Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 2224
-
04-29-26 22:07 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 152When I saw her she was real, those are her pics, somewhat flattering. She was low effort in her appearance and performance but got the job done. She could have used a shower. Low rent place but I didn't see any sketchy business with other people around. Didn't make me want to go back but I'm a pinch I might. No major signs on her body of bad habits that I noticed.
Originally Posted by BodyCruisin22
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:37 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 75Sexy slim
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/625248139330
Any one visit her, looks small and not beat up by monkey.
-
04-28-26 22:03 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 152Not a ton of options
Not a ton of great choices but probably try Bre or Barbie.
Originally Posted by KaminaPanda
[View Original Post]
Bre I've seen a couple times and she's got a decent body but very skinny w man mades. She's very concerned about hygiene but her customer service is excellent. Saw her once at a very cheap place and once at midscale place.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/714738965579
Barbie has some usage issues and I personally didn't have a great experience but others seem to approve. I think she's usually at a very cheap place.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...r/587414642517
-
04-28-26 21:49 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 152Fingers crossed she reappears
Yeah, I saw her a couple times and she was super flaky on time but when I did actually get to see her she was great. Have been trying to connect again recently but no response until a few days ago I started getting "wrong number" texts back from her listed numbers on her posts. Disappointing.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
Maybe she'll show up again but I'm not holding my breath.
- keep it fresh.
-
04-26-26 20:42 #2115Senior Member

Posts: 68Looking for a petite escort
Viewing the forums I think you guys recommended these two.
Take a ride with me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/375002531310
Damn who's that.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/472894103776
Hard to tell if I got the right ones. Lots of expired links so I used the STG search option to find them. Would anyone be able to re-vouch for them or remind me what name on here I need to search to find their reviews again?
Or I'll take another recommendation for spinner if you have one (20-40 age range).
Thanks.
-
04-23-26 13:39 #2114Senior Member

Posts: 523Pics
Younger than pics. I'd say mid 20's looking. Red head. Location was a "quality" place on mercury.
Originally Posted by Drakus22
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 16:00 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 107Older than pics? DT? How was location? Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
D.
-
04-15-26 11:27 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 480Bad habit
Had a quick dream 4 jacksons in my dream was alot older and kind of out of it attempted a lack BBBJ then went doggy was half asleep and could t work with it pulled out busted on chest and awoke and left. Will not repeate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...l/421269174822
-
04-15-26 08:00 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 51Any intel on this one?
Any9 ne seen this one I went back six pages and couldn't find find anything. Anyone want to sure there experience, she safe? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...r/952937409891.
-
04-13-26 23:31 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 140Sexy Columbian Girl
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/205316651
Texted her. Said I was looking for 30 min session on Wednesday and asked for rates. Got a reply about a minute later. Rates were not too bad, 150 Hhr. And all she said was " Yes baby. I will wait for you. So, will see if she's still available on Wednesday.
-
04-13-26 15:33 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 29Your opinion is always top notch in my book!
I respect and trust. Honestly, I miss our little young Asian gem in Newport. Have you had any luck since last summer?
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 15:23 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 523Its always me LOL I got quoted a wild price that I wasnt going to pay. What a difference a day makes. She hit me up with the standard rate for the first session ice breaker. She was in my opinion cuter than the pics. Didn't get all the way unclothed but she is fun size small. No supplies on hand so if you want to cover up make sure you bring your own. Mouth skills were impressive. I really didn't want her to stop. Made my way down to kitty. Only lasted thru doggy. The struggle to get me in makes me think maybe I got first date of the day. It was snug and slippery. Dropped the swimmers off, washed up and headed out.
Originally Posted by FuckHinn
[View Original Post]
I will repeat. Saw maybe her bf on the steps as I left. She was cool. Not a huge talker. Definitely don't expect a passionate roll around with kissing etc. But if you need a good release she is there for the quick hit and run. Quality visit at a quality place on mercury.
Hope she stays solid but idk I get the feeling she could be one who declines. It just seems to happen to them all some way some how.
Anybody considering donating to my TOFTT fund? My punch card at this point I expect a free one LOL just kidding.
-
04-09-26 22:43 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 84New girl?
Had a decent convo with this one. Wide open menu and reasonable. Her bf probably doesn't appreciate his pic out there like that though. Haha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/375002531310
Who's going to take one for the team?
-
04-09-26 22:39 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 84RE: Sin
I was wondering whatever happened to her! Glad she's alive. LOL I saw her last year for a quick dream. She's a sweet girl deep down but the demons have gotten a hold of her. Her face and teeth have seen better days because of it unfortunately. I wouldn't repeat. Other things happened during our date that I'd rather not broadcast if you want to backchannel me. Bottom line: I probably should have left but was in too deep so carried through for the minimum and was satisfied.
Originally Posted by Moseic98
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 10:53 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 480Little piece of heaven
Had a quick dream. Dream started with a BBBJ great dt engoyed my time in her throat. Then filpped over for some k9 she can take it all and is a wild ride. Wheb I got close I pulled out wend back down her throat and released everything I had and she had no issues swallowing everything. The dream was great and ended just they way I like it. Awoke from the dream and was on my way. Enjoy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/323610314248









Reply With Quote




