Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36459
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.
    She is independent now as far as I'm aware. Look back to the 19th on the forum someone posted her ad.

  2. #36458
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.
    Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.

  3. #36457
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.
    Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.

  4. #36456
    I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.

  5. #36455

    North of RIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderguy911  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any contact or recommendations north of RIC?. Not much time during the day. Looking for something in the area.
    I know hope from tryst is north of the city. I think Bella and from Tryst is also but not 100% on sure for her.

  6. #36454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Lokita and cici

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I saw these gals today. Not bad but not great. Will repeat in a bind.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206177057
    What could have made it better? What didn't you like?

  7. #36453
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    Super loose is an understatement. I saw her once a couple years ago and couldn't even finish. Never went back.

  8. #36452

    Jessica

    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.

  9. #36451

    Lokita and cici

    I saw these gals today. Not bad but not great. Will repeat in a bind.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206177057

  10. #36450
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    You haggle her down to 70 for bbjcimws?? How you do that? I've been looking for more reasonably priced headhunters who can swallow a load with no issue.
    I just text her. Tell her I've got 70 for a quick head trip. She replies back telling me 150 or whatever price she makes up. I reply back with "alright I'll hit you up next time when I'm in the area" she always replies back. Okay just this time I'll do it. Works every time. 🤣 I even got her and her friend at the same time for 150 when she had that little red headed girl with her.

  11. #36449

    Sally and Delilah

    If anyone has been trying to hit up Sally, her phone is broken from what Delilah was telling me earlier yesterday. But they are staying together so if your interested in seeing them, just hit up Delilah's number but if you don't have her number just hmu.

  12. #36448

    Taylor Made

    Attempted to see this one today. Had good communication up until it was time to meet. Reached out to her a few times after initial scheduled time but crickets. Ended up leaving and then heard that she double booked, like really? She looks good and didn't asked for a deposit so maybe I'll give it another try. Anyone else seen her before and she has been here a few times back off of post history on her end on listcrawler. She quoted 300 for a hhr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mailorderbrat

  13. #36447

    I appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud, I'd bet the house that its a dude behind that hole! If you cool with it then handle your business brother.
    I assumed that which is why I said its a long shot and doesn't fly in my book LOL.

    I will continue looking for the illustrious amazing sloppy head I've been looking for.

  14. #36446
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    She's from Fayetteville, had a very bad experience with her over a decade ago and from the looks of these pics not much has changed.
    Going to dm you.

  15. #36445

    10 times out of 10

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWood1991  [View Original Post]
    This has always been a bucket list but I work 2 jobs and about 100 hours a week I have tomorrow off and was hoping someone might have info on this one.

    I'm just looking for the most sloppy head possible.

    Any info is greatly appreciated and I will make sure if I ever seen anyone in the area to leave a review.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206114473
    Hey bud, I'd bet the house that its a dude behind that hole! If you cool with it then handle your business brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape