Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 59482
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58627

    L1 to DATY

    Has anyone ever turned an L1 to Daty. If yes how do you get there laying on your back with her standing.

  2. #58626

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.
    Hi Munch. What is her name?

  3. #58625

    Find the right 1-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutombo31  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.
    You need to do some research on here, ask before you go or just do some visits and find the right girls (s). They usually have a good amount of girls working, don't be afraid to ask to see them before deciding. I will say the intel on 7 has been tough to come by recently. It's usually in the NW thread.

  4. #58624

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.
    Always try to go as early as possible. I couldn't agree more with before lunch. I know not always possible but the later in the day the more chance of stink from breath or other places. Especially if going with a BBFS girl. DATY after 4-5 loads is not my cup of tea. Also take the table shower, they always do the blue toast with me. Ok it's not going to completely cover up a kimchi lunch but it will help. I'm never afraid of saying ok I'm clean your turn, and scrubbing. Not every girl is into this but many are and actually like it. Of course just about every agency girl loves it.

  5. #58623

    Lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutombo31  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.
    Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.

  6. #58622
    Quote Originally Posted by DustAndBones  [View Original Post]
    Nice figures, horrible teeth and breath.
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.

  7. #58621
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyatl  [View Original Post]
    What about that NY Ne York Spa place near Brookhaven?
    I tried to go there in May, and the back parking lot had a group of people hanging around. Didn't feel it at that point. Probably best to go during night.

  8. #58620
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyatl  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Stormy's massage on Facebook. She seems to be active on the profile, and the titties definitely have me curious.

    Anyone tried her out before? I found her on Yelp too.
    There was a review of her in the independent rub section. From what I remember, everything is available but prices are very high. Works out of an extended stay.

  9. #58619

    7 healing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 7 Healing lately? If so what is the lineup like these days?
    Nice figures, horrible teeth and breath.

  10. #58618

    B-Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?
    B-Spa has been closed for a long time. I wish it open back. Close to my office and always had top talent.

  11. #58617
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBlood25  [View Original Post]
    Mint is the best option in Atlanta right now. They have agency level girls for a cheaper price tag. I tried to visit 7 healing two years ago and it was closed down. Sucked because it's quite the drive for me. Reviews here seem to be positive on them though.
    What about that NY Ne York Spa place near Brookhaven?

  12. #58616
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions?
    Mint is the best option in Atlanta right now. They have agency level girls for a cheaper price tag. I tried to visit 7 healing two years ago and it was closed down. Sucked because it's quite the drive for me. Reviews here seem to be positive on them though.

  13. #58615
    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?
    Suggestion was for Manchester per original requesting for latin flavor. Unknown on management but suspect no connection.

  14. #58614

    7 Healing

    Has anyone been to 7 Healing lately? If so what is the lineup like these days?

  15. #58613
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Most, if not all, of Samantha's flock participate.

    Downtown. Yawa, B-spa.
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape