Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 5570
-
04-13-26 12:41 #5420Regular Member

Posts: 20My experiences with the sugar babies in the area
I am moving away from escorts and started seeing girls from SA and SB. I have seen a few from SB, but have way more access with girls from SA. Here's what I got.
Jazzie:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-18dd09c90d8e
She is a very tiny spinner, very NC girl. The whole thing cost me 6 bills. If you do something fun with her she'll definitely be more accommodating. Whether it is worth 6 bills is up to you. Personally, I think it shouldn't be 6 bills but I am belligerent with money sometimes in this grand old city of Raleigh, NC.
Rosie / Chelsea:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70
Absolute c*nt in the worst ways and is fatter in person. Cost 4 bills. I'm sure she gets a lot of business because she's Asian and whatnot, but ethnicity does not matter to me, and if someone is a b just because she thinks she's "all that" is a huge turn off for me. Still fucked her. She does bb with anyone as well.
Chelsey:
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-ed8e70f7658a
Fatter in person. Wanted 5 bills. Walked away because I'm not into fat chicks at all.
Cat:
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-671de9065127
Open to a lot, pretty chill to spend time with, doing the business with her was satisfying.
Peachie:
(URL not available because she blocked me LOL).
Wanted me to give her money immediately. I like to get to know girls beforehand and see if we actually vibe. I think I just don't get along with Asians LOL.
Tal:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-6a4fb39d0f80
Did a stupid thing and sent her $100 before seeing her. Then stood me up LOL.
There's a few more but I'm keeping them to myself for now. I hope this helps.
-
04-11-26 11:35 #5419Regular Member

Posts: 18Agreed
I too had lot of success on Seeking before it went to shit. None with SB. It's basically a honeypot operation in my experience. But if you want to keep pissing away your $ don't ever tell them the site feels shady. They will issue a quick refund and unceremoniously ban you. Which really tells you all you need to know about how they operate.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 11:05 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 67I have had lots of success on SA over the years. Literally zero with SB. If I showed you a list and pics of every girl I've fucked on seeking and contrasted that with success on SB you'd also say "yeah SB is a scam, there's no way it isn't". It's also extremely suspect of how many girls message you on SB when you don't have credits. Maybe some have had success, but there are better watering holes.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 22:20 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 360The new section is real. The "last online" and "read receipts" are completely made up to keep you engaged.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 18:57 #5416Senior Member

Posts: 203Sarah
I met her once. You are not missing anything. Her pictures are definitely flattering. She was a little too big for my tastes.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 13:52 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 170New to SecretBenefits. Who's worth it?
Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).
Thanks!
-
04-04-26 09:34 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 203I had been chatting with her as well. Basically she was going to come see me and then stated she didn't have enough money for gas. She didn't push for me to send it but, when I said I would come to her, she mentioned she doesn't meet people in her hometown (which is weird). Anyways, I'm thinking gas money scammer so I'm moving on.
Originally Posted by LostCajun00
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 08:15 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 132Ditto
Similar experience here last here. Her comms was good until scheduled meet up time and radio silence.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 23:53 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 182Michelle
It was in Feb. Which is kind of recent for me. She is like a safe option for me. Semi GFE even if a bit rushed. I don't have to worry about all the hobby related risks. Can't go too frequently for the damage. So once in a couple of months. Sometimes she does not respond.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:54 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 38Was it in the last week or so?
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 23:25 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 182Michelle
Yup still around. Saw her recently.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 16:17 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 38Cleaned up! Thank you for the heads up.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 09:34 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 97Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 10:56 #5407Senior Member

Posts: 78It's been a while
I haven't seen her in over a year. Saw her once. She was fun and hot but never had a chance to repeat but I would.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 10:17 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 38I can't see her bio anymore either and I was wondering if she blocked me.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Or heard from her?










Reply With Quote






