rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36470
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377
    I too have been wondering what happened to her since she would always hit me up when she was in town, just now finding out because of your post. Had thought she got out the game.

    Also saw that two girls got popped on the 22nd one who was inquired about on here last week. Taylor made I believe is what she was called.

  2. #36469

    Jessica Rabbit

    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377

  3. #36468

    Pepper

    Pepper is looking for help so she can keep her room and most likely get her fix. There are deals to be had if you're looking for a top notch BJ. The link to her ad has been posted here previously.

  4. #36467
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
    She's still available and also Hailee hit me up from her vacation in riverside so if you want send her some money on her books or phone just lmk.

  5. #36466

    Pepper

    Saw Pepper on Southside. CBBJ as advertised. Place is a wreck and hard to get comfortable in. Would repeat it got the job done, damage. 8.

  6. #36465

    Tappahanock

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the area, any recommendations on provider or AMP.
    There is an AMP in that town. Never been. And never seen a review. Take one for the team?

  7. #36464

    Tappahannock

    I'm in the area, any recommendations on provider or AMP.

  8. #36463
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.
    No. Different girl.

  9. #36462

    Army girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.

  10. #36461

    Carla?

    Do any of you have experience with a black girl named Carla? Seems that she is from your area. TIA. https://skipthegames.com/posts/johnsoncity/female-escorts/bringing-you-a-great-experienc/218325445117

  11. #36460

    Utr Delilah

    Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  12. #36459

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I put it in her ass, fuck it.
    Does she offer anal these days? I didn't know that was an option when I saw her. Did she charge extra?

  13. #36458

    Loose guts, tight but

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    I put it in her ass, fuck it.

  14. #36457

  15. #36456
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.
    She is independent now as far as I'm aware. Look back to the 19th on the forum someone posted her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape