Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 59451
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58626

    GQ in Dalton

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Continuing the "sampling" this weekend and enjoying new flavors. Saw Aqua at GQ and I have to say I liked her even more than Tiffany (who is on vacation according to mama san). The woman is delicate. Meaning her features. I prefer a petite woman with delicate features and I think this is why I am attracted to asians in general. IMHO the worst thing that happened to this hobby was the Kardashians and the disfigurement of what God gave them naturally. I can understand a nice boob job but I cannot understand the attraction to the ass of a greyhound bus. I always find myself trying to get around them so I can see the whole picture. Anyway, to each his own. I won't deny you what you like, don't deny me mine. Aqua has the nice tight ass of a 18 year old girl friend from home and perky b cups with nipples reaching to the sky. I had the privilege of enjoying this delicacy and while her table shower and massage were light, her hands were intentional, soft, and highly enjoyable. Her skin is also very soft and her look is k-girl around 5'5". Her english is ok and we had a nice conversation albeit it choppy with common ground found talking about food and travel. Keywords were the way to go. Seniors can DM me for more details but I think I am close to calling her an ATF. Another visit is in order.
    Are you talking about GQ in Dalton?

  2. #58625

    FS in McDonough

    I will be traveling to McDonough next week. Can anyone recommend a FS place there? Thanks in advance.

  3. #58624

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever turned an L1 to Daty. If yes how do you get there laying on your back with her standing.
    I did once with turning my body so my head was hanging over the table and pulled her close so she basically straddled my face. I will say the L1 went off the charts and she got really into it.

    Keep in mind this was a 3-4 month process to get there. Of course you can just go to the many places that offer that and just control the situation and ask for whatever. That's usually the question on the flip, what do you want?

  4. #58623
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever turned an L1 to Daty. If yes how do you get there laying on your back with her standing.
    Ask. The biggest thing I learned after being in this Hobby for a little while was that you have nothing to lose by asking for what you want. Sometimes there's way more available than you ever would've thought, but you got to take a chance and ask for it. I rarely let the massage just play out. I now try to steer every massage experience into what I'm looking for. Sometimes you hit a wall, sometimes you don't. I've gotten L3 at L1 CAMPS. I've also been told no followed by "You Crazy!" I laugh and keep it light, and they're usually not offended.

  5. #58622

    Aqua at GQ

    Continuing the "sampling" this weekend and enjoying new flavors. Saw Aqua at GQ and I have to say I liked her even more than Tiffany (who is on vacation according to mama san). The woman is delicate. Meaning her features. I prefer a petite woman with delicate features and I think this is why I am attracted to asians in general. IMHO the worst thing that happened to this hobby was the Kardashians and the disfigurement of what God gave them naturally. I can understand a nice boob job but I cannot understand the attraction to the ass of a greyhound bus. I always find myself trying to get around them so I can see the whole picture. Anyway, to each his own. I won't deny you what you like, don't deny me mine. Aqua has the nice tight ass of a 18 year old girl friend from home and perky b cups with nipples reaching to the sky. I had the privilege of enjoying this delicacy and while her table shower and massage were light, her hands were intentional, soft, and highly enjoyable. Her skin is also very soft and her look is k-girl around 5'5". Her english is ok and we had a nice conversation albeit it choppy with common ground found talking about food and travel. Keywords were the way to go. Seniors can DM me for more details but I think I am close to calling her an ATF. Another visit is in order.

  6. #58621

    L1 to DATY

    Has anyone ever turned an L1 to Daty. If yes how do you get there laying on your back with her standing.

  7. #58620

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.
    Hi Munch. What is her name?

  8. #58619

    Find the right 1-2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutombo31  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.
    You need to do some research on here, ask before you go or just do some visits and find the right girls (s). They usually have a good amount of girls working, don't be afraid to ask to see them before deciding. I will say the intel on 7 has been tough to come by recently. It's usually in the NW thread.

  9. #58618

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.
    Always try to go as early as possible. I couldn't agree more with before lunch. I know not always possible but the later in the day the more chance of stink from breath or other places. Especially if going with a BBFS girl. DATY after 4-5 loads is not my cup of tea. Also take the table shower, they always do the blue toast with me. Ok it's not going to completely cover up a kimchi lunch but it will help. I'm never afraid of saying ok I'm clean your turn, and scrubbing. Not every girl is into this but many are and actually like it. Of course just about every agency girl loves it.

  10. #58617

    Lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutombo31  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.
    Go early before the kimchi break. I got a spinner the other day there and she had an orgasm like a drunk college freshman when I ate her out. She said that most customers won't do that and it's the one thing that really gets her going. She rang all of my doorbells. Breath smelled a bit of Scope but not kimchi.

  11. #58616
    Quote Originally Posted by DustAndBones  [View Original Post]
    Nice figures, horrible teeth and breath.
    Recently visited 7 as well, he isn't kidding about the breath. It's harsh.

  12. #58615
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyatl  [View Original Post]
    What about that NY Ne York Spa place near Brookhaven?
    I tried to go there in May, and the back parking lot had a group of people hanging around. Didn't feel it at that point. Probably best to go during night.

  13. #58614
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyatl  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Stormy's massage on Facebook. She seems to be active on the profile, and the titties definitely have me curious.

    Anyone tried her out before? I found her on Yelp too.
    There was a review of her in the independent rub section. From what I remember, everything is available but prices are very high. Works out of an extended stay.

  14. #58613

    7 healing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 7 Healing lately? If so what is the lineup like these days?
    Nice figures, horrible teeth and breath.

  15. #58612

    B-Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Is this B Spa the one on Buford or Manchester? Are they the same management?
    B-Spa has been closed for a long time. I wish it open back. Close to my office and always had top talent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape