Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5434

    Link broken

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her. She's about an hour outside of Raleigh, so not available to host. Pics are real and she's 'normal', not on drugs. Had a good time, I think pretty wide open menu minus anal. Didn't really discuss money but I gave her $3.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...CW58YJE5Kbxy3O
    Link isn't loading for me, this her? https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/EhaBv4KajtX8SymeuhWubFtwGnm5GDF0y0kL

  2. #5433

    Honeybee

    Met up with her. She's about an hour outside of Raleigh, so not available to host. Pics are real and she's 'normal', not on drugs. Had a good time, I think pretty wide open menu minus anal. Didn't really discuss money but I gave her $3.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...CW58YJE5Kbxy3O

  3. #5432

    Not much success

    I'm mostly an SB user, and wanted to share some experience with a few girls and the limited success experienced.

    Alexis - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...jjitc8Z6YRrABp.

    Was very nice at first, quickly transitioned to texting and she shared a verification video over text to show she was real. We discussed meeting in the next few days, and after agreeing she asked if I'd buy pics / vids. With sugars I don't really mind this, my rule is a strict dollar limit and only once before meeting, after meeting I'll repeat (I share this up front). She sent pics and vids, used a couple methods so the quality was good (they were great videos even though the quality was fine), I sent money, then she just repeated her ask. After I said no and reminded her of my rule, she ghosted.

    Sophia - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...HZ3jUN7NcshUvr.

    Moved to text and seemed poised for a meet. Ghosted day of 30 minutes before meeting.

    Coco - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b7fTorejPpnS_G.

    Same as Sophia. Was supposed to take her to lunch and then her place, ghosted day of.

    Princess - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7tkarlFfKzBCzE.

    Similar story again. Only difference is that she actually made an excuse to reschedule but then just never did.

    Amber - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...75it0y01szQ9DZ.

    She's been reviewed here. She is real, she is very close to as hot as her pictures look with a great body. We met and had a very good couple hours together. I should repeat, but she's a heavy smoker and I hate that.

    Ultimately, I don't think most girls on there are serious, or have a very inflated sense of value, but neither of those are new takes. It's a numbers game, and I have patience (most of the time).

    Curious about these if anyone has had contact or success:

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...A8A9glhR6rEP2x

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4q1xBDKTyg0AZn

  4. #5431
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I met her once. You are not missing anything. Her pictures are definitely flattering. She was a little too big for my tastes.
    Your inbox is full, can you clear? Have a question. Thanks.

  5. #5430

    Michelle Suzy

    Can someone dm me her number? Seems I deleted it by accident.

    Thanks!

  6. #5429
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc8907  [View Original Post]
    Lost digits and can't find a profile for her anymore. If someone's willing to share contact, please DM. Thanks.
    Seems she took down her bio but she's still active. I saw her week before last.

  7. #5428

    Michelle Suzy

    Lost digits and can't find a profile for her anymore. If someone's willing to share contact, please DM. Thanks.

  8. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by Joerdu  [View Original Post]
    Yes. That's her.

    Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still working? It seemed she was doing less in sa and more by word of mouth when I was last in Raleigh.
    (resuscitating an old-ish thread.).

    I saw her a couple of years ago last. She was married and playing on the side. I never got a straight answer from her on whether or not her husband knew of her extracurricular activities. She was a great lay though. I tried to message her last week after seeing this post, but she didn't reply. I don't know if she's not interested in me or just not playing altogether.

  9. #5426

    MichelleSuzy1234

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    I still can't see her SA bio but she did get back to me finally and I'll be seeing her later this week. So looks like she's still active. Any other recent reports?
    Can definitely confirm she's still active as of this week and good as always.

  10. #5425

    Camille

    She is cheaper on tryst. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emelie-dubois

    Quote Originally Posted by Hb1174  [View Original Post]
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-a7fa1783f49c

    Asked me to call, and her number traced back to some guy in Miami. I used a random number to call her and a woman did pick up. She immediately began trying to sell me pictures or videos. When I said I only do in person arrangements, she asked for a deposit. I told her I don't do that either, and I requested we meet first then discuss finances. She agreed, but I'm currently out of town. If you don't see an update, assume this was a dead end..

  11. #5424

    A Few Reports

    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-a7fa1783f49c

    Asked me to call, and her number traced back to some guy in Miami. I used a random number to call her and a woman did pick up. She immediately began trying to sell me pictures or videos. When I said I only do in person arrangements, she asked for a deposit. I told her I don't do that either, and I requested we meet first then discuss finances. She agreed, but I'm currently out of town. If you don't see an update, assume this was a dead end.

    Camille.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-cc164bdd19b4

    Wanted $1 K per meet.

  12. #5423
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.
    I still can't see her SA bio but she did get back to me finally and I'll be seeing her later this week. So looks like she's still active. Any other recent reports?

  13. #5422

    Chelsey and Cat

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere  [View Original Post]
    I am moving away from escorts and started seeing girls from SA and SB. I have seen a few from SB, but have way more access with girls from SA. Here's what I got.
    Links lead to your messages.

  14. #5421

    Decentl Luck with Secret Benefits and Sugar day meet

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!
    Been at this activity for quite awhile. Started with SA and had good luck at multiple cities but I eventually got kicked off the site and looked elsewhere.

    I have had good luck with the new members of SB and recently active and new with SDM. Neither have threatened to kick me off like SA did several times.

    I have found most the girls use multiple sites with different names and different pictures.

  15. #5420

    My experiences with the sugar babies in the area

    I am moving away from escorts and started seeing girls from SA and SB. I have seen a few from SB, but have way more access with girls from SA. Here's what I got.

    Jazzie:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-18dd09c90d8e

    She is a very tiny spinner, very NC girl. The whole thing cost me 6 bills. If you do something fun with her she'll definitely be more accommodating. Whether it is worth 6 bills is up to you. Personally, I think it shouldn't be 6 bills but I am belligerent with money sometimes in this grand old city of Raleigh, NC.

    Rosie / Chelsea:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70

    Absolute c*nt in the worst ways and is fatter in person. Cost 4 bills. I'm sure she gets a lot of business because she's Asian and whatnot, but ethnicity does not matter to me, and if someone is a b just because she thinks she's "all that" is a huge turn off for me. Still fucked her. She does bb with anyone as well.

    Chelsey:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-ed8e70f7658a

    Fatter in person. Wanted 5 bills. Walked away because I'm not into fat chicks at all.

    Cat:

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-671de9065127

    Open to a lot, pretty chill to spend time with, doing the business with her was satisfying.

    Peachie:

    (URL not available because she blocked me LOL).

    Wanted me to give her money immediately. I like to get to know girls beforehand and see if we actually vibe. I think I just don't get along with Asians LOL.

    Tal:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-6a4fb39d0f80

    Did a stupid thing and sent her $100 before seeing her. Then stood me up LOL.

    There's a few more but I'm keeping them to myself for now. I hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape