Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36465

    Army girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.

  2. #36464

    Carla?

    Do any of you have experience with a black girl named Carla? Seems that she is from your area. TIA. https://skipthegames.com/posts/johnsoncity/female-escorts/bringing-you-a-great-experienc/218325445117

  3. #36463

    Utr Delilah

    Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  4. #36462

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I put it in her ass, fuck it.
    Does she offer anal these days? I didn't know that was an option when I saw her. Did she charge extra?

  5. #36461

    Loose guts, tight but

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    I put it in her ass, fuck it.

  6. #36460

  7. #36459
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.
    She is independent now as far as I'm aware. Look back to the 19th on the forum someone posted her ad.

  8. #36458
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.
    Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.

  9. #36457
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.
    Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.

  10. #36456
    I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.

  11. #36455

    North of RIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderguy911  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any contact or recommendations north of RIC?. Not much time during the day. Looking for something in the area.
    I know hope from tryst is north of the city. I think Bella and from Tryst is also but not 100% on sure for her.

  12. #36454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Lokita and cici

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    I saw these gals today. Not bad but not great. Will repeat in a bind.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206177057
    What could have made it better? What didn't you like?

  13. #36453
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
    Super loose is an understatement. I saw her once a couple years ago and couldn't even finish. Never went back.

  14. #36452

    Jessica

    Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.

  15. #36451

    Lokita and cici

    I saw these gals today. Not bad but not great. Will repeat in a bind.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206177057

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape