Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60056

    Lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutombo31  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.
    Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.

  2. #60055
    Quote Originally Posted by DustAndBones  [View Original Post]
    Nice figures, horrible teeth and breath.
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.

  3. #60054
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyatl  [View Original Post]
    What about that NY Ne York Spa place near Brookhaven?
    I tried to go there in May, and the back parking lot had a group of people hanging around. Didn't feel it at that point. Probably best to go during night.

  4. #60053
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyatl  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Stormy's massage on Facebook. She seems to be active on the profile, and the titties definitely have me curious.

    Anyone tried her out before? I found her on Yelp too.
    There was a review of her in the independent rub section. From what I remember, everything is available but prices are very high. Works out of an extended stay.

  5. #60052

    7 healing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 7 Healing lately? If so what is the lineup like these days?
    Nice figures, horrible teeth and breath.

  6. #60051

    B-Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?
    B-Spa has been closed for a long time. I wish it open back. Close to my office and always had top talent.

  7. #60050
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBlood25  [View Original Post]
    Mint is the best option in Atlanta right now. They have agency level girls for a cheaper price tag. I tried to visit 7 healing two years ago and it was closed down. Sucked because it's quite the drive for me. Reviews here seem to be positive on them though.
    What about that NY Ne York Spa place near Brookhaven?

  8. #60049
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions?
    Mint is the best option in Atlanta right now. They have agency level girls for a cheaper price tag. I tried to visit 7 healing two years ago and it was closed down. Sucked because it's quite the drive for me. Reviews here seem to be positive on them though.

  9. #60048
    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?
    Suggestion was for Manchester per original requesting for latin flavor. Unknown on management but suspect no connection.

  10. #60047

    7 Healing

    Has anyone been to 7 Healing lately? If so what is the lineup like these days?

  11. #60046
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Most, if not all, of Samantha's flock participate.

    Downtown. Yawa, B-spa.
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?

  12. #60045

    Apple-Ms-ss

    Apple use to work at MS-ss and took a few months off. Of course she can't land back there. Any word on where she is at? Pretty J girl.

  13. #60044

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same Bianca here like a 1-2 months ago. Nice althetic built, natural B-C girls, small nips but very flirtatious. She was very good.
    Bianca must of just came back. Late last week I went and yo-yo was the only choice to go with by far!! Complete rookie move not getting the other two girls names but I'm just glad I wasn't going there. Mama said their names but I didn't care, I was just running to the room with yo-yo fast!

    Did hear a few girls were on vacation and do back, Be-Be being one of them.

  14. #60043

    Drive time

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubie97  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions?
    I think your best bet is what's closer for you. Both are solid. I haven't been to 7 in awhile and intel has been very quiet recently.

  15. #60042

    Mint or 7 Healing C'ville? Getting back in the game.

    Any suggestions?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape