Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 5569
-
05-04-26 14:25 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 67Link broken
Link isn't loading for me, this her? https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/EhaBv4KajtX8SymeuhWubFtwGnm5GDF0y0kL
Originally Posted by Badger7
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:17 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 35Honeybee
Met up with her. She's about an hour outside of Raleigh, so not available to host. Pics are real and she's 'normal', not on drugs. Had a good time, I think pretty wide open menu minus anal. Didn't really discuss money but I gave her $3.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...CW58YJE5Kbxy3O
-
05-04-26 12:27 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 67Not much success
I'm mostly an SB user, and wanted to share some experience with a few girls and the limited success experienced.
Alexis - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...jjitc8Z6YRrABp.
Was very nice at first, quickly transitioned to texting and she shared a verification video over text to show she was real. We discussed meeting in the next few days, and after agreeing she asked if I'd buy pics / vids. With sugars I don't really mind this, my rule is a strict dollar limit and only once before meeting, after meeting I'll repeat (I share this up front). She sent pics and vids, used a couple methods so the quality was good (they were great videos even though the quality was fine), I sent money, then she just repeated her ask. After I said no and reminded her of my rule, she ghosted.
Sophia - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...HZ3jUN7NcshUvr.
Moved to text and seemed poised for a meet. Ghosted day of 30 minutes before meeting.
Coco - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b7fTorejPpnS_G.
Same as Sophia. Was supposed to take her to lunch and then her place, ghosted day of.
Princess - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7tkarlFfKzBCzE.
Similar story again. Only difference is that she actually made an excuse to reschedule but then just never did.
Amber - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...75it0y01szQ9DZ.
She's been reviewed here. She is real, she is very close to as hot as her pictures look with a great body. We met and had a very good couple hours together. I should repeat, but she's a heavy smoker and I hate that.
Ultimately, I don't think most girls on there are serious, or have a very inflated sense of value, but neither of those are new takes. It's a numbers game, and I have patience (most of the time).
Curious about these if anyone has had contact or success:
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...A8A9glhR6rEP2x
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4q1xBDKTyg0AZn
-
04-30-26 23:23 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 132Your inbox is full, can you clear? Have a question. Thanks.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 14:01 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 156Michelle Suzy
Can someone dm me her number? Seems I deleted it by accident.
Thanks!
-
04-28-26 12:03 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 423Seems she took down her bio but she's still active. I saw her week before last.
Originally Posted by Bc8907
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 11:58 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 34Michelle Suzy
Lost digits and can't find a profile for her anymore. If someone's willing to share contact, please DM. Thanks.
-
04-28-26 10:55 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 423(resuscitating an old-ish thread.).
Originally Posted by Joerdu
[View Original Post]
I saw her a couple of years ago last. She was married and playing on the side. I never got a straight answer from her on whether or not her husband knew of her extracurricular activities. She was a great lay though. I tried to message her last week after seeing this post, but she didn't reply. I don't know if she's not interested in me or just not playing altogether.
-
04-24-26 17:47 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 38MichelleSuzy1234
Can definitely confirm she's still active as of this week and good as always.
Originally Posted by GeekJay
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 10:55 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 30Camille
She is cheaper on tryst. LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/emelie-dubois
Originally Posted by Hb1174
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 19:11 #5424Regular Member

Posts: 19A Few Reports
Dana.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-a7fa1783f49c
Asked me to call, and her number traced back to some guy in Miami. I used a random number to call her and a woman did pick up. She immediately began trying to sell me pictures or videos. When I said I only do in person arrangements, she asked for a deposit. I told her I don't do that either, and I requested we meet first then discuss finances. She agreed, but I'm currently out of town. If you don't see an update, assume this was a dead end.
Camille.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-cc164bdd19b4
Wanted $1 K per meet.
-
04-15-26 11:54 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 38I still can't see her SA bio but she did get back to me finally and I'll be seeing her later this week. So looks like she's still active. Any other recent reports?
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 23:48 #5422Senior Member

Posts: 574Chelsey and Cat
Links lead to your messages.
Originally Posted by ThisPersonHere
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 16:23 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 96Decentl Luck with Secret Benefits and Sugar day meet
Been at this activity for quite awhile. Started with SA and had good luck at multiple cities but I eventually got kicked off the site and looked elsewhere.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
I have had good luck with the new members of SB and recently active and new with SDM. Neither have threatened to kick me off like SA did several times.
I have found most the girls use multiple sites with different names and different pictures.
-
04-13-26 12:41 #5420Regular Member

Posts: 20My experiences with the sugar babies in the area
I am moving away from escorts and started seeing girls from SA and SB. I have seen a few from SB, but have way more access with girls from SA. Here's what I got.
Jazzie:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-18dd09c90d8e
She is a very tiny spinner, very NC girl. The whole thing cost me 6 bills. If you do something fun with her she'll definitely be more accommodating. Whether it is worth 6 bills is up to you. Personally, I think it shouldn't be 6 bills but I am belligerent with money sometimes in this grand old city of Raleigh, NC.
Rosie / Chelsea:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70
Absolute c*nt in the worst ways and is fatter in person. Cost 4 bills. I'm sure she gets a lot of business because she's Asian and whatnot, but ethnicity does not matter to me, and if someone is a b just because she thinks she's "all that" is a huge turn off for me. Still fucked her. She does bb with anyone as well.
Chelsey:
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-ed8e70f7658a
Fatter in person. Wanted 5 bills. Walked away because I'm not into fat chicks at all.
Cat:
https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-671de9065127
Open to a lot, pretty chill to spend time with, doing the business with her was satisfying.
Peachie:
(URL not available because she blocked me LOL).
Wanted me to give her money immediately. I like to get to know girls beforehand and see if we actually vibe. I think I just don't get along with Asians LOL.
Tal:
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-6a4fb39d0f80
Did a stupid thing and sent her $100 before seeing her. Then stood me up LOL.
There's a few more but I'm keeping them to myself for now. I hope this helps.









Reply With Quote



