors as opposed to the curtain but honestly at the end we could have been in the middle of the public square and I wouldn't have noticed. LOL. I will figure out a way to return soon.









Reply With Quote



