Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 37325
-
04-22-26 16:09 #36455Senior Member

Posts: 182Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:03 #36454Senior Member

Posts: 319Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:11 #36453Senior Member

Posts: 63I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.
-
04-22-26 14:39 #36452Senior Member

Posts: 28North of RIC
I know hope from tryst is north of the city. I think Bella and from Tryst is also but not 100% on sure for her.
Originally Posted by Wonderguy911
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 13:40 #36451Senior Member

Posts: 156Lokita and cici
What could have made it better? What didn't you like?
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:09 #36450Regular Member

Posts: 71Super loose is an understatement. I saw her once a couple years ago and couldn't even finish. Never went back.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:54 #36449Senior Member

Posts: 182Jessica
Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
-
04-22-26 10:36 #36448Senior Member

Posts: 182Lokita and cici
I saw these gals today. Not bad but not great. Will repeat in a bind.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206177057
-
04-22-26 07:15 #36447Senior Member

Posts: 63I just text her. Tell her I've got 70 for a quick head trip. She replies back telling me 150 or whatever price she makes up. I reply back with "alright I'll hit you up next time when I'm in the area" she always replies back. Okay just this time I'll do it. Works every time. 🤣 I even got her and her friend at the same time for 150 when she had that little red headed girl with her.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 01:39 #36446Senior Member

Posts: 230Sally and Delilah
If anyone has been trying to hit up Sally, her phone is broken from what Delilah was telling me earlier yesterday. But they are staying together so if your interested in seeing them, just hit up Delilah's number but if you don't have her number just hmu.
-
04-21-26 19:19 #36445Regular Member

Posts: 9Taylor Made
Attempted to see this one today. Had good communication up until it was time to meet. Reached out to her a few times after initial scheduled time but crickets. Ended up leaving and then heard that she double booked, like really? She looks good and didn't asked for a deposit so maybe I'll give it another try. Anyone else seen her before and she has been here a few times back off of post history on her end on listcrawler. She quoted 300 for a hhr.
https://tryst.link/escort/mailorderbrat
-
04-21-26 18:00 #36444Regular Member

Posts: 20I appreciate it
I assumed that which is why I said its a long shot and doesn't fly in my book LOL.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
I will continue looking for the illustrious amazing sloppy head I've been looking for.
-
04-21-26 17:57 #36443Senior Member

Posts: 26Going to dm you.
Originally Posted by NcMaxwell
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:28 #36442Senior Member

Posts: 57710 times out of 10
Hey bud, I'd bet the house that its a dude behind that hole! If you cool with it then handle your business brother.
Originally Posted by MaxWood1991
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 16:45 #36441Regular Member

Posts: 20Long shot but has anyone tried this one?
This has always been a bucket list but I work 2 jobs and about 100 hours a week I have tomorrow off and was hoping someone might have info on this one.
I'm just looking for the most sloppy head possible.
Any info is greatly appreciated and I will make sure if I ever seen anyone in the area to leave a review.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206114473









Reply With Quote





