Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 2225
-
02-08-26 00:26 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 266This link
Is completely unusable. After you type your post you can use the "Preview Report" button to see what your post will look like. You can test your web links to see if they werk so your fellow mongers can use them properly.
Originally Posted by Mongerfor304
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-26 12:54 #2059Senior Member

Posts: 138Lexi
I TOFTT with this one last year but she's MIA. Price point was reasonable and that cat was tight. I usually only abuse their throat but this one wasn't having it and jumped on (covered) for a ride. If you see her, please inbox me or post. https://newportnews.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / a5459 ebc-cd6 e-45 c7-b8 ef-a876858 d3 f50.
-
02-04-26 13:54 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 201Olivia
Anyone know what happened with this one? She just dropped off the face of the Earth. Never got a chance to connect.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...9/421930064407
-
01-31-26 15:57 #2057Regular Member

Posts: 10Is it only phone calls? Since she is blind, I assume no texting? I've never called before. LOL.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 23:10 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 266There was another blind girl
In Norfolk way back, like 18-20 years ago. She said she was turned on to the biz after meeting a provider on the bus and getting to know about it. I forget her name but she was a very cute, petite, blonde girl about 25-26 yo. Anyone remember her?
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 14:38 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 523She is blind as a bat
I saw her at what is now Red Roof Coliseum. She had Shannon. Who Quietboy just mentioned. And signs of other dudes in the room. She is petite, nice body, nice little box. She couldn't even see my face clearly standing directly in front of her. I left satisfied! But also there was some older dudes I think hang with them and probably leech off donations. Saw over 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by Scorpio22
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:40 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 494Deaf chick was cool
I had the deaf chick a couple times too, first time had baby in the room so we had to handle business in the bathroom. Gave me a nice BBJ then bent her over the toilet and pounded that ass and turned her back around to swallow my cum LOL. She was actually pretty nice and gave good value. Maybe we need more disabled providers if the blind girl is similar LOL.
Originally Posted by Mongerfor304
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 00:48 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 138We all going to hell LOL
I filled up the deaf chicks mouth a few times that used to be off J Clyde. I feel like a blind chick is the only next step for me. I've never seen this ad before today.
Originally Posted by Scorpio22
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 12:27 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 494How she answer text LOL
This the girls? She must have a handler, doesn't look bad and has me curious.
Originally Posted by TravelerStl
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/746749059142
-
01-29-26 10:38 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 480Decent time
Seen the add caught my eye dreames of her throat skills. She couldn't get it all down but over all got the job done nice BBBJ com then awoke from the dream. Left the apt and omw.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/191921241670
-
01-26-26 21:41 #2050Regular Member

Posts: 23Blind Girl
Has anyone visited the blind girl in Newport News?
I tried to post the STG post but the sex guide site is having a lot of errors tonight.
-
01-26-26 15:08 #2049Regular Member

Posts: 15Candy Land MILF has good BBBJ skills. K9 and missionary was also good. Real nice but talks the whole time even during the do. She spoke of young guys pounding but to get her to stop talking for a minute, I pound a little.
Originally Posted by Scorpio22
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 14:50 #2048Regular Member

Posts: 15Piglet
TOFTT I think. I dream of Piglet and which my first thought was, "Boys don't Cry". Pics show that the lady parts are real. Didn't offer BBBJ before as I didn't take the plunge of being nervous. Offering BBBJ now and post have been constant. BBBJ was OK. Intercourse was OK and tight. She has a roommate that does doubles. I think the roommate list as Come and Chill.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...a/225673556971
I hope the site works this time that I'm posting. I have another post to come. Piglet 120 qv, 160 hhr. Agreed on 100 for qv.
-
01-26-26 09:01 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 480Kitty
Decided to have a quick dream with this one. Dream was fun. Started with a nice BBBJ took direction. Then she was a fun k9 time. Took everything I could give her. Finished in bag and awoke from my dream.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...x/198578148407
-
01-25-26 19:34 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 50Too many red flags
The price was the first thing that turned me off, then the multiple posts. Glad you hear you got out safe from that.
Originally Posted by Technight
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



