Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20530

    Nice

    On Monroe, last week landed on Evelyn. Sexy little Latina. Curvy body, not fat at all and great ass. Some tats. Good attitude and low key, friendly sexy vibe. Decent performance and spirited BJ. Recommend.

  2. #20529

    First Charlotte AMP Review

    After a couple of years and multiple STG attempts, finally made the first AMP trip to E**A space on Aroowood road. Again found their ad on STG. This was the first Asian ad on STG that did not take me to the same hotel on Little Red Rock Place near airport. Called them and looked like the lady answering the call was the girl itself. She was friendly in talking, so directly got to the question about boom boom. She laughed and said you come here and we talk. Took the plunge. Went there. Typical spa with a small reception room and the massage room inside. Lady was wa cute-ish late 30's lady dressed in tight top and leggings. While talking got to feel her totally to see what the scene is. Fake but big and tight boobs and tight ass. Turned her around and grinded on ass and felt her boobies from inside the top asking about boom boom. Did not close on a price. She went out. I laid down bare on the face. She cam in and did massage for 10 minutes brushing the not so little guy anymore. I arched a bit and she gave a quick handjob while doing the standard giggling and negotiation. She asked for $160 for FS. I countered with $100 and settled on $120. Turn over and she did a little more HJ wit oil. Cleaned it up, ut on the cover and started blowing for 5 minutes. Godo but not great. I pushed her for a 69, but did not agree. Went in for the mains. Few minutes on WOT and then standing doggy for another 5-7 minutes. Came in the cover and deed done.

    Overall $180 expense. Not sure if I paid too much or inline.

    35 minutes overall in and out session.

    First real mongering experience in the city. Not too bad, but expensive given having done the hobby extensively in European countries.

  3. #20528
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    If by good you mean all levels of service, then SF has two latina ladies. One I think is salima from Nice. If by good, you mean a clean and updated spa, then SF is probably not for you LOL.
    What is SF?

  4. #20527
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Not sure. But this is the website. https://kissofangel88.com/.
    That's in Gastonia.

  5. #20526
    Quote Originally Posted by BalddGunner  [View Original Post]
    What did the session run you? Sounds like it may be worth a trip just to stop in.
    I was thinking the same thing but check out Gastonia's posts about the place first.

  6. #20525
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for business this past week decided to check out your scene. Old friend sent me to G Spa. She must've worked here or knows the owners.

    Anyway I think this is the right section although the address says Gastonia.

    Well I checked out the website and thought I'd pick between Emma or the other girl but looks like a new rotation is in. 1 Asian and a Latina. The Latina is cute decent body but I prefer Chinese so I went with Mimi.

    Cute girl nice set of C cups. Greeted me with a hug and kiss which was a good sign. Started feeling me up right away. Nice table shower, some b2 b slide and BBBJ preview. Quick rimming.

    Back to the room asked for a 5 min massage which was better than average. Then a cat bath with a quality rimming. On to a nice BBBJ some DT nothing crazy. When she stopped I asked her to keep it going and she had no problem with it. Maybe she was flattered.

    On to the main thing. I did my normal routine of positions. Standing mish doggy highlight was Asian squat cg. Definitely not a dead fish.

    Overall good GFE session. I'll be back when I'm in town.
    What did the session run you? Sounds like it may be worth a trip just to stop in.

  7. #20524
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMike  [View Original Post]
    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.
    If you are looking for FS with Latinas, I would probably skip LF / LA.

  8. #20523
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMike  [View Original Post]
    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.
    If by good you mean all levels of service, then SF has two latina ladies. One I think is salima from Nice. If by good, you mean a clean and updated spa, then SF is probably not for you LOL.

  9. #20522
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMike  [View Original Post]
    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.
    You'll have to go to La Fleur to get the password to get in to their website.

    Why are you not going to cool cave anymore?

  10. #20521

    Good place

    I need a good place, perferibly with latinas.

    I use to go to the Cool Cave.

    I wanted to try La Fleur but I'm nt finding their actual site anymore.

    Help me out fellas.

  11. #20520
    Not sure. But this is the website. https://kissofangel88.com/.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Is this Golden?

  12. #20519
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Was in town for business this past week decided to check out your scene. Old friend sent me to G Spa. She must've worked here or knows the owners.

    Anyway I think this is the right section although the address says Gastonia.

    Well I checked out the website and thought I'd pick between Emma or the other girl but looks like a new rotation is in. 1 Asian and a Latina. The Latina is cute decent body but I prefer Chinese so I went with Mimi.

    Cute girl nice set of C cups. Greeted me with a hug and kiss which was a good sign. Started feeling me up right away. Nice table shower, some b2 b slide and BBBJ preview. Quick rimming.

    Back to the room asked for a 5 min massage which was better than average. Then a cat bath with a quality rimming. On to a nice BBBJ some DT nothing crazy. When she stopped I asked her to keep it going and she had no problem with it. Maybe she was flattered.

    On to the main thing. I did my normal routine of positions. Standing mish doggy highlight was Asian squat cg. Definitely not a dead fish.

    Overall good GFE session. I'll be back when I'm in town.
    Is this Golden?

  13. #20518

    G Spa Mimi

    Was in town for business this past week decided to check out your scene. Old friend sent me to G Spa. She must've worked here or knows the owners.

    Anyway I think this is the right section although the address says Gastonia.

    Well I checked out the website and thought I'd pick between Emma or the other girl but looks like a new rotation is in. 1 Asian and a Latina. The Latina is cute decent body but I prefer Chinese so I went with Mimi.

    Cute girl nice set of C cups. Greeted me with a hug and kiss which was a good sign. Started feeling me up right away. Nice table shower, some b2 b slide and BBBJ preview. Quick rimming.

    Back to the room asked for a 5 min massage which was better than average. Then a cat bath with a quality rimming. On to a nice BBBJ some DT nothing crazy. When she stopped I asked her to keep it going and she had no problem with it. Maybe she was flattered.

    On to the main thing. I did my normal routine of positions. Standing mish doggy highlight was Asian squat cg. Definitely not a dead fish.

    Overall good GFE session. I'll be back when I'm in town.

  14. #20517
    I hear that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm with ya there but at the same time having a cc bill to a location doesn't seem like a Good idea either.

  15. #20516
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    If they have signs that say you have to pay to park, I would be afraid not to. I wouldn't want to chance getting booted.
    From what I remember the signs say you have to register / pay for parking after like 5 pm. So if you're there earlier there's no charge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape