Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 37329
-
04-27-26 21:13 #36474Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone tested the water since she's been posting again?
-
04-27-26 20:58 #36473Regular Member

Posts: 21I too have been wondering what happened to her since she would always hit me up when she was in town, just now finding out because of your post. Had thought she got out the game.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]
Also saw that two girls got popped on the 22nd one who was inquired about on here last week. Taylor made I believe is what she was called.
-
04-27-26 18:12 #36472Senior Member

Posts: 198Jessica Rabbit
Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377
-
04-27-26 17:02 #36471Regular Member

Posts: 13Pepper
Pepper is looking for help so she can keep her room and most likely get her fix. There are deals to be had if you're looking for a top notch BJ. The link to her ad has been posted here previously.
-
04-26-26 21:12 #36470Senior Member

Posts: 230She's still available and also Hailee hit me up from her vacation in riverside so if you want send her some money on her books or phone just lmk.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:22 #36469Regular Member

Posts: 2Pepper
Saw Pepper on Southside. CBBJ as advertised. Place is a wreck and hard to get comfortable in. Would repeat it got the job done, damage. 8.
-
04-26-26 09:14 #36468Senior Member

Posts: 145Tappahanock
There is an AMP in that town. Never been. And never seen a review. Take one for the team?
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 17:44 #36467Senior Member

Posts: 92Tappahannock
I'm in the area, any recommendations on provider or AMP.
-
04-24-26 15:36 #36466Regular Member

Posts: 71No. Different girl.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 13:37 #36465Senior Member

Posts: 416Army girl
By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 09:41 #36464Senior Member

Posts: 57Carla?
Do any of you have experience with a black girl named Carla? Seems that she is from your area. TIA. https://skipthegames.com/posts/johnsoncity/female-escorts/bringing-you-a-great-experienc/218325445117
-
04-23-26 01:25 #36463Senior Member

Posts: 230Utr Delilah
Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
-
04-22-26 22:07 #36462Senior Member

Posts: 183Jessica
Does she offer anal these days? I didn't know that was an option when I saw her. Did she charge extra?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 18:50 #36461Senior Member

Posts: 577Loose guts, tight but
I put it in her ass, fuck it.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:42 #36460Senior Member

Posts: 319










Reply With Quote




