Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 2225
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2120

    Ehhh

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyCruisin22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/625248139330

    Any one visit her, looks small and not beat up by monkey.
    Last 4 or more visits she has been bleedung With no heads up. Multiple people hiding in bathroom. I'd honestly avoid I don't see myself returning.

  2. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyCruisin22  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/625248139330

    Any one visit her, looks small and not beat up by monkey.
    When I saw her she was real, those are her pics, somewhat flattering. She was low effort in her appearance and performance but got the job done. She could have used a shower. Low rent place but I didn't see any sketchy business with other people around. Didn't make me want to go back but I'm a pinch I might. No major signs on her body of bad habits that I noticed.

  3. #2118

    Sexy slim

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/625248139330

    Any one visit her, looks small and not beat up by monkey.

  4. #2117

    Not a ton of options

    Quote Originally Posted by KaminaPanda  [View Original Post]
    Viewing the forums I think you guys recommended these two.

    Take a ride with me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/375002531310

    Damn who's that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/472894103776

    Hard to tell if I got the right ones. Lots of expired links so I used the STG search option to find them. Would anyone be able to re-vouch for them or remind me what name on here I need to search to find their reviews again?

    Or I'll take another recommendation for spinner if you have one (20-40 age range).

    Thanks.
    Not a ton of great choices but probably try Bre or Barbie.

    Bre I've seen a couple times and she's got a decent body but very skinny w man mades. She's very concerned about hygiene but her customer service is excellent. Saw her once at a very cheap place and once at midscale place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...e/714738965579

    Barbie has some usage issues and I personally didn't have a great experience but others seem to approve. I think she's usually at a very cheap place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...r/587414642517

  5. #2116

    Fingers crossed she reappears

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened with this one? She just dropped off the face of the Earth. Never got a chance to connect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...9/421930064407
    Yeah, I saw her a couple times and she was super flaky on time but when I did actually get to see her she was great. Have been trying to connect again recently but no response until a few days ago I started getting "wrong number" texts back from her listed numbers on her posts. Disappointing.

    Maybe she'll show up again but I'm not holding my breath.

    - keep it fresh.

  6. #2115

    Looking for a petite escort

    Viewing the forums I think you guys recommended these two.

    Take a ride with me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/375002531310

    Damn who's that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/472894103776

    Hard to tell if I got the right ones. Lots of expired links so I used the STG search option to find them. Would anyone be able to re-vouch for them or remind me what name on here I need to search to find their reviews again?

    Or I'll take another recommendation for spinner if you have one (20-40 age range).

    Thanks.

  7. #2114

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakus22  [View Original Post]
    Older than pics? DT? How was location? Thanks for TOFTT.

    D.
    Younger than pics. I'd say mid 20's looking. Red head. Location was a "quality" place on mercury.

  8. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    Its always me LOL I got quoted a wild price that I wasnt going to pay. What a difference a day makes. She hit me up with the standard rate for the first session ice breaker. She was in my opinion cuter than the pics. Didn't get all the way unclothed but she is fun size small. No supplies on hand so if you want to cover up make sure you bring your own. Mouth skills were impressive. I really didn't want her to stop. Made my way down to kitty. Only lasted thru doggy. The struggle to get me in makes me think maybe I got first date of the day. It was snug and slippery. Dropped the swimmers off, washed up and headed out.

    I will repeat. Saw maybe her bf on the steps as I left. She was cool....
    Older than pics? DT? How was location? Thanks for TOFTT.

    D.

  9. #2112

    Bad habit

    Had a quick dream 4 jacksons in my dream was alot older and kind of out of it attempted a lack BBBJ then went doggy was half asleep and could t work with it pulled out busted on chest and awoke and left. Will not repeate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...l/421269174822

  10. #2111

    Any intel on this one?

    Any9 ne seen this one I went back six pages and couldn't find find anything. Anyone want to sure there experience, she safe? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...r/952937409891.

  11. #2110

    Sexy Columbian Girl

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/205316651

    Texted her. Said I was looking for 30 min session on Wednesday and asked for rates. Got a reply about a minute later. Rates were not too bad, 150 Hhr. And all she said was " Yes baby. I will wait for you. So, will see if she's still available on Wednesday.

  12. #2109

    Your opinion is always top notch in my book!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    Its always me LOL I got quoted a wild price that I wasnt going to pay. What a difference a day makes. She hit me up with the standard rate for the first session ice breaker. She was in my opinion cuter than the pics. Didn't get all the way unclothed but she is fun size small. No supplies on hand so if you want to cover up make sure you bring your own. Mouth skills were impressive. I really didn't want her to stop. Made my way down to kitty. Only lasted thru doggy. The struggle to get me in makes me think maybe I got first date of the day. It was snug and slippery. Dropped the swimmers off, washed up and headed out.

    I will repeat. Saw maybe her bf on the steps as I left. She was cool. Not a huge talker. Definitely don't expect a passionate roll around with kissing etc. But if you need a good release she is there for the quick hit and run. Quality visit at a quality place on mercury.

    Hope she stays solid but idk I get the feeling she could be one who declines. It just seems to happen to them all some way some how.

    Anybody considering donating to my TOFTT fund? My punch card at this point I expect a free one LOL just kidding.
    I respect and trust. Honestly, I miss our little young Asian gem in Newport. Have you had any luck since last summer?

  13. #2108
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHinn  [View Original Post]
    Had a decent convo with this one. Wide open menu and reasonable. Her bf probably doesn't appreciate his pic out there like that though. Haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/375002531310

    Who's going to take one for the team?
    Its always me LOL I got quoted a wild price that I wasnt going to pay. What a difference a day makes. She hit me up with the standard rate for the first session ice breaker. She was in my opinion cuter than the pics. Didn't get all the way unclothed but she is fun size small. No supplies on hand so if you want to cover up make sure you bring your own. Mouth skills were impressive. I really didn't want her to stop. Made my way down to kitty. Only lasted thru doggy. The struggle to get me in makes me think maybe I got first date of the day. It was snug and slippery. Dropped the swimmers off, washed up and headed out.

    I will repeat. Saw maybe her bf on the steps as I left. She was cool. Not a huge talker. Definitely don't expect a passionate roll around with kissing etc. But if you need a good release she is there for the quick hit and run. Quality visit at a quality place on mercury.

    Hope she stays solid but idk I get the feeling she could be one who declines. It just seems to happen to them all some way some how.

    Anybody considering donating to my TOFTT fund? My punch card at this point I expect a free one LOL just kidding.

  14. #2107

    New girl?

    Had a decent convo with this one. Wide open menu and reasonable. Her bf probably doesn't appreciate his pic out there like that though. Haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/375002531310

    Who's going to take one for the team?

  15. #2106

    RE: Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by Moseic98  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching for her on here, but couldn't find a review of her. I text and she is a little chatty and has sent confirm pic, but when it comes time to meeting, kind of flaky and then I run out of time. Any Intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/574588565013
    I was wondering whatever happened to her! Glad she's alive. LOL I saw her last year for a quick dream. She's a sweet girl deep down but the demons have gotten a hold of her. Her face and teeth have seen better days because of it unfortunately. I wouldn't repeat. Other things happened during our date that I'd rather not broadcast if you want to backchannel me. Bottom line: I probably should have left but was in too deep so carried through for the minimum and was satisfied.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape