Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2106

    RE: Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by Moseic98  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching for her on here, but couldn't find a review of her. I text and she is a little chatty and has sent confirm pic, but when it comes time to meeting, kind of flaky and then I run out of time. Any Intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/574588565013
    I was wondering whatever happened to her! Glad she's alive. LOL I saw her last year for a quick dream. She's a sweet girl deep down but the demons have gotten a hold of her. Her face and teeth have seen better days because of it unfortunately. I wouldn't repeat. Other things happened during our date that I'd rather not broadcast if you want to backchannel me. Bottom line: I probably should have left but was in too deep so carried through for the minimum and was satisfied.

  2. #2105

    Little piece of heaven

    Had a quick dream. Dream started with a BBBJ great dt engoyed my time in her throat. Then filpped over for some k9 she can take it all and is a wild ride. Wheb I got close I pulled out wend back down her throat and released everything I had and she had no issues swallowing everything. The dream was great and ended just they way I like it. Awoke from the dream and was on my way. Enjoy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/323610314248

  3. #2104

    Sin

    Has anyone seen her? I tried searching for her on here, but couldn't find a review of her. I text and she is a little chatty and has sent confirm pic, but when it comes time to meeting, kind of flaky and then I run out of time. Any Intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...n/574588565013

  4. #2103

    It's the same with many STG ads

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/willi...m/053067372571

    Texted her. She could be Volatile and maybe a fruit cake but I'll try her again tomorrow. Got off on the wrong foot tonight. She never sent rates. If she does that first thing tomorrow, I'm not going to persue any farther.
    Take her STG advice and avoid the drama! Move on to another opportunity.

  5. #2102

    Seeking pleasure avoiding drama

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/willi...m/053067372571

    Texted her. She could be Volatile and maybe a fruit cake but I'll try her again tomorrow. Got off on the wrong foot tonight. She never sent rates. If she does that first thing tomorrow, I'm not going to persue any farther.

  6. #2101

    Jayne

    Does anyone know if this one is real? Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4593395.htm

  7. #2100

    Angel Megann

    I saw this one in Orlando last week and she's definitely worth a visit. I'm letting why'all know for 2 reasons: first she will be in Norfolk in a couple weeks (See here schedule in her ad below). Second, even though I live in Florida, I visit the Norfolk / Virginia Beach area 3-4 x annually and I want to exchange intel.

    As for Angel, first the good. She is a pretty woman, I would say early 30's. Like her ad says she is tall. Great spinner figure, nice c's and all natural. YMMV but DATY, BBBJ were on the menu. CFS was excellent and we had a great dream together. The only negative thing I would say is she is not the girl in the photos IMHO. The girl in the photos is white, Angel is South American, possibly columbian. She was very sweet though and I would definitely repeat. The roses on her ad are accurate. She is also reviewed on TER. Just google her name.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelmegann

  8. #2099
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/203778330

    You can pm me if you want.

    Curious about rate, hiegien, menu.
    I saw her once some time last year. I just went for a bbj which I got. I tried to introduce the kids to her mouth but they ended up on a towel. It was a bit rushed so I haven't been back but I may try again just to hit it from the back as she does have a good handful in the back. Damage was only. 6 or. 8.

  9. #2098

    Anybody tasted this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/203778330

    You can pm me if you want.

    Curious about rate, hiegien, menu.

  10. #2097

    Greek special

    Decided to have a dream with this one due to lack of responses. And ill start by saying. Not that great. BBBJ hada slight odor in k9 pushed throug and got it done. Lots of loose skin. Overall a no go for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...r/130316269331

  11. #2096

    Skyels

    Had a little swim across the water and dream started with BBBJ k9 and mish until the bag was full and I awoke from the dream pics are accurate. Enjoy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...1/465536699490

  12. #2095

    Text me when your girl ain't around also usually title greek specials

    Her title usually is greek special. Now it's " Text me when your girl ain't around. I think she was reciew as a trailer in the driveway of a house. It's a work trailer type with bed and TV. BBBJ was decent. A little touch, lack of better words, as she kind of kept turning her head side ways. Short kind of bbw. On with the glove and the cat was wet and then to greek. Back to cat which dried up. Overall worth a qv try.

    Https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...r/178643385191

  13. #2094

    StasyaX

    Anyone have info on StasyaX on Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/massage/stasyax

  14. #2093

    Car dates

    Anyone know someone who can reliably do car dates? I used to see Kristina on the regular but she has passed away (RIP).

  15. #2092

    Spanish 304's

    Does anyone have any info to share on these 2 about pricing and or how the service is? Naturally I can get the pricing from them but I'm more curious on how the end result was and if it's worth the time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...s/376421480988

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...8/257216731355

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape