Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 372 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5569
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5419

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    I have had lots of success on SA over the years. Literally zero with SB. If I showed you a list and pics of every girl I've fucked on seeking and contrasted that with success on SB you'd also say "yeah SB is a scam, there's no way it isn't". It's also extremely suspect of how many girls message you on SB when you don't have credits. Maybe some have had success, but there are better watering holes.
    I too had lot of success on Seeking before it went to shit. None with SB. It's basically a honeypot operation in my experience. But if you want to keep pissing away your $ don't ever tell them the site feels shady. They will issue a quick refund and unceremoniously ban you. Which really tells you all you need to know about how they operate.

  2. #5418
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!
    I have had lots of success on SA over the years. Literally zero with SB. If I showed you a list and pics of every girl I've fucked on seeking and contrasted that with success on SB you'd also say "yeah SB is a scam, there's no way it isn't". It's also extremely suspect of how many girls message you on SB when you don't have credits. Maybe some have had success, but there are better watering holes.

  3. #5417
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!
    The new section is real. The "last online" and "read receipts" are completely made up to keep you engaged.

  4. #5416

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience here last here. Her comms was good until scheduled meet up time and radio silence.
    I met her once. You are not missing anything. Her pictures are definitely flattering. She was a little too big for my tastes.

  5. #5415

    New to SecretBenefits. Who's worth it?

    Hey new to the sugar thing, trying out Secret Benes. In order to save tokens or whatever, who're the honeys that are real and worth the effort? (And yes I'm RTFF, but a little SB.com- specific pointers can't hurt; seems most of why'all are on Seeking).

    Thanks!

  6. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by LostCajun00  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-aafac0dace82.

    Was quick to text and easy to talk to. Suppose to meet up this week in Greenville.
    I had been chatting with her as well. Basically she was going to come see me and then stated she didn't have enough money for gas. She didn't push for me to send it but, when I said I would come to her, she mentioned she doesn't meet people in her hometown (which is weird). Anyways, I'm thinking gas money scammer so I'm moving on.

  7. #5413

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-37224039dbb1

    Connected with Sarah about a month ago, was all set up to meet but then I had to reschedule because of an out of town trip. We were all set to meet yesterday (Saturday) at 2 pm at a craft brewery in her small town. We had some really good comms and she was consistently reliable right up to the 2 pm meet. Then for the next hour it was a few silly excuses. Said her car broke down a few days earlier, parked at the grocery store near her, but she was only a 5-10 minute walk from the brewery. The brewery was cool so I was okay hanging out there. But the last message was at 3:10, after that radio silence. So I texted her to say I was leaving at 4, which I did. What she doesn't know is I had already checked her out through truthfinder and FB (active Only Fans girl). Finally today, 20 hours later she messages me about how her car got towed, meaning she found that out on her walk to meet me at the brewery. I believe she is DTF but I have no intentions of giving her a second effort. Would be very very curious if anyone has connected with her. Feel free to DM me and I will share the background info.
    Similar experience here last here. Her comms was good until scheduled meet up time and radio silence.

  8. #5412

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    Was it in the last week or so?
    It was in Feb. Which is kind of recent for me. She is like a safe option for me. Semi GFE even if a bit rushed. I don't have to worry about all the hobby related risks. Can't go too frequently for the damage. So once in a couple of months. Sometimes she does not respond.

  9. #5411
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Yup still around. Saw her recently.
    Was it in the last week or so?

  10. #5410

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.
    Yup still around. Saw her recently.

  11. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    Cleaned up! Thank you for the heads up.

  12. #5408
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekJay  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her bio anymore either and I was wondering if she blocked me.

    Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Or heard from her?
    Your inbox is full.

  13. #5407

    It's been a while

    I haven't seen her in over a year. Saw her once. She was fun and hot but never had a chance to repeat but I would.

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-37224039dbb1

    Connected with Sarah about a month ago, was all set up to meet but then I had to reschedule because of an out of town trip. We were all set to meet yesterday (Saturday) at 2 pm at a craft brewery in her small town. We had some really good comms and she was consistently reliable right up to the 2 pm meet. Then for the next hour it was a few silly excuses. Said her car broke down a few days earlier, parked at the grocery store near her, but she was only a 5-10 minute walk from the brewery. The brewery was cool so I was okay hanging out there. But the last message was at 3:10, after that radio silence. So I texted her to say I was leaving at 4, which I did. What she doesn't know is I had already checked her out through truthfinder and FB (active Only Fans girl). Finally today, 20 hours later she messages me about how her car got towed, meaning she found that out on her walk to meet me at the brewery. I believe she is DTF but I have no intentions of giving her a second effort. Would be very very curious if anyone has connected with her. Feel free to DM me and I will share the background info.

  14. #5406
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.
    I can't see her bio anymore either and I was wondering if she blocked me.

    Has anyone seen her in the last week or so? Or heard from her?

  15. #5405

    Michelle Suzy

    Hey is Michelle Suzy still around? I can't find her on seeking any more, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape